Vince Carter to atlanta

Moderators: ATL Boy, dms269, HMFFL

graymule
Pro Prospect
And1: 931

Re: Vince Carter to atlanta 

Post#101 » by graymule » Tue Aug 6, 2019 11:34 am

:D :nod:

GREAT NEWS !! He is really, really needed in Atlanta!!

8-) :nod:
Jamaaliver
RealGM 2018 NCAA Tourney Challenge Champ
And1: 7,325

Post#102 » by Jamaaliver » Tue Aug 6, 2019 2:32 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Years80HAWKS
Junior
And1: 20

Post#103 » by Years80HAWKS » Tue Aug 6, 2019 9:23 pm

Great news.
Welcome back for another ride, Vince!
This is a sansational fact for the team and the franchise. Great sport addition as he will be able to teach the youngsters and also play some quality minutes. He has become a major factor en outside shooting.

I believe the option of Carter working for the TNT in the future has something to do with him playing here. But, hey, let's take advantage of the strong points of the ATL.
Jamaaliver
RealGM 2018 NCAA Tourney Challenge Champ
And1: 7,325

Post#104 » by Jamaaliver » Wed Aug 7, 2019 2:19 am

Big3 players split on Vince Carter’s NBA return: ‘There’s no upside for Vince’

Read on Twitter

I wanted to ask as many BIG 3 players as I could how they felt about Vince Carter re-signing with the Hawks for what will be his record-breaking 22nd season....most players in the Big3 are former NBA players who are either too old to continue playing at the highest level or are looking for their next professional contract.

Gilbert Arenas, a three-time All-NBA point guard, has been the most outspoken player in the Big3 on his feelings about Carter still being in the NBA at 42. Arenas wrote on Instagram that Carter was taking a spot on an NBA roster when, in theory, that spot could go to a young player fighting for his dream.

“There’s no upside for Vince. Let somebody else get in there and be the next Vince Carter.”

Nate Robinson said he feels no ill will toward Carter or any player still in the league who might be limited in what he can offer on the court.

“Everyone has their own opinion, but if you can still contribute and help your team, then why can’t he play?” Robinson said. "I don’t agree with Gilbert. I’m a fan of Vince Carter and have been since I was a kid. Seeing him continue to strive for his goals, I love it."

Jason Richardson, a 14-year NBA veteran, echoed Robinson’s sentiments and disagreed with Arenas’ take that the role of a veteran in the locker room is unnecessary.

“They need a veteran presence there, and what better person is there than Vince Carter? I think he needs to be there to teach these young guys how to grow," Richardson said.
The Athletic
The definition of Hypocrisy:

MaceCase wrote:Unlike you, I don't resort to personal attacks but its become rather evident as to why you are divorced.

MaceCase wrote:...even God can make mistakes, your entire existence as a case in point.

Return to Atlanta Hawks