ImageImageImage

So long, can't take this losing, found a better team. Already bought the Kevin Durant jersey and shoes for our new team.

Moderators: Froob, ParticleMan, The Comedian, Parliament10, canman1971, sully00, djFan71

Celtics_History_Lesson
Analyst
And1: 5,452

So long, can't take this losing, found a better team. Already bought the Kevin Durant jersey and shoes for our new team. 

Post#1 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Kevin Durant Brooklyn Jersey

Kevin Durant Brooklyn Shoes

Two months into the Brooklyn season, fans celebrate Kyrie Irving.

Three months into the Brooklyn season, fans celebrate Kyrie Irving.

You wear the official Nets headware,

and the Nets front office run into the crowd and threaten you. NBA!

That was a waste of time, back to Boston even if Wanamaker isn't there.
Markelle has Faults, Lonzo can't Ball, Jayson Tatum is the best player in his draft.

NBA Championships
Boston 17
Syracuse 1
Rochester 1
Toronto 0*
Grahf
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,023

Re: So long, can't take this losing, found a better team. Already bought the Kevin Durant jersey and shoes for our new t 

Post#2 » by Grahf » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:15 pm

I gotta be honest, I’m really looking forward to 2021 when Kyrie is publicly ripping Durant for not getting back on the court fast enough. “In 2016 I was in a lot of pain but I made sure I was there so I could hit the championship winning shot. Winning means putting aside your ego and playing through the pain. Some guys just don’t get that. Oh, and electrons are a social construct, or something.”
Nightperzon wrote:Stevens was exposed this series, he won't be in the NBA for very long. Blatt coached circles around him.
sam_I_am
RealGM
And1: 3,881

Re: So long, can't take this losing, found a better team. Already bought the Kevin Durant jersey and shoes for our new t 

Post#3 » by sam_I_am » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Sources close to Nets locker room blame Atkinson for giving minutes to his binkie Kevin Durant when he can’t guard anybody instead of the younger players who deserve it.
sam_I_am »2017:Kyrie isn't much of an upgrade over IT and he is **** crazy. Demands to be traded after 3 finals passing on supermax to go to Knicks. More talent around than IT did 2 yrs ago, no playoffs until Lebron came.Kyrie cant hold leads w/o Lebron.
celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 5,042

Post#4 » by celticfan42487 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:45 pm

truth18?
:reporter: Moose23's burner account?
:reporter: Will the Raps board take him back?

truth18 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:Tldr? Thanks?

TLDR
**** most of my sub forum. We used to be tight here, I'd love to post here again on occasion like I used to.
Love your squad.
Going to the finals.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 10,601

Post#8 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:24 pm

You stay classy Boston.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
ermocrate
General Manager
And1: 1,579

Post#9 » by ermocrate » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:00 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:You stay classy Boston.

You should stay smart tho, you seem to have the same IQ of KD.
"Negativity in this town sucks"
flintsky21
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,392

Post#10 » by flintsky21 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:50 pm

We also had threads like this for Toronto last season, and looked what it got them. Consider this good luck!
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 19,635

Post#11 » by SmartWentCrazy » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:55 pm

Ill never understand why people read other forums if they dont like what theyre gunna read...

Nets fans, CHL is a satire account. Go look at his top posts. Chill out and learn to laugh — you just had the best day in the history of your franchise.
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 19,635

Post#12 » by SmartWentCrazy » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:57 pm

You repeatedly called Boston a drunk racist heroin-filled cesspool to troll Boston fans that lurked your forums, yet you cry over this? Good grief...

Seriously, you posted **** like this regularly:

I think they did it so that those Celtics fans don't come over here beefing with us when they wake up from their heroin naps

And you complain about satire...
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 10,601

Post#14 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jul 1, 2019 4:05 pm

SmartWentCrazy wrote:

You repeatedly called Boston a drunk racist heroin-filled cesspool to troll Boston fans that lurked your forums, yet you cry over this? Good grief...

Seriously, you posted **** like this regularly:

I think they did it so that those Celtics fans don't come over here beefing with us when they wake up from their heroin naps

And you complain about satire...

Hey man, what I said was awful I do admit, but consider that the cost of doing business since at that time we were regularly trolled by folks from this board :lol:
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like

Return to Boston Celtics