a horse
60%

Total votes: 5

candy for lunch
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Bynum vs. a horse 

Post#1 » by candy for lunch » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:07 pm

A horse has a much stronger motor and upside, but worse ball handling abilities. Bynum can definitely put the ball in the bucket, but doesn't have a beautiful flowing mane which his teammates could comb for days on end. Also if he breaks his leg you don't have to kill him.

Seriously, it's tough.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Re: Bynum vs. a horse 

Post#2 » by Baller 24 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 pm

supersteve wrote:A horse has a much stronger motor and upside, but worse ball handling abilities. Bynum can definitely put the ball in the bucket, but doesn't have a beautiful flowing mane which his teammates could comb for days on end. Also if he breaks his leg you don't have to kill him.

Seriously, it's tough.

Horse now, Bynum for the future, as a Horses lifespan is only between 30-35 years. BUT if the Horse shoots a better FG % then Id still keep the Horse. I mean Bynum shoots a better percentage then Howard, Howard must really suck!
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#3 » by NetsForce » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:23 pm

So in other words you're asking would I rather have THE BYNASTY or Fabio (Walter Hermann)... This is THE BYNASTY easily.
SabasRevenge!
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Re: Bynum vs. a horse 

Post#4 » by SabasRevenge! » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:25 pm

nsballer07 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Horse now, Bynum for the future, as a Horses lifespan is only between 30-35 years. BUT if the Horse shoots a better FG % then Id still keep the Horse. I mean Bynum shoots a better percentage then Howard, Howard must really suck!

Wel sed, u needz mor comprhenesen 4 theees tho u blind son of an idiot!

Bynum eats an entire horse for breakfast every morning and three for dinner.

But once the horse develops a skyhook I'd go with the horse. He'll be like a Cigar/Afleet Alex/Seabiscut combo for the next 40 years.

Return to Player Comparisons