2020-21 NBA Season Discussion

Moderators: PaulieWal, Quotatious, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, trex_8063, penbeast0

User avatar
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 66,121
And1: 49,847
Joined: Mar 01, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5361 » by bondom34 » Wed Sep 8, 2021 7:03 am

BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Max123
Junior
Posts: 274
And1: 106
Joined: Feb 26, 2021
 

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5362 » by Max123 » Wed Sep 8, 2021 3:58 pm

bondom34 wrote:BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.

Not sure if it should be but seeing Holiday is a bit of a surprise to me.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
User avatar
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 66,121
And1: 49,847
Joined: Mar 01, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5363 » by bondom34 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 1:59 am

Max123 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.

Not sure if it should be but seeing Holiday is a bit of a surprise to me.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

On one hand, its only a 911 minute sample.

On the other hand, they also have multi year regular season data and he's 15th in almost 7500 minutes.

https://www.bball-index.com/multi-year-lebron/
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
falcolombardi
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,523
And1: 1,037
Joined: Apr 13, 2021
       

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5364 » by falcolombardi » Thu Sep 9, 2021 2:46 am

hollyday is one of those players like lowry and draymond whose impact is a level above their stats so i am not too surprised
Colbinii
RealGM
Posts: 17,985
And1: 10,167
Joined: Feb 13, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5365 » by Colbinii » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:25 pm

Looks like we found the shot Andrew Wiggins isn't willing to take...
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.


penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.


E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.
penbeast0
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
Posts: 24,253
And1: 5,947
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Location: South Florida
 

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5366 » by penbeast0 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Max123 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:BBall index updated their multi-year LEBRON:

https://www.bball-index.com/my-playoff-lebron/

Embiid, Giannis, Davis, Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, George, Draymond, Harden, Holiday top 10 for 2019-21's data.

Not sure if it should be but seeing Holiday is a bit of a surprise to me.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


Dang, it's Jrue, hoping it was Aaron. A bit less of a surprise the real way. :clown:
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination,” Andrew Lang.
The-Power
Head Coach
Posts: 7,011
And1: 6,045
Joined: Jan 03, 2014
Location: Germany
   

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5367 » by The-Power » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:03 pm

Colbinii wrote:Looks like we found the shot Andrew Wiggins isn't willing to take...

Spoiler:
Image
Homer38
Head Coach
Posts: 7,149
And1: 7,443
Joined: Dec 04, 2013

Re: 2020-21 NBA Season Discussion 

Post#5368 » by Homer38 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Colbinii wrote:Looks like we found the shot Andrew Wiggins isn't willing to take...


same for Kyrie!
Hello Brooklyn wrote: Kyrie is still the most overrated player in the NBA by far.

He had one great shot in the Finals last year and everyone thinks hes Jesus.

Easy to look like a God when youre playing with the best player in the world.

Return to Player Comparisons