ImageImageImage

OT: Did I stumble across a cult? (title edit: I did)

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

OFWGKTA
General Manager
And1: 12,141

OT: Did I stumble across a cult? (title edit: I did) 

Post#1 » by OFWGKTA » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm

So, a couple hours ago a friendly gentleman with a tray of baked goods walked into my office. He starts talking about raising money for whatever (I don't remember at all because I just yes man these people and say sorry I don't have any cash usually so they leave). Anyways, I happened to have $2 on me so I just offered him that and said I didn't need any of the baked goods. He insists I take a package of cookies anyways, despite letting me know they're typically for $5 donations. Obviously, I act very thankful and he mentions they also take donations over *insert payment service here* (yeah my attention span is a joke), so I tell him I'll donate online (seemed simple enough as there was a company name and phone numbers on the cookie package) and he leaves.

Since I'm a man of my word, I decide to google the company and find their website. I couldn't find an actual website for "Supreme Eatery", but one of the first links was for "The Value Creators" (this is where it gets weird).

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/

Spaceship over gold bars, hmm...

Here is where you can find the reference "Supreme Eatery" (label on cookies):

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/development

This is, at this time, a much needed, however, sensitive topic that must be spoken on because of the appearance that many of the Blackwomen have been given that they are Independent or Equal to the Blackman. There is nothing that is on this Planet that can Rightfully say they are Independent of the Blackman, which includes You. The current world we live in, including the Nation of Islam, has given you Blackwoman a false sense of Power to cause You to believe that you are equal to this Powerful Blackman, who you have yet to see in his True State because until now Allah has not been here to return Him (God) to his Rightful place. Which gives True meaning to the statement; The Maker, The Owner, Cream of The Planet Earth, God of The Universe.

You, Blackwoman have nothing to bear witness that this Power exists, which allows you to grow into being "Independent" which causes You to operate against the very Nature in which you were made (Water). You were made from Water and it automatically demands for you to Submit to the Power that causes You to be in Existence. The majority of the Water (Blackwoman) on this Planet is Filthy, it will grow into a fungus unless the Proper Filtration System is utilized to Clean up said Water (Blackwoman). Which should give the understanding to Why the Blackwoman constantly holds on to Negative because of No period being put to any of her Life Situations, due to the fact the Proper Filtration System has not been put in place to Relieve or Clean the black woman of said negative.

This message is being given to You out of Love so that you will understand Being Submissive to the Blackman is the Only Principle that will cause You to escape your Damnable Reality, which is Death. Remember, it does not matter how much Knowledge you have of us being Kings of the Past because that is still putting a Limitation on who We are by Nature, the God of Everything you see that Magnifies Life, including You.

Allah's Servant to You All
God William

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/message-to-the-blackwoman

No More Threats
The Original Allah
November 12, 2016

Since the Beginning of this Plan starting it has been Constantly stated concerning The Truth you either Accept it or Leave it Alone. Which gives Prophets and Messengers of Allah the Power to express to the ones that do not leave it alone their unfavorable outcome. I, Being Allah, is now Officially Ending this practice so regardless of what you think or say concerning me; child molester, false god, etc there will be No More threats coming from Me. Because I Know, and the keyword is Know, without question that Everything in and on this Planet including Nature serves Me. So what you put out you will reap the reward for your own thought, on your own. Much like a farmer who plants a seed, the energy that he puts into his crop will determine how well the crop produces.
Allah is Now going to show Power by causing Everyone who has the Will to be Right regardless of nationality to be Happy and Free, keyword Free, not perceived freedom. There are already Ones that are Living and can Bear Witness to the Reality that I and the New Allah are bringing in.
In closing for all those who are of the thinking that I'm going to receive karma, karma is serving me quite well because I am constantly Bear Witnessing that the Hierarchy and All Beings of Power are with Me, this Reality is causing Me to Know that what I am putting out is the IS.

Your Creator
The Original Allah

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/copy-of-allah-makes-all-things-new

IF I were satan - Part II
The Original Allah
April 30, 2016

Since it is clear that at this time in our present history that everyone is ignorant to how Allah does things which allows for satan to take advantage of humans and their thinking. The key advantage for satan in this situation is that humans are also ignorant to how satan operates as well. This writing will be another part to ensure that satan is exposed in every aspect, so that everyone will be Free to choose the thought pattern that will magnify Life.

