ImageImageImage

Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk*

Moderators: Froob, ParticleMan, The Comedian, Parliament10, canman1971, djFan71, sully00

Triple7
Starter
Posts: 2,331
And1: 1,324
Joined: Aug 23, 2018
 

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1841 » by Triple7 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 am

reload141 wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:After having read excerpts from his interview with the Wall Street Journal, one can only conclude that KD and Kyrie deserve each other, in that they are both completely delusional.


This quote just screams Kyrie.

“I’ve never choked.... I’ll always shoot the ball, choking is not shooting the ball. If I miss, it’s not my fault. It’s the environment, or someone else’s fault.”

I think Kyrie is his father now.


Yup that’s kyrie indeed! :lol:
User avatar
Ed Pinkney
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,177
And1: 3,180
Joined: Jun 23, 2007
Location: Australia
 

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1842 » by Ed Pinkney » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:23 am

Read on Twitter



I assume they won't be the winning bid, but these days who knows. Imagine taking your daughter to a Heat game with BangBros name on the arena.
User avatar
Disinformation
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,862
And1: 2,334
Joined: Jun 26, 2015
   

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1843 » by Disinformation » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm

reload141 wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:After having read excerpts from his interview with the Wall Street Journal, one can only conclude that KD and Kyrie deserve each other, in that they are both completely delusional.


This quote just screams Kyrie.

“I’ve never choked.... I’ll always shoot the ball, choking is not shooting the ball. If I miss, it’s not my fault. It’s the environment, or someone else’s fault.”

I think Kyrie is his father now.

Holy ****. Did KD really say that?
Disinformation's Manifesto for the 2019 Offseason

1) **** Kyrie Irving.
2) We missed our window to true contention and it's time to take a step back, get assets, and set up for the next run.

Kemba Walker - Nikola Vucevic - D'angelo Russell
User avatar
Disinformation
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,862
And1: 2,334
Joined: Jun 26, 2015
   

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1844 » by Disinformation » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Ed Pinkney wrote:
Read on Twitter



I assume they won't be the winning bid, but these days who knows. Imagine taking your daughter to a Heat game with BangBros name on the arena.


I have a daughter...but I don't live anywhere near Miami so I kind of want this to happen. :o
Disinformation's Manifesto for the 2019 Offseason

1) **** Kyrie Irving.
2) We missed our window to true contention and it's time to take a step back, get assets, and set up for the next run.

Kemba Walker - Nikola Vucevic - D'angelo Russell
jmr07019
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,947
And1: 4,167
Joined: Oct 29, 2009
       

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1845 » by jmr07019 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:32 pm

BBC areana? Wow. Also:

Me: Durant couldn’t possibly be more annoying
Durant: hold my beer
Show Love Spread Love
User avatar
Tatumfor2
Junior
Posts: 295
And1: 383
Joined: Jan 02, 2019
     

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1846 » by Tatumfor2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:37 pm

Ed Pinkney wrote:
Read on Twitter



I assume they won't be the winning bid, but these days who knows. Imagine taking your daughter to a Heat game with BangBros name on the arena.



Time to Google "Bang Bros"... :o
:violin:
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,791
And1: 8,233
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1847 » by zoyathedestroya » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 am

Not my fault that the offseason is too long.

Read on Twitter
User avatar
31to6
RealGM
Posts: 12,279
And1: 13,298
Joined: Nov 20, 2004
Location: all your picks

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1848 » by 31to6 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:Not my fault that the offseason is too long.

Read on Twitter


Hooooly **** no
User avatar
Disinformation
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,862
And1: 2,334
Joined: Jun 26, 2015
   

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1849 » by Disinformation » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 pm

31to6 wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:Not my fault that the offseason is too long.

Read on Twitter


Hooooly **** no

Ack. Now I can never unsee that. :oops: :lol:
Disinformation's Manifesto for the 2019 Offseason

1) **** Kyrie Irving.
2) We missed our window to true contention and it's time to take a step back, get assets, and set up for the next run.

Kemba Walker - Nikola Vucevic - D'angelo Russell
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
Posts: 19,310
And1: 7,018
Joined: Oct 25, 2006

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1850 » by Fencer reregistered » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:05 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:
SmartWentCrazy wrote:Rodions Kurucs is a piece of ****. Just got arrested for choking his GF in a situation thats scarily similar to Jabari Bird.

Interested to see if the Nets cut him.


Bird has some serious mental issues. Dude was reportedly suicidal. No idea if Kurucs is the same and it's not an excuse but Jabari needed help and still does, hope he overcomes this and becomes a better man.


And by the way, kudos to Bird's girlfriend for apparently BOTH harboring and espousing those views AND protecting herself without remorse.
5InOfLouisville
Freshman
Posts: 80
And1: 108
Joined: Jan 11, 2018
     

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1851 » by 5InOfLouisville » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:19 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:Not my fault that the offseason is too long.

