ImageImage

I need a recent good Cam reddish game and a bad one

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,062

I need a recent good Cam reddish game and a bad one 

Post#1 » by Lockdown504090 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:51 pm

Can someone point me to recent game in which Reddish played well, and another game in which he played poorly? I wanna go watch his minutes to use as an example of the details of what makes players inconsistent. I'm doing a review for an aau team
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,375

Re: I need a recent good Cam reddish game and a bad one 

Post#2 » by King Ken » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:56 pm

He hasn't had a bad game in awhile where he's played a full game. His best game was the recent Brooklyn game. His worse was probably the recent Washington Wizards game.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#3 » by King Ken » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:04 pm

To answer your question, I can easily give you the answer. AAU is a joke. They don't play seriously. College and NBA plays team defense, they try to expose your flaws, feel for the game needed for AAU is slim while for college and the NBA, it's much higher. That's usually the root cause.

I like when players like Zion, Emoni, and LeBron go to small local schools. It exposes their weaknesses more than playing on a stacked squad and they have to do more themselves. You really get to see who they are. Some of these programs can't develop for **** like Westtown but some like La Meriare develop players extremely well. Look at JJJ and Tyger Campbell polish for example. Look how unpolished all of the Westtown guys are. AAU can't develop. That's what the HS team is for. They make these guys better.

Also, going to Duke doesn't help, Coach K isn't baby sitting anymore. If you want the NBA, you better or someone is coming that's bigger and better.

To me, schools that are developing are Auburn, Villanova, Tennessee. Some guys are just running a system, they aren't developing **** that much like Michigan under Belien, UNC with Roy, Howland Bruins.

It's hard to find great coaching.
Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,062

Post#4 » by Lockdown504090 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:26 am

King Ken wrote:He hasn't had a bad game in awhile where he's played a full game. His best game was the recent Brooklyn game. His worse was probably the recent Washington Wizards game.

thanks a lot, those are exactly what im looking for. you think hes gonna be a good player? I dont know if the hawks can get him to be impactful, but i think he will get some solid stats in 2 years.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#5 » by King Ken » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:40 am

Lockdown504090 wrote:
King Ken wrote:He hasn't had a bad game in awhile where he's played a full game. His best game was the recent Brooklyn game. His worse was probably the recent Washington Wizards game.

thanks a lot, those are exactly what im looking for. you think hes gonna be a good player? I dont know if the hawks can get him to be impactful, but i think he will get some solid stats in 2 years.

Of course I do, I am the President of the Cam Reddish fan club.

We been getting solid stats from him since January.
kg01
General Manager
And1: 12,629

Post#6 » by kg01 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:34 pm

King Ken wrote:To answer your question, I can easily give you the answer. AAU is a joke. They don't play seriously. College and NBA plays team defense, they try to expose your flaws, feel for the game needed for AAU is slim while for college and the NBA, it's much higher. That's usually the root cause.

I like when players like Zion, Emoni, and LeBron go to small local schools. It exposes their weaknesses more than playing on a stacked squad and they have to do more themselves. You really get to see who they are. Some of these programs can't develop for **** like Westtown but some like La Meriare develop players extremely well. Look at JJJ and Tyger Campbell polish for example. Look how unpolished all of the Westtown guys are. AAU can't develop. That's what the HS team is for. They make these guys better.

Also, going to Duke doesn't help, Coach K isn't baby sitting anymore. If you want the NBA, you better or someone is coming that's bigger and better.

To me, schools that are developing are Auburn, Villanova, Tennessee. Some guys are just running a system, they aren't developing **** that much like Michigan under Belien, UNC with Roy, Howland Bruins.

It's hard to find great coaching.

I pretty much agree with all this. Glad you, as a Doukie, rightfully called out k.

I think AAU can be a great thing. Sadly, the money has corrupted it so that toothpaste has long been out of the tube. I hope to see a shift back to making the HS coach more meaningful. Unfortunately, you kinda see the AAU influence infiltrating the HS level too. A lot of high power HS squads teaming up AAU style. Terrible trend.

I'd hoped the FBI stuff would force a lot of the 'roll the ball out' guys out of coaching but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen.
king01 :king:

Return to Atlanta Hawks