If I were satan, once realizing that there is another Creation in history that has been created from a place that I do not exist, I must come up with a plan to ensure that I cause as much confusion in Allah's Creation as possible knowing of the possibility of my end. So since Allah at this time, is not present, I will constantly cause Allah's Creation to believe that Allah has deserted them never to return. Once I am made aware that I will have the Opportunity to have dominion over a Planet for a time period so that everyone in Creation will see the need for me to no longer Exist, my plan Must Be so Precise that when Allah returns to get his people out of a dead state that Allah would be so frustrated it would be Allah's will to kill them all. So I would get the satisfaction to see The Best of Allah's Creation burning with me.

In order for my wish to be successful, I must come up with a chemical to kill the land and the air. So as people live it will shorten their lifespan and the possibility for them to come in contact with what the Truth Is. I must produce a music that will distract the masses of the people to make everything in the world to seem enticing and the truth powerless. I must set up a system where death is constantly sought after and magnified and for everyone that has the will to pursue life must pay high sums and because of the cost of living it would discourage them from even pursuing it.

Last, which is the best, is to cause a few people in my name to be dressed in the Truth and speak the Truth leaving out the base, which is, in order to be the Truth you must live it. Because I would have everyone from birth, when Allah returns they will see Allah as nothing and curse Allah because of missing the Reality of what Allah Truly Is and my wish will be completed. The Truth will be made falsehood and falsehood will be made the Truth. At such time, I will have pleasure because they will never see me until the end.

To all Readers who study/investigate this Will of Allah, do understand that I Am NOT satan. However, since he has reacted to me for Trillions of Years, only Allah has the Knowledge and Wisdom to thoroughly expose him. Which causes him to be in a place he hates to be, which is the Light.

Think over this.

Your Creator, The Original Allah

So yeah you get the point.

I then found this:

Kansas City, Kan. (CN) – At the age of 11, Kendra Ross was separated from her family and forced to spend the next 10 years working as a slave for the United Nation of Islam, according to a federal lawsuit filed Friday in Kansas.

In the lawsuit, Ross calls the group a cult and claims its leader Royall Jenkins moved her across the eastern part of the United States to work in his different businesses while denying her education and basic medical needs.

Jenkins heads the organization, renamed The Value Creators, and claims he was visited by angels on a spaceship who told him he is Allah. Members of the organization are told to refer to him as “Allah in person” or “The Supreme Being.”

The teachings of the group emphasize that white people are inferior to black people and women are inferior to men.

According to the lawsuit, Jenkins uses his followers as unpaid laborers in several of his businesses across the nation. Ross claims the group forced women to submit to the men and even weigh in every Sunday before religious services to make sure that they weren’t getting fat. If a woman was above an “ideal weight,” she was forced to fast in order to slim down. As a child, Ross says she was forced to eat a strict diet of beans, rice, salad and fruit.

Men are allowed to bid on women in the group in a dating pool, according to Ross. Jenkins has final approval of the bids and there is no age requirement for women and girls the men can bid on. At age 20, Ross said she was forced into an illegal marriage as one of several wives of a member.

Ross, now 26, has been living in a safe house since April 2015 in order to avoid contact with the group that she says enslaved her for a decade. She left the group in 2012 while it underwent reorganization. In all, Ross claims to have worked more than 27,000 unpaid hours in her 10 years of enslavement. She seeks $2.2 million in damages from lost wages as well as punitive damages.

A call for comment to The Value Creators was made after business hours and not immediately returned.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trafficked-united-nation-islam-woman-claims/

Which makes these videos even creepier:

Thoughts?
Froob wrote:Friends is like Kyle Lowry, everyone says it's amazing but you sit down and watch it and you're just like meh...

GuyClinch wrote: Regulation is mostly to blame - also excessive medical costs.
redbeamer
Junior
And1: 655

Re: OT: Did I stumble across a cult? 

