PC Board OT Thread Take 4 [No Politics]

Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 19,479

Re: PC Board OT Thread Take 4 

Post#521 » by Doctor MJ » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:06 pm

MyUniBroDavis wrote:This might be a crappy thing to say, but its pretty annoying us international students got crapped on for quarentining and wearing masks and now we r about to get deported to "save america" when we are the ones who took it seriously like every other damn country and didnt go "haha u only live once" and think that masks are a damn political statement

I f-ing hate that this is happening to you. I f-ing hate the way enough of my country has been manipulated into thinking that immigrants are a threat that the justify and rationalize this.

I'm sorry.
Getting ready for the RealGM 100 on the PC Board

Come join the WNBA Board if you're a fan!
MO12msu
Bench Warmer
And1: 655

Post#522 » by MO12msu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Lol Woj
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,525

Post#523 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:51 pm

He does like to drop bombs
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#524 » by bondom34 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:32 am

MO12msu wrote:Lol Woj

Spoiler:
Read on Twitter
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,318

Post#525 » by Clyde Frazier » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:58 am

bondom34 wrote:

Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Ok I'll give them credit for the "H/T Josh Hawley." I laughed.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#526 » by bondom34 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:39 am

And now he's suspended and #FreeWoj trending lol.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
MisterHibachi
RealGM
And1: 19,073

Post#527 » by MisterHibachi » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:00 pm

bondom34 wrote:

Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

The Woj hand gesture and the h/t to Hawley are incredible.
"He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere"
HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Post#528 » by HeartBreakKid » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:45 am

MyUniBroDavis wrote:This might be a crappy thing to say, but its pretty annoying us international students got crapped on for quarentining and wearing masks and now we r about to get deported to "save america" when we are the ones who took it seriously like every other damn country and didnt go "haha u only live once" and think that masks are a damn political statement

Where are you being deported to? Your family lives in Indonesia?
Hawk Eye
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,071

Post#529 » by Hawk Eye » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Hello PC Board peeps,

I am running a fun little challenge on the T&T games board where you have to put together the best 8-man team you can under the specified FGA restrictions (era is from 2009-10 through 2018-19). Just to be clear this is not a draft, or any type of big time commitment for that matter. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner that will be decided by rankings. Hope you guys can join!

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=340&t=1976808
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#530 » by Dr Positivity » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:14 am

I never thought I'd see a day with overt anti-semitism from celebrities and athletes like this. Troubling times. I thought we were better than this. Credit to Kareem for calling it out.
Zeitgeister
General Manager
And1: 5,846

Post#531 » by Zeitgeister » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:12 am

Dr Positivity wrote:I never thought I'd see a day with overt anti-semitism from celebrities and athletes like this. Troubling times. I thought we were better than this. Credit to Kareem for calling it out.

Almost as troubling as someone who goes to the political affairs board to downplay blatant racist violence against black people.
Lenin wrote: All over the world, wherever there are capitalists, freedom of the press means freedom to buy up newspapers, to buy writers, to bribe, buy and fake "public opinion" for the benefit of the bourgeoisie.
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#532 » by Dr Positivity » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:19 am

Zeitgeister wrote:
Dr Positivity wrote:I never thought I'd see a day with overt anti-semitism from celebrities and athletes like this. Troubling times. I thought we were better than this. Credit to Kareem for calling it out.

Almost as troubling as someone who goes to the political affairs board to downplay blatant racist violence against black people.

I believe giving police officers a fair trial regardless of their skin color is the colorblind and non-racist thing to do.

I fouled out of the CA board so you won't have to see me there for a few months at least.
Zeitgeister
General Manager
And1: 5,846

Post#533 » by Zeitgeister » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:30 am

Dr Positivity wrote:
Zeitgeister wrote:

I believe giving police officers a fair trial regardless of their skin color is the colorblind and non-racist thing to do.

I fouled out of the CA board so you won't have to see me there for a few months at least.

Lenin wrote: All over the world, wherever there are capitalists, freedom of the press means freedom to buy up newspapers, to buy writers, to bribe, buy and fake "public opinion" for the benefit of the bourgeoisie.
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager
And1: 4,856

Post#534 » by MyUniBroDavis » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:38 am

HeartBreakKid wrote:

Basically we just had to leave, i would have gone to indonesia but idk where my friends whose countries borders were closed would have gone to, i think theyd just have been homeless :/

But the ICE thing got cancelled so its wtv now
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

^^^^ posted January 8 2023 :banghead: :banghead:
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager

Post#535 » by MyUniBroDavis » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:40 am

Doctor MJ wrote:

I f-ing hate that this is happening to you. I f-ing hate the way enough of my country has been manipulated into thinking that immigrants are a threat that the justify and rationalize this.

I'm sorry.

lol everyone sued and it got cancelled, but aft I posted that usc pretty much just made an in person class for international kids so MOST of us would have been ok,

Its messed up how a huge amount of people would have been homeless from it though, if their borders were closed
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Post#536 » by HeartBreakKid » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 am

MyUniBroDavis wrote:
HeartBreakKid wrote:

Basically we just had to leave, i would have gone to indonesia but idk where my friends whose countries borders were closed would have gone to, i think theyd just have been homeless :/

Do you know if Indonesia is allowing people to enter with student visas?
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager

Post#537 » by MyUniBroDavis » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:21 pm

HeartBreakKid wrote:
MyUniBroDavis wrote:
HeartBreakKid wrote:

Do you know if Indonesia is allowing people to enter with student visas?

Borders r open in indonesia i think but im not sure (at least i wouldnt have trouble going back)

Not sure about student visas but pretty much no one goes there for uni anyway

E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#538 » by E-Balla » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:24 am

Found out from people I know personally a former pro and all star's father just died of COVID. Another ex-NBA player's dad passed today too. Georgia needs to really get things in check this is messed up.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#539 » by E-Balla » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:28 pm

I weigh less than I have in a decade because of this damn quarantine. I need to invest in an Olympic weightlifting set because no gym is not doing me good.
eminence
RealGM
And1: 10,746

Post#540 » by eminence » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:55 pm

E-Balla wrote:I weigh less than I have in a decade because of this damn quarantine.

I have the opposite problem.
I bought a boat.

Return to Player Comparisons