ImageImageImage

Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews

Moderators: Froob, sully00, The Comedian, Parliament10, ParticleMan, djFan71, canman1971

User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#21 » by zoyathedestroya » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:07 pm

reload141 wrote:What are our best games this season? I might just rewatch all of those

Wins vs. LAL, PHI, LAC, SAS, MIL, OKC, IND, and Christmas Game vs. TOR.
User avatar
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 27,182
And1: 27,136
Joined: Jul 24, 2009
       

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#22 » by Parliament10 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:35 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:
reload141 wrote:What are our best games this season? I might just rewatch all of those

Wins vs. LAL, PHI, LAC, SAS, MIL, OKC, IND, and Christmas Game vs. TOR.

I made a post of Game Recaps, but no one took to it.
"It's not about me, it's about the Team."
~ Marcus Smart
bucknersrevenge
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,136
And1: 4,411
Joined: Jul 05, 2012
Location: Philly
Contact:
         

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#24 » by bucknersrevenge » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:04 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:
reload141 wrote:What are our best games this season? I might just rewatch all of those

Wins vs. LAL, PHI, LAC, SAS, MIL, OKC, IND, and Christmas Game vs. TOR.


I think you can add that home game vs DEN when JB got the dunk on the break and you hear Jay Will's great commentary "Someone get that baby out the street!" followed by the end of the 3rd quarter 3 by Tatum followed by the stare into the camera.
There is no statute of limitation on Twitter. Remember that...
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#25 » by zoyathedestroya » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 pm

bucknersrevenge wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:
reload141 wrote:What are our best games this season? I might just rewatch all of those

Wins vs. LAL, PHI, LAC, SAS, MIL, OKC, IND, and Christmas Game vs. TOR.


I think you can add that home game vs DEN when JB got the dunk on the break and you hear Jay Will's great commentary "Someone get that baby out the street!" followed by the end of the 3rd quarter 3 by Tatum followed by the stare into the camera.

That was a good one. Rare home win with Paul Pierce in the house too lol.
User avatar
5InOfLouisville
Senior
Posts: 512
And1: 814
Joined: Jan 11, 2018
     

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#26 » by 5InOfLouisville » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/celtics-jayson-tatum-takes-fans-questions-on-twitter/ar-BB11IIki?li=BBnba9I


This contains some "highlights" from Tatum's twitter interview with fans. Not a lot of substance but, content is content.

It DOES include his favorite pizza toppings, but I won't spoil.
KGboss wrote:Brown doesnt need you to clean his jock strap for him


Captain_Caveman wrote:You are perfectly welcome to never read or respond to my posts ever again. I don't find you particularly knowledgeable or insightful from anything I have read to date.


:cry:
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#27 » by zoyathedestroya » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:50 am

Any non-COVID, Celtics-related content is very much welcome. Here are a couple of videos for those who missed it the first time. Or maybe have watched it the first time but just forgot that they did (*raises hand*).


User avatar
5InOfLouisville
Senior
Posts: 512
And1: 814
Joined: Jan 11, 2018
     

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#28 » by 5InOfLouisville » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:12 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:Any non-COVID, Celtics-related content is very much welcome. Here are a couple of videos for those who missed it the first time. Or maybe have watched it the first time but just forgot that they did (*raises hand*).





enjoyable watches. killed some time at work.
KGboss wrote:Brown doesnt need you to clean his jock strap for him


Captain_Caveman wrote:You are perfectly welcome to never read or respond to my posts ever again. I don't find you particularly knowledgeable or insightful from anything I have read to date.


:cry:
User avatar
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 27,182
And1: 27,136
Joined: Jul 24, 2009
       

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#31 » by Parliament10 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Read on Twitter
"It's not about me, it's about the Team."
~ Marcus Smart
Homerclease
RealGM
Posts: 25,771
And1: 24,247
Joined: Dec 09, 2015

Best of Tatum defense 19/20 

Post#32 » by Homerclease » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:49 pm

Timi has been hard at work putting together clip packages from the season after the shutdown. Here’s a 9 min video of Tatum doing his thing. Enjoy!

User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Best of Tatum defense 19/20 

Post#33 » by zoyathedestroya » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Request for merge into Season Highlights thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1952505

But separate thread is fine too. We can talk about how Tatum should've made it to 2nd team All-NBA, at worst. If you told me pre-draft that Tatum would become an All-league defender three years into his career, I'd say you were nuts!
Homerclease
RealGM
Posts: 25,771
And1: 24,247
Joined: Dec 09, 2015

Re: Best of Tatum defense 19/20 

Post#34 » by Homerclease » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:23 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:Request for merge into Season Highlights thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1952505

But separate thread is fine too. We can talk about how Tatum should've made it to 2nd team All-NBA, at worst. If you told me pre-draft that Tatum would become an All-league defender three years into his career, I'd say you were nuts!

Sorry Zoya I didn’t see it. Should’ve figured you were on top of it anyway before I made a thread lol. If mods wanna merge by all means
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Best of Tatum defense 19/20 

Post#35 » by zoyathedestroya » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Homerclease wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:Request for merge into Season Highlights thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1952505

But separate thread is fine too. We can talk about how Tatum should've made it to 2nd team All-NBA, at worst. If you told me pre-draft that Tatum would become an All-league defender three years into his career, I'd say you were nuts!

Sorry Zoya I didn’t see it. Should’ve figured you were on top of it anyway before I made a thread lol. If mods wanna merge by all means

It's fine either way haha. In any case, Timi coming up with TWENTY-NINE highlight videos (one a day) post-season-suspension is fantastic. That man should be canonized into Celtics fandom sainthood.
Homerclease
RealGM
Posts: 25,771
And1: 24,247
Joined: Dec 09, 2015

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#36 » by Homerclease » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:04 pm

More Timi. Someone hire this man ASAP. Best of Celtics ball movement!

Read on Twitter
?s=21
User avatar
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 27,182
And1: 27,136
Joined: Jul 24, 2009
       

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#38 » by Parliament10 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:58 pm

Celtics Game Recaps, 2019-20 = 4 Pre-Season Games


Oct. 6, 2019 ~ Hornets @ Celtics ~ Pre-season 1




Oct. 11, 2019 ~ Celtics @ Magic ~ Pre-season 2




Oct. 13, 2019 ~ Cavaliers @ Celtics ~ Pre-season 3




Oct. 15, 2019 ~ Celtics @ Cavaliers ~ Pre-season 4
"It's not about me, it's about the Team."
~ Marcus Smart
User avatar
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 27,182
And1: 27,136
Joined: Jul 24, 2009
       

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#39 » by Parliament10 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Game Recaps, 2019-20 = Regular Season Games, 1-4


CELTICS at 76ERS | October 23, 2019




RAPTORS at CELTICS | October 25, 2019




CELTICS at KNICKS | October 26, 2019




BUCKS at CELTICS | October 30, 2019
"It's not about me, it's about the Team."
~ Marcus Smart
User avatar
zoyathedestroya
General Manager
Posts: 8,652
And1: 20,680
Joined: Nov 05, 2017

Re: Celtics Season Highlights, Podcasts, & Interviews 

Post#40 » by zoyathedestroya » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Lowe Post w/ Coach David Thorpe: Some Tatum talk here on being among the most improved players in the league. And possibly 3rd All-NBA teamer.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=28971895

And here's a resource if you want to make a thousand Brad Stevens reaction gifs:

Return to Boston Celtics