ImageImageImage

Trade Thread Part Deux

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Tyakack
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,264

Re: Trade Thread Part Deux 

Post#541 » by Tyakack » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 am

forte74 wrote:
I'm open to trading Gordon, but there's nothing available out there that would be of equal value for the guy.

Kevin Love says hi.

Celtics say bye.
Pacino62
Analyst
And1: 2,436

Post#542 » by Pacino62 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:49 am

Jesus Christ
“All due respect and I’m generally curious but who tf is cousin steez” ~ MagicBagley18

"i see celtics fans here are nothing but a s s holes so good bye not going to waste my time with you lowlifes." ~ HornetsFan29
forte74
Junior
And1: 98

Post#543 » by forte74 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:00 am

and you will be crying like a baby after being eliminated from playoffs by the raps ! As a boston fan we have right to demand excellence in the city, and Gordon Hayward has not delivered that, one game good game does not resolve 2 bad seasons.
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#544 » by ParticleMan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:26 am

forte74 wrote:and you will be crying like a baby after being eliminated from playoffs by the raps ! As a boston fan we have right to demand excellence in the city, and Gordon Hayward has not delivered that, one game good game does not resolve 2 bad seasons.

i hear he had some sort of injury a couple years ago?
ANGT4T
Ballboy
And1: 47

Post#545 » by ANGT4T » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:28 am

forte74 wrote:and you will be crying like a baby after being eliminated from playoffs by the raps ! As a boston fan we have right to demand excellence in the city, and Gordon Hayward has not delivered that, one game good game does not resolve 2 bad seasons.

The guy broke his ankle! Beyond that, the last two seasons are in the past, they don't matter. All that matters is what Hayward can provide this year and, potentially, going forward.

There is no reason to trade low on Hayward unless Danny/Zarren feel it's necessary for cap flexibility in the future, they would know better than I.

I also don't get wanting to trade Jaylen. He's young and the contract he just got means we're banking on him developing into a top player. Give it a year or two and trade him for the next disgruntled star if he stalls out. Regardless he's good enough to add value to a future trade.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,668

Post#546 » by Fencer reregistered » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:22 am

exculpatory wrote:
Fencer reregistered wrote:
:)

Subtle Fencer. LOL.

The following are the errors I have seen & continue to see repeatedly over the years - but let pass so as not to be called the ‘grammar police’ & because it does not **** matter. LOL.

1. Constant use of “‘s” when only an “s” is required to pluralize a simple noun. Mind blowing.
2. Abject cluelessness in general as to the grammatical use of apostrophes.
3. Often zero or limited simple punctuation like periods & capitalization making posts difficult to read.
4. The occasional inappropriate use of ‘high end’ words which reflect zero knowledge of what the word actually means.
5. Failure to use the past tense for adjectives when appropriate, e.g. The man was clearly “bias” - instead of “biasED”.
6. Not understanding that when “adverbs” modify “verbs”, almost always, the letters “LY” must be added. Examples: The boy moved “quickLY” - NOT the The boy moved “quick”. The woman fondled the man’s package “gentLY” - NOT The woman fondled the man’s package “gentle”.

And was the missing comma in your third point sarcastically intentional as well? :)
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#547 » by Fencer reregistered » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 am

Pacino62 wrote:Jesus Christ

How's his vertical?
Pacino62
Analyst
And1: 2,436

Post#548 » by Pacino62 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:52 am

Pacino62 wrote:Jesus Christ

How's his vertical?

Lol. Came here for trades. Ended up dodging all the swinging dicks
“All due respect and I’m generally curious but who tf is cousin steez” ~ MagicBagley18

"i see celtics fans here are nothing but a s s holes so good bye not going to waste my time with you lowlifes." ~ HornetsFan29
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#549 » by ParticleMan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm

exculpatory wrote:

Subtle Fencer. LOL.

The following are the errors I have seen & continue to see repeatedly over the years - but let pass so as not to be called the ‘grammar police’ & because it does not **** matter. LOL.

1. Constant use of “‘s” when only an “s” is required to pluralize a simple noun. Mind blowing.
3. Often zero or limited simple punctuation like periods & capitalization making posts difficult to read.
4. The occasional inappropriate use of ‘high end’ words which reflect zero knowledge of what the word actually means.
5. Failure to use the past tense for adjectives when appropriate, e.g. The man was clearly “bias” - instead of “biasED”.
6. Not understanding that when “adverbs” modify “verbs”, almost always, the letters “LY” must be added. Examples: The boy moved “quickLY” - NOT the The boy moved “quick”. The woman fondled the man’s package “gentLY” - NOT The woman fondled the man’s package “gentle”.

And was the missing comma in your third point sarcastically intentional as well? :)

that just prove's. that he doesnt no what he is talk about, irregardlessLY.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#550 » by Fencer reregistered » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:28 pm

ParticleMan wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
Subtle Fencer. LOL.

that just prove's. that he doesnt no what he is talk about, irregardlessLY.

Unsubtle and hilarious. I literally chuckled out loud.
exculpatory
RealGM
And1: 11,019

Post#551 » by exculpatory » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:37 pm

exculpatory wrote:

Subtle Fencer. LOL.

SMFH, Fencer.
A solitary missing comma is to incomprehensible word salad mostly lacking in capitalization & periods as Ben Simmon’s 3 point shooting is to Steph Curry’s 3 point shooting.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#552 » by Fencer reregistered » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:39 pm

exculpatory wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
Subtle Fencer. LOL.

SMFH, Fencer.
A solitary missing comma is to incomprehensible word salad mostly lacking in capitalization & periods as Ben Simmon’s 3 point shooting is to Steph Curry’s 3 point shooting.

I have no idea how well Ben Simmon does or doesn't shoot. :D
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#553 » by exculpatory » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:43 pm

exculpatory wrote:

SMFH, Fencer.

I have no idea how well Ben Simmon does or doesn't shoot. :D

Ooops.
I violated Rule #2.
“Ben Simmons’ 3 point shooting”. Or is Simmons’s acceptable also?
And you are correct. We really don’t know how bad his 3 point shooting % is because the sample size is smaller than an ant’s dick.
Karma.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#554 » by exculpatory » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:44 pm

X
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,904

Post#555 » by Parliament10 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:20 pm

OK. I've seen enough. Nothing productive here.
I wish I could lock this Thread.

You Guys need to Straighten it out.

~ Parl
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,904

Post#556 » by Parliament10 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 pm