jayu70 wrote:These are just some of the many trade rumors/suggestions/flotsam/jetsom floating around regarding the Hawks and pick #6:
1. Trade #6 and Huerter for #2 and select Edwards, then sign Gordon Hayward in FA if he opt out
2. #6 for #9 and Troy Brown Jr from the Wiz
3. #6 for Jarret Culver and #17 from Minny
4. #6 for Aaron Gordon and #15 from Orlando
5. #6 plus 2 young players for Jrue (Hawks with the flat out No)
6. #6 for Victor Oladipo (Hawks have moved on from getting guys on 1 year deals for #6 and I'm glad to hear that)
7. #6 for Boston 3 picks, pass for me
8. #6 for DeRozan (awhile back)
9. #6 for White and #11
I'm sure there are more. Hawks have capspace, a top pick and young players. We're gonna be in a lot of 'trades'. I Love this time of year.
5 is my biggest No, but I also really hope it's not 8 or 3. And no to 4, 6 and 7
2 maybe, and 1 is OK is we can't get a player we want with the 6th pick (if GSW pick Edwards with the possibility to keep him)
9 is my preferred, but only if it's White, I don't want Murray, he has less impact in individual and team defense than White, and we need more defense.