ImageImage

Bruce Levenson stop partronizing me with your ticket offers

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

gsuteke
Senior
And1: 0

Bruce Levenson stop partronizing me with your ticket offers 

Post#1 » by gsuteke » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:15 am

If I want to go to a Hawks game you don't have to offer me a deal.

What I want is for the ASG to hold themselves and those around them accountable. Despite the exciting players on the roster your product stinks and will continue to stink until some changes are made up top.

You are culpable. Do something about it!

If you cannot or are unwilling do us all a favor and sell the team to someone who will.
Kosta
RealGM
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Kosta » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:27 am

lol.
gsuteke
Senior

Post#3 » by gsuteke » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 am

Kosta wrote:lol.

I appreciate why you would find me calling out the owner of a team that posts on here every now and again funny.

I assure you it is not though.

Their arena is partially empty every night due to mismanagement. Those seats are empty all the time, he's just cutting his losses.

I find it personally insulting to be treated like a child. Bruce if you want to be fan friendly don't offer me candy to distract me. Just fix the damn toy!

You are culpable. Do something about it!

If you cannot or are unwilling do us all a favor and sell the team to someone who will.

atlsun
Senior

Post#4 » by atlsun » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:45 am

sell the team bruce, because you don't care about winning, because if you were committed to winning you would have made a trade with all the pieces we have like childress and shelden (who cant even get off the bench) we have the pieces but your ownership doesn't care about winning, and you know it.
HoopsGuru25
General Manager
And1: 3

Post#5 » by HoopsGuru25 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:49 am

I can see why they haven't fired Woody(but hopefully they will if his contract is up). A respected coach may not want to coach us until our ownership situation is figured out. Maybe they just don't want to pay him to sit at home. I do wonder why BK still has a job though. His track record is horrible under the Hawks and the Grizzlies(not to mention he's horrible for PR). He never admits mistakes and he's extremely arrogant. I've wanted him fired since the Shelden guarantee rumor and that article telling us(the fans)that we don't know any thing about basketball and we shouldn't question him. His two coaching hires(Lowe and Woody)have been bricks and the majority of his draft picks have been bricks. Can we please hire a young guy who learned under a smart GM like Seattle did with Sam Presti?
atlsun
Senior

Post#6 » by atlsun » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:53 am

Shelden cant even get off the bench what good is he to us sitting on the bench?
gsuteke
Senior

Post#7 » by gsuteke » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:55 am

I honestly believe the ASG doesn't want to pay a coach to sit at home.

There is no other reasonable explanation.

However you'd like to spin it Bruce you are culpable. Do something about it!

JoshB914
Head Coach
And1: 2

Post#8 » by JoshB914 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:17 am

Funny how there are two threads about Levenson just because you know he reads this board.
evildallas
General Manager

Post#9 » by evildallas » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 am

It could be generically addressed to the Atlanta Spirit Group and I think the points would be the same.

My 2 cents:
I understand letting Woodson finish out his contract, but he doesn't deserve another regardless of ownership situation. Also, I'm not a big fan of the staff either. Our big men have taken a major step backward and our overall development isn't what I'd hope for.

I've little love for BK, but maybe he articulates a great vision to the owners. He isn't around for his wonderful drafting or the faith he inspires in the fan base. My only worry about canning him is that I don't want to start over on a complete rebuild after toughing out the last several years.

I really like a lot of the players, but I look at the team and see so many skill sets missing. It seems like a big price to pay just to be able to switch at will on D.

Some changes need to be made to become a winning franchise, I just hope the right changes are made.
Going to donkey punch a leprechaun!
gsuteke
Senior

Post#10 » by gsuteke » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 pm

JoshB914 wrote:Funny how there are two threads about Levenson just because you know he reads this board.

I've got his email and mailing address as well. You want those too?

It will take nothing short of public humuliation it seems for these owners to admit they are incapable of running a pro sports franchise.

Empty seats haven't seemed to drive home the point.

For the life of me I cannot understand how someone could use the term funny in a thread regarding how the ASG has run this franchise into the ground from the day they scraped enough pennies together amongst them to purchase it.

Return to Atlanta Hawks