2020-21 NBA Season Discussion

Moderators: Clyde Frazier, trex_8063, PaulieWal, Quotatious, Doctor MJ, penbeast0

User avatar
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 66,054
And1: 49,793
Joined: Mar 01, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5361 » by bondom34 » Wed Sep 8, 2021 7:03 am

BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Max123
Junior
Posts: 276
And1: 106
Joined: Feb 26, 2021
 

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5362 » by Max123 » Wed Sep 8, 2021 3:58 pm

bondom34 wrote:BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.

Not sure if it should be but seeing Holiday is a bit of a surprise to me.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
User avatar
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 66,054
And1: 49,793
Joined: Mar 01, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5363 » by bondom34 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 1:59 am

Max123 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.

Not sure if it should be but seeing Holiday is a bit of a surprise to me.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

On one hand, its only a 911 minute sample.

On the other hand, they also have multi year regular season data and he's 15th in almost 7500 minutes.

https://www.bball-index.com/multi-year-lebron/
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
falcolombardi
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,401
And1: 916
Joined: Apr 13, 2021
       

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5364 » by falcolombardi » Thu Sep 9, 2021 2:46 am

hollyday is one of those players like lowry and draymond whose impact is a level above their stats so i am not too surprised

Return to Player Comparisons