THABO AND PERO arrested for obstruction of justice

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

Goudelock
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,868

Re: THABO AND PERO arrested for obstruction of justice 

Post#41 » by Goudelock » Wed Apr 8, 2015 8:09 pm

atlantabbq99 wrote:This bullshht is as bad as coach Budz's DUI on one glass of wine.

Wut? When did this happen?

Off to google...
Devin Booker wrote:Bro.
Rip2137
Analyst
And1: 228

Post#42 » by Rip2137 » Wed Apr 8, 2015 8:36 pm

The only thing I care about is Thabos limp. He is the difference on this team from being very good to elite IMO. Because when they call games tighter or make a point to get Demare in foul trouble, he is a beast of a backup
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,629

Post#43 » by atlantabbq99 » Wed Apr 8, 2015 8:53 pm

Hawks champs wrote:
atlantabbq99 wrote:This bullshht is as bad as coach Budz's DUI on one glass of wine.

I thought he was sober and the cop didn't realize he just always looks intoxicated.

Ya, exactly, its just bad police work.
Rip2137
Analyst

Post#44 » by Rip2137 » Wed Apr 8, 2015 8:58 pm

Just read the police report. Sounds ridiculous.

basically they told Pero and Thabo to move, which they did, but apparently not far enough for the officers liking. It then says Thabo randomly moved aggressively towards a officer who's back was turned and more officers grabbed him. Pero apparently put his hand on one of their shoulders thus he was arrested. That's the story. Sounds like nonsense.

Looking at the perp walk video again, Thanks leg was wrapped near the ankle....I REALLY hope he isn't hurt.
Years80HAWKS
Junior
And1: 42

Post#45 » by Years80HAWKS » Wed Apr 8, 2015 10:29 pm

Rip2137 wrote:I take back reserving my disappointment for later. I am immediately disappointed in Peros outfit.

I also thought that... completely terrible...
Skyhawk1
Starter
And1: 102

Post#46 » by Skyhawk1 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 4:00 am

I'd like for the Hawks to get rid of both players in the offseason and I couldn't care less about what the police report says. You can only get in trouble if you put yourself in that position. I didn't think I could like Pero any less given his performance or lack there of since he joined us. I was wrong.
GO HAWKS.
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by atlantabbq99 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 5:13 am

Skyhawk1 wrote:I'd like for the Hawks to get rid of both players in the offseason and I couldn't care less about what the police report says. You can only get in trouble if you put yourself in that position. I didn't think I could like Pero any less given his performance or lack there of since he joined us. I was wrong.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUjo7AwIuU[/youtube]

Pero Antic

Charges: Obstructing Governmental Administration in the Second Degree (1 count); Disorderly Conduct (1 count) and Harassment in the Second Degree (1 count). Charges are listed as misdemeanors.

Complaint: “I observed the defendant and a separately charged defendant Thabo Sefolosha standing at the above location. I was helping to clear the area and establish a crime scene due to an unrelated incident at the above location. I told the defendant and the separately charged defendant approximately six times to disperse and clear the area. I observed the defendant and the separately charged defendant move a couple feet away but refuse to clear the area. The defendant and the separately charged defendant actions interfered with my ability and lawful duty to clear the area in order for the other officers to establish a crime scene.

“I am informed by Police Officer Michael Osullivan, Shield #13084, of the Tenth Precinct, that as he was assisting in the arrest of the separately charged defendant Thabo Sefolosha, the defendant grabbed his left shoulder, making it difficult to assist in the arrest.”

Thabo Sefolosha

Charges: Obstructing Governmental Administration in the Second Degree (1 count). Resisting Arrest (1 count), Disorderly Conduct (1 count). Charges are listed as misdemeanors.

Complaint: “I observed the defendant and a separately charged defendant Pero Antikj standing at the above location. I was helping to clear the area and establish a crime scene due to an unrelated incident at the above location. I told the defendant and the separately charged defendant approximately six times to disperse and clear the area. I observed the defendant and the separately charged defendant move a couple feet away but refuse to clear the area. The defendant and the separately charged defendant actions interfered with my ability and lawful duty to clear the area in order for the other officers to establish a crime scene.

