ImageImageImage

Al Horford opens up to Bulpett about leaving Boston

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

3D Chess
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,728

Re: Al Horford opens up to Bulpett about leaving Boston 

Post#81 » by 3D Chess » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:42 pm

He didn't leave.

Read on Twitter
jirrit
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,622

Re: Al Horford opens up to Bulpett about leaving Boston 

Post#82 » by jirrit » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Taget wrote:Al Horford did his time and was an adult. He was offered more money than we were prepared to offer. He didn't go to the Lakers. He didn't to a rival we had been battling for years in the Eastern Conference finals. He didn't trash the team on the way out.

He thought the 76ers were a better fit and a better chance to chase a ring as time starts to catch up on him. Probably his last big contract.

Not angry at him like I was with Kyrie. He was a professional. And he said nothing we really didn't know already.

Kyrie's team is a lesser enemy than Horford's team though. I like Horford the person/player more but his decision is in the same category for me. He has the right to jump ship for more money but I'm a fan of Boston and I dislike the fact he chose them over us.

No good luck wishes for him since he's with one of our biggest enemies now. What's done is done though, I would appreciate to just stop giving attention to the Kyrie's/Horford's and just forget about that era of Celtics basketball.

Return to Boston Celtics