ImageImage

Are the Orlando Magic cooking up a deal?

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,999

Are the Orlando Magic cooking up a deal? 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Sat Jan 5, 2008 4:18 pm

The Magic aren't allowed to comment on players on opposing teams, but they are keeping their eye on the availability of Golden State small forward Mickael Pietrus. Orlando made an attempt to nab Pietrus last summer when he was a restricted free agent. He has been buried on the bench all season behind Matt Barnes and Al Harrington. Golden State, meanwhile, is in the market for a point guard. Troy Hudson is out for the season, and Baron Davis' minutes have been increasing.

Link

I'd hate to see Orlando acquire Mickael Pietrus. This would only provide Orlando with more depth making it harder for our Atlanta Hawks.
LL Cool Scott
Starter
And1: 0

Post#2 » by LL Cool Scott » Sat Jan 5, 2008 5:57 pm

To be blunt, though - we're nowhere near the team Orlando is right now, and won't be until Horford, Law, and Smith get a little older and better. I'm not considered with them at this point. I'm concerned with 3 years down the road. At that point, the Celtics and Pistons will be past their prime, and then we need to worry about the Magic, Cavs, and Bulls (who will likely be our chief competition at that point).

Return to Atlanta Hawks