“I am informed by Police Office Caster, Shield #17276, of the Tenth Precinct that he observed the defendant Thabo Sefolosha run in an aggressive manner towards the direction of Police Officer Daniel Dongvort, Shield #3129, of the Tenth Precinct. I am further informed that he observed that Officer Dongvort’s back was facing the defendant at the time.

“When I approached the defendant to place him under arrest for the above described conduct, I observed the defendant flail his arms, twist his body, kick his legs, and struggle against me making it difficult for me to place handcuffs on him and complete the arrest. It took four officers to place the defendant in handcuffs.”

Reports are coming in which is making alot more sense. Copeland and his girlfriend were attacked on the street. A crowd started for form. Thabo and Pero went in to help Copeland. The police ordered Thabo and Pero to move away, they moved away, but not far enough, then an altercation between Thabo and Pero and the police happen, and then they were put under arrest.

Copeland and his girlfriend are suffering major injures but they are not life threatening thank goodness. Nobody knows yet the degree of help Thabo and Pero where offering the two victims, whether it be calling for help, shielding away the crowd from Copeland, or just looking on. And we still don't know if Thabo and Pero were helping the two victims before or after the police arrived.
TruthBucket
Junior
And1: 289

Post#48 » by TruthBucket » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:24 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/586259134280036354[/tweet]

Thats rough. Sorry.
ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Post#49 » by ATL Boy » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:26 pm

AGHHHHH SOOO STUPID!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
PandaKidd
Analyst
And1: 636

Post#50 » by PandaKidd » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:32 pm

WOW

no words. Not going to say there goes the season, but damn, IF he broke it AT the nightclub, and something this post season doesnt go well, .................
Rip2137
Analyst

Post#51 » by Rip2137 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:37 pm

....man...thats bad. I was hoping Kent Bazemore wouldn't see many minutes in the playoffs....now he is a key contributor. We just took a MAJOR blow.
ATLHawksfan21
Starter
And1: 491

Post#52 » by ATLHawksfan21 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:50 pm

We're done now. Our defense is average at best without Thabo. We better shoot well if we are going to make a run.
ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Post#53 » by ATL Boy » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:51 pm

Atlanta sports are cursed, I'm convinced.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
ATLHawksfan21
Starter

Post#54 » by ATLHawksfan21 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:52 pm

I know hindsight is 20/20 and these things rarely happen but damn I wish these guys would have stayed in that night.
PandaKidd
Analyst
And1: 636

Re: Re: THABO AND PERO arrested for obstruction of justice 

Post#55 » by PandaKidd » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:53 pm

ATLHawksfan21 wrote:We're done now. Our defense is average at best without Thabo. We better shoot well if we are going to make a run.

Don't give in yet, but, I agree I'm sincerely worried about beating a full strength cavs/chi/raptors team.

Our defense has suffered since AS break, this makes it markedly worse.

Do we get to sign someone now before playoffs?
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant

Post#56 » by atlantabbq99 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 8:54 pm

Are the Hawks going to call up Jarell Eddie now??
ATLHawksfan21
Starter

Re: Re: THABO AND PERO arrested for obstruction of justice 

Post#57 » by ATLHawksfan21 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 9:03 pm

PandaKidd wrote:
ATLHawksfan21 wrote:We're done now. Our defense is average at best without Thabo. We better shoot well if we are going to make a run.

Don't give in yet, but, I agree I'm sincerely worried about beating a full strength cavs/chi/raptors team.

Our defense has suffered since AS break, this makes it markedly worse.

Do we get to sign someone now before playoffs?

I think we can still make it to the ECFs and possibly beat Cleveland. The West is where the problem lies.
Hawk Eye
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,071

Post#58 » by Hawk Eye » Thu Apr 9, 2015 9:04 pm

Un...freakin'...believable... :(
DirtybirdGA
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,882

Post#59 » by DirtybirdGA » Thu Apr 9, 2015 9:12 pm

atlantabbq99 wrote:Are the Hawks going to call up Jarell Eddie now??

I hope so, we need more length at SG & SF behind Bazemore.
Where the offseason has more buzz happens.
azuresou1
Head Coach
And1: 1,077

Post#60 » by azuresou1 » Thu Apr 9, 2015 9:33 pm

NYPD is a corrupt piece of **** police department

Return to Atlanta Hawks