Post#1 » by HMFFL » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:03 am

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Mark Bradley

It
evildallas
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#2 » by evildallas » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:35 am

While I didn't like the 3 point attempt by Josh, I don't see a reason to harp on it. It was a wide open shot and he had the confidence to take it. We have enough players on the team that are hesitant to take an open shot. My hope is that Josh puts in the extra time and shooting practice that he actually makes the occasional 3 with more consistency.

In a tight game like this any one possession can be pointed to like the failing to secure the rebound after Josh Smith forced Brandon Roy to take a bad shot and giving Jack an easy put back or the countless plays that Childress got beat off the dribble for an easy jumper or the defensive plays where our players left James (leading the league in 3 pt %) Jones alone at the 3 pt line to help out on defense. I mean damn, you gotta know who you're covering. If your man is a bigger threat than the guy with the ball have a little faith in your teammates.

Back to the title of the post: We've got a team trying to figure out how to win and a coach trying to figure out how to win. Normally, one of those 2 parties would have a clue. Here we have the blind leading the clueless or something like that. It's not a great surprise that we're struggling to get over the hump.
Going to donkey punch a leprechaun!

Return to Atlanta Hawks