ImageImageImage

OT: Art, Music, Literature, Media, and More! Part 2

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,627

Re: OT: Art, Music, Literature, Media, and More! Part 2 

Post#1981 » by bisme37 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:52 pm

Anyone have recommendations for stuff to watch on AMC+? There's a free preview via Comcast this week.

I know I want to check out the recent sci-fi show Moonhaven but will prob have time to watch more before the week is done. I've already seen all the popular AMC shows like Breaking Bad, Saul, Mad Men, and the billions of Walking Dead-related junk. So I guess I'm interested in some hidden gems etc.
zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 90,023

Post#1982 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:48 pm

bisme37 wrote:Anyone have recommendations for stuff to watch on AMC+? There's a free preview via Comcast this week.

I know I want to check out the recent sci-fi show Moonhaven but will prob have time to watch more before the week is done. I've already seen all the popular AMC shows like Breaking Bad, Saul, Mad Men, and the billions of Walking Dead-related junk. So I guess I'm interested in some hidden gems etc.

Halt and Catch Fire was first thing that popped into my head. Starts off a bit slow but something that'll grow on you.

Dunno if Google is accurate, but I saw The Night Manager, Killing Eve, Little Drummer Girl on there. All worth checking out.
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics

Post#1983 » by bisme37 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:46 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:
bisme37 wrote:Anyone have recommendations for stuff to watch on AMC+? There's a free preview via Comcast this week.

Halt and Catch Fire was first thing that popped into my head. Starts off a bit slow but something that'll grow on you.

Dunno if Google is accurate, but I saw The Night Manager, Killing Eve, Little Drummer Girl on there. All worth checking out.

Thanks! I've never heard of Halt so I'll def give it a try. I love Killing Eve. Night Manager and Drummer Girl... something tells me I watched those but I might be mixing them up with something else, will check out. Moonhaven is pretty good so far fyi.
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics

Post#1984 » by bisme37 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Return to Boston Celtics