Post#2 » by redbeamer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Seems legit to me...
ViperGTS
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,398

Post#3 » by ViperGTS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm

OFWGKTA wrote:So, a couple hours ago a friendly gentleman with a tray of baked goods walked into my office. He starts talking about raising money for whatever (I don't remember at all because I just yes man these people and say sorry I don't have any cash usually so they leave). Anyways, I happened to have $2 on me so I just offered him that and said I didn't need any of the baked goods. He insists I take a package of cookies anyways, despite letting me know they're typically for $5 donations. Obviously, I act very thankful and he mentions they also take donations over *insert payment service here* (yeah my attention span is a joke), so I tell him I'll donate online (seemed simple enough as there was a company name and phone numbers on the cookie package) and he leaves.

Since I'm a man of my word, I decide to google the company and find their website. I couldn't find an actual website for "Supreme Eatery", but one of the first links was for "The Value Creators" (this is where it gets weird).

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/

Spaceship over gold bars, hmm...

Here is where you can find the reference "Supreme Eatery" (label on cookies):

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/development

This is, at this time, a much needed, however, sensitive topic that must be spoken on because of the appearance that many of the Blackwomen have been given that they are Independent or Equal to the Blackman. There is nothing that is on this Planet that can Rightfully say they are Independent of the Blackman, which includes You. The current world we live in, including the Nation of Islam, has given you Blackwoman a false sense of Power to cause You to believe that you are equal to this Powerful Blackman, who you have yet to see in his True State because until now Allah has not been here to return Him (God) to his Rightful place. Which gives True meaning to the statement; The Maker, The Owner, Cream of The Planet Earth, God of The Universe.

You, Blackwoman have nothing to bear witness that this Power exists, which allows you to grow into being "Independent" which causes You to operate against the very Nature in which you were made (Water). You were made from Water and it automatically demands for you to Submit to the Power that causes You to be in Existence. The majority of the Water (Blackwoman) on this Planet is Filthy, it will grow into a fungus unless the Proper Filtration System is utilized to Clean up said Water (Blackwoman). Which should give the understanding to Why the Blackwoman constantly holds on to Negative because of No period being put to any of her Life Situations, due to the fact the Proper Filtration System has not been put in place to Relieve or Clean the black woman of said negative.

This message is being given to You out of Love so that you will understand Being Submissive to the Blackman is the Only Principle that will cause You to escape your Damnable Reality, which is Death. Remember, it does not matter how much Knowledge you have of us being Kings of the Past because that is still putting a Limitation on who We are by Nature, the God of Everything you see that Magnifies Life, including You.

Allah's Servant to You All
God William

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/message-to-the-blackwoman

No More Threats
The Original Allah
November 12, 2016

Since the Beginning of this Plan starting it has been Constantly stated concerning The Truth you either Accept it or Leave it Alone. Which gives Prophets and Messengers of Allah the Power to express to the ones that do not leave it alone their unfavorable outcome. I, Being Allah, is now Officially Ending this practice so regardless of what you think or say concerning me; child molester, false god, etc there will be No More threats coming from Me. Because I Know, and the keyword is Know, without question that Everything in and on this Planet including Nature serves Me. So what you put out you will reap the reward for your own thought, on your own. Much like a farmer who plants a seed, the energy that he puts into his crop will determine how well the crop produces.
Allah is Now going to show Power by causing Everyone who has the Will to be Right regardless of nationality to be Happy and Free, keyword Free, not perceived freedom. There are already Ones that are Living and can Bear Witness to the Reality that I and the New Allah are bringing in.
In closing for all those who are of the thinking that I'm going to receive karma, karma is serving me quite well because I am constantly Bear Witnessing that the Hierarchy and All Beings of Power are with Me, this Reality is causing Me to Know that what I am putting out is the IS.

Your Creator
The Original Allah

https://www.thevaluecreators.org/copy-of-allah-makes-all-things-new

IF I were satan - Part II
The Original Allah
April 30, 2016

Since it is clear that at this time in our present history that everyone is ignorant to how Allah does things which allows for satan to take advantage of humans and their thinking. The key advantage for satan in this situation is that humans are also ignorant to how satan operates as well. This writing will be another part to ensure that satan is exposed in every aspect, so that everyone will be Free to choose the thought pattern that will magnify Life.

