ImageImageImage

Fire Danny Ainge

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

BigTrade92
General Manager
And1: 10,685

Re: Fire Danny Ainge 

Post#381 » by BigTrade92 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 am

fallguy wrote:
BigTrade92 wrote:
fallguy wrote:
This is the kind of comment that drags this forum down.

Yeah someone get Howard Mass in here.

Let him know the forum is being “dragged down” because Celtics fans are unhappy with Danny Ainge.

Nobody is defending mediocrity you clown. Stop acting like you're the woke one.

You clearly are cupcake. Take your forum police cleansing crusade somewhere else.
fallguy
Head Coach
And1: 9,931

Post#382 » by fallguy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 am

BigTrade92 wrote:
fallguy wrote:
BigTrade92 wrote:Yeah someone get Howard Mass in here.

Let him know the forum is being “dragged down” because Celtics fans are unhappy with Danny Ainge.

You clearly are cupcake. Take your forum police cleansing crusade somewhere.

I'm not cleansing it. I'm just pointing out how bankrupt you are intellectually.
BigTrade92
General Manager

Post#383 » by BigTrade92 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 am

fallguy wrote:
BigTrade92 wrote:
fallguy wrote:

You clearly are cupcake. Take your forum police cleansing crusade somewhere.

I'm not cleansing it. I'm just pointing out how bankrupt you are intellectually.

You’ve been gargling Ainge’s balls for the last twenty pages and haven’t contributed a damn thing other than play contrarian. Eat your own words scrub.
fallguy
Head Coach

Post#384 » by fallguy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 am

BigTrade92 wrote:
fallguy wrote:
BigTrade92 wrote:You clearly are cupcake. Take your forum police cleansing crusade somewhere.

You’ve been gargling Ainge’s balls for the last twenty pages and haven’t contributed a damn thing other than play contrarian. Eat your own words scrub.

I think he's done a great job. Despite this not going the way we all wanted.

That's not cheerleading mediocrity.

But no worries. More than happy to ignore you from now on.
BigTrade92
General Manager

Post#385 » by BigTrade92 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 am

fallguy wrote:
BigTrade92 wrote:
fallguy wrote:

I think he's done a great job. Despite this not going the way we all wanted.

That's not cheerleading mediocrity.

But no worries. More than happy to ignore you from now on.

Yeah I got the fact that you think Ainge has done a great job, well documented. You can feel free to ignore me now.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,531

Post#386 » by Fencer reregistered » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:29 am

I believe there's sufficient evidence to convict or at least accuse Ainge of one major systemic screwup -- he didn't establish strong international scouting fast enough. One year there were reports along the lines of "We're investing a lot more in and now understand a lot more about international scouting than we did before" -- and that was to prepare for the draft right AFTER the one where they passed on taking GIannis. Giannis was obviously the right strategic gamble there, and so I think it's very likely that the decision to pass on him had a lot to do with simply not knowing much about him.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
fallguy
Head Coach

Post#387 » by fallguy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:31 am

Fencer reregistered wrote:I believe there's sufficient evidence to convict or at least accuse Ainge of one major systemic screwup -- he didn't establish strong international scouting fast enough. One year there were reports along the lines of "We're investing a lot more in and now understand a lot more about international scouting than we did before" -- and that was to prepare for the draft right AFTER the one where they passed on taking GIannis. Giannis was obviously the right strategic gamble there, and so I think it's very likely that the decision to pass on him had a lot to do with simply not knowing much about him.

Not disagreeing but what's the evidence. An article or two?
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
And1: 8,486

Post#388 » by canman1971 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:32 am

OK this thread for the most part has become a pissing contest between a couple a people. What’s the point. PM each other.

Return to Boston Celtics