ImageImageImage

Who is the Greatest Practice Player in Celtics History?

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Who is the Greatest Practice Player in Celtics History?

Dave Cowens
10%
Larry Bird
35%
Walter McCarty
No votes
Kevin Garnett
40%
Marcus Smart
No votes
Semi Ojeleye
15%

Total votes: 20

ric munchn
Senior
And1: 443

Re: Who is the Greatest Practice Player in Celtics History? 

Post#21 » by ric munchn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:04 am

GoCeltics123 wrote:
jmr07019 wrote:ZELLER

Was gonna say that's my pick. Dude must've been Olajuwon 2.0 in practice considering the playing time he got here :lol:

I was down under the basket last year for the Cavs game pregame. Zeller was doing some work with Walter and kept getting blocked. I was like oh man an old fat role player is taking our back up bigs lunch money this is not good. Can't imagine he looked great ever anywhere.
Green89
RealGM
And1: 26,666

Post#22 » by Green89 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Elrod is Back wrote:My vote has to be Ojeleye, even in this robust competition. This guy must be a sight to behold in practice, simply blowing the coaches' minds on a routine basis.

Otherwise there would be no clear explanation for why he plays as much as he does, even with the injuries.

Rumor has it, Semi never misses a shot in practice. This is why law of averages dictates he always misses in games, to even out the percentages. Even with the 0/6 last night, his overall game and practice FG% combined is still .933%.
Taget
Analyst
And1: 2,628

Post#23 » by Taget » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Kedrick Brown. Practice, summer league, or any situation which wasn't prime time he was great. Just don't put him in actual official NBA game. Him and Marcus Banks were the players of the future as long as the future was never expected to arrive.
[quote:545636310b="Darth Celtic"]man, these refs need to stop giving us the benefit of the doubt and start screwing us.[/quote]

Return to Boston Celtics