If I were satan, once realizing that there is another Creation in history that has been created from a place that I do not exist, I must come up with a plan to ensure that I cause as much confusion in Allah's Creation as possible knowing of the possibility of my end. So since Allah at this time, is not present, I will constantly cause Allah's Creation to believe that Allah has deserted them never to return. Once I am made aware that I will have the Opportunity to have dominion over a Planet for a time period so that everyone in Creation will see the need for me to no longer Exist, my plan Must Be so Precise that when Allah returns to get his people out of a dead state that Allah would be so frustrated it would be Allah's will to kill them all. So I would get the satisfaction to see The Best of Allah's Creation burning with me.

In order for my wish to be successful, I must come up with a chemical to kill the land and the air. So as people live it will shorten their lifespan and the possibility for them to come in contact with what the Truth Is. I must produce a music that will distract the masses of the people to make everything in the world to seem enticing and the truth powerless. I must set up a system where death is constantly sought after and magnified and for everyone that has the will to pursue life must pay high sums and because of the cost of living it would discourage them from even pursuing it.

Last, which is the best, is to cause a few people in my name to be dressed in the Truth and speak the Truth leaving out the base, which is, in order to be the Truth you must live it. Because I would have everyone from birth, when Allah returns they will see Allah as nothing and curse Allah because of missing the Reality of what Allah Truly Is and my wish will be completed. The Truth will be made falsehood and falsehood will be made the Truth. At such time, I will have pleasure because they will never see me until the end.

To all Readers who study/investigate this Will of Allah, do understand that I Am NOT satan. However, since he has reacted to me for Trillions of Years, only Allah has the Knowledge and Wisdom to thoroughly expose him. Which causes him to be in a place he hates to be, which is the Light.

Think over this.

Your Creator, The Original Allah

So yeah you get the point.

I then found this:

Kansas City, Kan. (CN) – At the age of 11, Kendra Ross was separated from her family and forced to spend the next 10 years working as a slave for the United Nation of Islam, according to a federal lawsuit filed Friday in Kansas.

In the lawsuit, Ross calls the group a cult and claims its leader Royall Jenkins moved her across the eastern part of the United States to work in his different businesses while denying her education and basic medical needs.

Jenkins heads the organization, renamed The Value Creators, and claims he was visited by angels on a spaceship who told him he is Allah. Members of the organization are told to refer to him as “Allah in person” or “The Supreme Being.”

The teachings of the group emphasize that white people are inferior to black people and women are inferior to men.

According to the lawsuit, Jenkins uses his followers as unpaid laborers in several of his businesses across the nation. Ross claims the group forced women to submit to the men and even weigh in every Sunday before religious services to make sure that they weren’t getting fat. If a woman was above an “ideal weight,” she was forced to fast in order to slim down. As a child, Ross says she was forced to eat a strict diet of beans, rice, salad and fruit.

Men are allowed to bid on women in the group in a dating pool, according to Ross. Jenkins has final approval of the bids and there is no age requirement for women and girls the men can bid on. At age 20, Ross said she was forced into an illegal marriage as one of several wives of a member.

Ross, now 26, has been living in a safe house since April 2015 in order to avoid contact with the group that she says enslaved her for a decade. She left the group in 2012 while it underwent reorganization. In all, Ross claims to have worked more than 27,000 unpaid hours in her 10 years of enslavement. She seeks $2.2 million in damages from lost wages as well as punitive damages.

A call for comment to The Value Creators was made after business hours and not immediately returned.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trafficked-united-nation-islam-woman-claims/

Which makes these videos even creepier:

Thoughts?

Join up. Go to some meeting and report back. Just don’t drink anything. 8-)
a_penguin
Junior
And1: 569

Post#4 » by a_penguin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:12 pm

"Their Vision" says nothing about being a cult, so I think it's totally safe!

“Our Vision” is definite and clear! We are mobilizing all intelligent beings of the planet earth, for the purpose of magnifying Life, Peace, Love and Happiness that is void of any and everything that goes against the reality of perpetual life!
threrf23
RealGM
And1: 4,393

Post#5 » by threrf23 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:13 pm

This is interesting.

