RealGM Greatest Peaks Project (2022)

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

LA Bird
Analyst
And1: 3,145

Re: RealGM Greatest Peaks Project (2022) 

Post#41 » by LA Bird » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:35 pm

falcolombardi wrote:i probably am gonna ve very busy the next weeks and months

is intermitent participation, aka maybe having the time to participate some times but not others, allowed?

Yes.

ceiling raiser wrote:Is it too late to join? Last project I participated in was the 2014 top 100 but this could be fun.

It's never too late to join. You are already in the notifications list anyway.

Lou Fan wrote:Question: If a player you didn't vote for wins is there a way to vote on which season gets chosen for that player. For example I didn't vote for LeBron but if he wins I would vote for his 09 season.

You can include 09 LeBron at the end of your vote behind Jordan/Shaq/Kareem. The 3 players per vote is a minimum requirement not a maximum.
ceiling raiser
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,728

Post#42 » by ceiling raiser » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:36 am

LA Bird wrote:
falcolombardi wrote:i probably am gonna ve very busy the next weeks and months

is intermitent participation, aka maybe having the time to participate some times but not others, allowed?

Yes.

ceiling raiser wrote:Is it too late to join? Last project I participated in was the 2014 top 100 but this could be fun.

It's never too late to join. You are already in the notifications list anyway.

Lou Fan wrote:Question: If a player you didn't vote for wins is there a way to vote on which season gets chosen for that player. For example I didn't vote for LeBron but if he wins I would vote for his 09 season.

You can include 09 LeBron at the end of your vote behind Jordan/Shaq/Kareem. The 3 players per vote is a minimum requirement not a maximum.

Thanks. I'm going to slowly get into the discussions. Would like to start voting after the first few rounds are complete but will post beginning in thread #1.

EDIT: Actually, I'll vote, and see how it goes.
Now that's the difference between first and last place.
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager
And1: 4,856

Post#43 » by MyUniBroDavis » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:45 am

Wrong post
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

^^^^ posted January 8 2023 :banghead: :banghead:
NoxusApprentice
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#44 » by NoxusApprentice » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:29 pm

LA Bird wrote:It's never too late to join.

Is there anything special new members need to do to join? Someone in one of my basketball discords mentioned this project to me, but I do not want to step on any toes as a rookie! :)
falcolombardi
General Manager
And1: 5,987

Post#45 » by falcolombardi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:32 pm

NoxusApprentice wrote:

Is there anything special new members need to do to join? Someone in one of my basketball discords mentioned this project to me, but I do not want to step on any toes as a rookie! :)

Not that i remember

Worst case scenario would be not coubting your votes (i think they would still be counted) but everyone can participate in the discussions

Is not a closed project or anythingh like that
LA Bird
Analyst
And1: 3,145

Post#46 » by LA Bird » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:19 am

NoxusApprentice wrote:

No, you can start voting right away. Though at the moment, you still need to add a second and third player besides LeBron to your vote in round #2 for it to count.

Return to Player Comparisons