ImageImageImage

Injuries: Kemba (L.Knee); Tommy H. (Blood Clot)

Moderators: sully00, djFan71, ParticleMan, Froob, canman1971, The Comedian, Parliament10

ConstableGeneva
RealGM
And1: 55,477

Re: Injuries: Kemba (L.Knee); Langford (Stomach); Tommy H. (Blood Clot) 

Post#1021 » by ConstableGeneva » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Ernest
Junior
And1: 312

Re: Injuries: Kemba (L.Knee); Brown (R.Hamstring); Hayward (R.Knee); Tacko (Foot) 

Post#1022 » by Ernest » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:05 am

SLCceltic wrote:
Parliament10 wrote:
SLCceltic wrote:Agree, but Grant is a Player & will score in the flow of the Offense, or on putbacks; he has been great ....I would be giving Waters all the mins he could handle ! Get him ready to help some in the POs, he is a 2way weapon :nod:

Waters really is great. Only thing is, Two-Way Contract players can't play in the NBA Playoffs.

Stupid rules ha
I am now even more perplexed by Ainge's inaction with roster

Not like we were going to play him in the playoffs anyways. Don't get me wrong, I really like his game and wish we played hm more in the season. But we didn't and Brad is a good coach. So I don't see him playing if the rules let him.
SLCceltic
Starter
And1: 805

Re: Injuries: Kemba (L.Knee); Brown (R.Hamstring); Hayward (R.Knee); Tacko (Foot) 

Post#1023 » by SLCceltic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:26 am

Ernest wrote:
SLCceltic wrote:
Parliament10 wrote:Waters really is great. Only thing is, Two-Way Contract players can't play in the NBA Playoffs.

Stupid rules ha

Not like we were going to play him in the playoffs anyways. Don't get me wrong, I really like his game and wish we played hm more in the season. But we didn't and Brad is a good coach. So I don't see him playing if the rules let him.

Little Tremont reminds me so much of Damon Stoudamire !
Right now he is still buried behind Romeo and Carsen but I can see TW taking some minutes by POs ... Waters' vision and facilitation is exceptional ! He shot VERY well in D league .... has looked rough up here from 3 so far but that will change !
ROYALGREEN
BigTrade92
General Manager
And1: 8,256

Post#1024 » by BigTrade92 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:50 pm

Ernest wrote:
SLCceltic wrote:
Parliament10 wrote:Waters really is great. Only thing is, Two-Way Contract players can't play in the NBA Playoffs.

Stupid rules ha

Two-way players are indeed allowed to play in this year's playoffs FYI.

https://www.bostonsportsjournal.com/2020/06/29/two-way-players-will-eligible-play-playoffs-season/
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 27,592

Post#1025 » by Parliament10 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:24 pm

BigTrade92 wrote:
Ernest wrote:
SLCceltic wrote:
Stupid rules ha

Two-way players are indeed allowed to play in this year's playoffs FYI.

https://www.bostonsportsjournal.com/2020/06/29/two-way-players-will-eligible-play-playoffs-season/

Yep. They made an exception this year, likely cause of COVID-19.

Traditionally, two-way players are not eligible to play in postseason games though a rule that has been in place since the 2017-18 season.

However, there will be an exception to that rule for the 2019-20 season. A league source confirmed to BostonSportsJournal.com that players on two-way contracts will be allowed to suit up in the playoffs when included on the 13-man active roster for the first time in NBA history.

P.S:
They should make it a 15-Man Active Roster for the Playoffs.
"It's not about me, it's about the Team."
~ Marcus Smart
ConstableGeneva
RealGM

Re: Injuries: Kemba (L.Knee); Tommy H. (Blood Clot) 

Post#1026 » by ConstableGeneva » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Read on Twitter
Jaqua92
General Manager
And1: 4,438

Post#1027 » by Jaqua92 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:49 pm

ConstableGeneva wrote:
Read on Twitter
Months off, and still has knee issues?

I'm almost ready to say move on from Kemba, find a pass first PG and let Tatum, Brown and Hayward shoulder the scoring load.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Game - It's an L
ConstableGeneva
RealGM

Post#1028 » by ConstableGeneva » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I wanna know if "this" refers to the problem with his knee OR the load management part of it/slow and steady ramping up of his minutes.
jmr07019
Head Coach
And1: 4,572

Post#1029 » by jmr07019 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm

I don't buy that Kemba is 100% healthy and this is just load management.
Show Love Spread Love

Return to Boston Celtics