The 'Supreme Eatery' bakery and cafe in VA, for example, has a Yelp page, and I doubt those reviewing the food have any clue as to this association.
SeizeCoup
Lead Assistant
And1: 665

Post#6 » by SeizeCoup » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm

he's taking on Chicago.
OFWGKTA
General Manager

Post#7 » by OFWGKTA » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 pm

threrf23 wrote:This is interesting.

The 'Supreme Eatery' bakery and cafe in VA, for example, has a Yelp page, and I doubt those reviewing the food have any clue as to this association.

I just noticed the same guy reviewed their location in VA and MD as well:

https://www.google.com/search?q=supreme+eatery+baltimore+md&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#lrd=0x89c804b3f0055405:0xc0d5f8007bcdad25,1,,,&spf=1516217002433

https://www.google.com/search?q=supreme+eatery+glen+allen+va&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#lrd=0x89b13dc8aa9e46c5:0x11a4edbfb538822b,1,,,&spf=1516217088486

"Manuel Allston"
Froob wrote:Friends is like Kyle Lowry, everyone says it's amazing but you sit down and watch it and you're just like meh...

shackles10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 5,390

Re: OT: Did I stumble across a cult? (title edit: I did) 

Post#8 » by shackles10 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:28 pm

I can’t believe you quoted the entire OP Viper lmao. I’m in total agreement though... stay away from the Kool-aid!
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#9 » by truth18 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm

True Detective.

RealGM.

hmmmmm
YOU LOSE
hickfromfrenchlick
General Manager
And1: 9,125

Post#10 » by hickfromfrenchlick » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Burying the lede here. How were the cookies?
OFWGKTA
General Manager

Post#11 » by OFWGKTA » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 pm

hickfromfrenchlick wrote:Burying the lede here. How were the cookies?

Haven't eaten them yet, they look pretty good though. I'm kind of skeptical, but I'll probably end up eating them later when I get home anyways lol.

yeahM8
Starter
And1: 3,676

Post#12 » by yeahM8 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Celtics_History_Lesson
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,267

Post#13 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Don't hire the Sunshine Carpet Cleaners.

https://www.supremeeatery.org/

We are the Truth in food...presenting a menu that allows you to transition from the foods that you like...that are against you, to foods that you will love, that are for you.

Supreme Eatery is the platform for a much greater purpose. As the anchor in communities, we are providing the option for those looking to improve their quality of Life through the benefits of a wholesome diet.

They are the Paul Pierce in food.

Haven't seen anything like this since the commotion caused by the Church of Lunar Consciousness.

A non-profit islamic cult of baked goods and lifting body air/space vehicles, looks like you will have fun.
Infinite Llamas
General Manager
And1: 21,312

Post#14 » by Infinite Llamas » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 am

truth18 wrote:True Detective.

RealGM.

hmmmmm

we'll know if this sign is at the home offices

Gerald Green Loves LLamas!
ConstableGeneva
RealGM
And1: 87,191

Post#15 » by ConstableGeneva » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:23 am

Forwarded link to Kyrie's instagram...
░N░0░0░D░S░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░
UHar_Vinnie
Bench Warmer
And1: 425

Post#16 » by UHar_Vinnie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Psssst, this ain't no legit cult like Scientology. Do these guys feature a handsome crazy midget celebrity? Don't think so.
Moose23
Analyst
And1: 1,936

Post#17 » by Moose23 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm

I expected a link to the raptors board
theman
RealGM
And1: 1,406

Post#18 » by theman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:37 pm

OFWGKTA wrote:So, a couple hours ago a friendly gentleman with a tray of baked goods walked into my office.

Thoughts?

Your building needs better security.
"Christmas is for cops and kids" - Whitey Bulger
CeltsFlow
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,716

Post#19 » by CeltsFlow » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 pm

:o
Froob wrote:SVG is like JVG from an alternate reality where JVG is interested in talking about the game

Kabookalu wrote:[Dillon] Brooks has a mediocre driving game, but insists that he's prime Manu Ginobili.

It's time to win basketball games
31to6
RealGM
And1: 27,954

Post#20 » by 31to6 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:58 pm

OP, I just want to say it was really nice meeting you. Hope you enjoy the deadly cooki--- I mean, cookies.
Paul Pierce appreciation society.

Return to Boston Celtics