Read on Twitter


Looks more like aggressive oral robot on crustacean action to me, but i suppose erotica is in the eye of the beholder. Nevertheless, astute observation, and very arousing.
MagicBagley18 wrote:maybe that's why you don't '' internet'' much because you're not very good at it.


KGboss wrote:Brown doesnt need you to clean his jock strap for him

Pacino62 wrote:. I don’t give a **** about your take on Brown.

Sensitive much?

:cry:
FlatearthZorro
RealGM
Posts: 15,671
And1: 7,479
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
Location: Somewhere in Boston
     

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1852 » by FlatearthZorro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:27 am

Durant is such a freaking beta. Him saying OKC was fake- LOL, then not being happy with the Warriors.... So I mean him and Kyrie are never happy it seems. Wonder how this turns out in Brooklyn. I feel if they don't start winning a lot when Durant is back and both of them being so sensitive, I sense a disaster happening. Durant and Kyrie turning on one another.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
Grooverider
Junior
Posts: 253
And1: 437
Joined: May 26, 2017
Location: Maine
     

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1853 » by Grooverider » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:Durant is such a freaking beta. Him saying OKC was fake- LOL, then not being happy with the Warriors.... So I mean him and Kyrie are never happy it seems. Wonder how this turns out in Brooklyn. I feel if they don't start winning a lot when Durant is back and both of them being so sensitive, I sense a disaster happening. Durant and Kyrie turning on one another.


That fragile ass fanbase can have them. Just remember we are "jaded" and our point of view is "biased" and they will "SHOW US WHO IS BOSS ON NOVEMBER 27TH ON A REGULAR SEASON GAME !!!11!!11"

Bunch of clowns. :crazy:
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,791
And1: 8,233
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1854 » by zoyathedestroya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:35 am

Read on Twitter

Psh... and the rich become richer. Nuggets clear title favorites now.
User avatar
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
Posts: 19,784
And1: 22,959
Joined: Jul 29, 2003
       

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1855 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:34 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:Durant is such a freaking beta. Him saying OKC was fake- LOL, then not being happy with the Warriors.... So I mean him and Kyrie are never happy it seems. Wonder how this turns out in Brooklyn. I feel if they don't start winning a lot when Durant is back and both of them being so sensitive, I sense a disaster happening. Durant and Kyrie turning on one another.


FYI, if the Nets fail to win 43 games or make the playoffs this season, Kevin Durant misses out on a cool million bucks. That might ignite a bit of a quarrel I imagine. :lol:
User avatar
31to6
RealGM
Posts: 12,279
And1: 13,298
Joined: Nov 20, 2004
Location: all your picks

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1856 » by 31to6 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:35 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:
Read on Twitter

Psh... and the rich become richer. Nuggets clear title favorites now.


think he'll disrupt that locker room though.
all about getting his.
NuckyPowell
Starter
Posts: 2,487
And1: 2,309
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Pure of heart and dumb of ass
 

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1857 » by NuckyPowell » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:09 am

Ed Pinkney wrote:
Read on Twitter



I assume they won't be the winning bid, but these days who knows. Imagine taking your daughter to a Heat game with BangBros name on the arena.

Swimming in a sea of degeneracy.
User avatar
31to6
RealGM
Posts: 12,279
And1: 13,298
Joined: Nov 20, 2004
Location: all your picks

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1858 » by 31to6 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 am

SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 18,808
And1: 10,177
Joined: Feb 23, 2003
Location: Celtic Nation
   

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1859 » by SuperDeluxe » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:04 am

31to6 wrote:Kyrie elbowed in the face, more news at 11: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27692158/kyrie-elbowed-face-no-plans-kd-year


From the article:
Marks praised his new point guard on Tuesday, saying Irving has already shown leadership and intensity in the team's summer get-togethers. He said Irving has been "religious" in his participation in workouts at the team's practice facility. Marks said he could already see camaraderie building between the team's veterans and young players.

Exactly what Irving is known for.
Triple7
Starter
Posts: 2,331
And1: 1,324
Joined: Aug 23, 2018
 

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1860 » by Triple7 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:56 am

SuperDeluxe wrote:
31to6 wrote:Kyrie elbowed in the face, more news at 11: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27692158/kyrie-elbowed-face-no-plans-kd-year


From the article:
Marks praised his new point guard on Tuesday, saying Irving has already shown leadership and intensity in the team's summer get-togethers. He said Irving has been "religious" in his participation in workouts at the team's practice facility. Marks said he could already see camaraderie building between the team's veterans and young players.

Exactly what Irving is known for.


Yup everything looks great, until the mood swings starts :lol:

Return to Boston Celtics