ImageImage

Brighter Futre: Solomon Jones or Randolph Morris?

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

Brigher Future

Solomon Jones
56%
Randolph Morris
44%

Total votes: 9

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,012

Brighter Futre: Solomon Jones or Randolph Morris? 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Both make roughly 800K per year. Who would you prefer at the end of your bench? New York may possibly be willing to move Randolph for someone else and we can bring Randolph Morris back home to groom.
JoshB914
Head Coach
And1: 2

Post#2 » by JoshB914 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:27 pm

This is a very interesting poll.

I'm a big Solo fan. He's always active and enthusiastic on and off the floor. If he can develop his game a little he can be the ideal role player for us. But he has a long way to go as he is so raw.

I would take Morris over him. He has more basketball skill and I think he would flourish being back in ATL and playing with his AAU teammate Josh Smith.
evildallas
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#3 » by evildallas » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Hmmm, Morris has more weight on his frame to play C, but effort has always been a question mark with him. He's had no PT at the pro level, so no resume to judge. Solomon doesn't have that question, but basketball IQ (playing without fouling) has been his question. He hasn't got as many minutes this year to show where he's heading.

Think I'll stick with Solomon, but I still ask for coaching changes. Our big guy development was never strong, but seems to have flatlined under Alton Lister.
Going to donkey punch a leprechaun!
conleyorbust
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by conleyorbust » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 pm

I guess I'd be indifferent as far as on-court stuff goes. Off-court though, we have kept away from problem-creators and I'd prefer to keep it that way. Its not like either one would be getting solid minutes.
CAM
Rookie

Post#5 » by CAM » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:09 am

I'll stick with Solo.

Return to Atlanta Hawks