ImageImageImage

Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

ddb
RealGM
And1: 11,700

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2 

Post#1281 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:03 pm

watsonthedragon wrote:
ParticleMan wrote:maybe there is some overhyping of the covid threat, but let's be real, previous coronaviruses have not killed over a quarter of a million people in 6 months. nowhere close. saying covid-19 is just another coronavirus is like saying a tsunami is just another good surfing wave.

maybe you think it's overblown. fine. maybe you're even right. but there are others out there who are scared, possibly because they are older, they have respiratory ailments, or they're just more fearful people. doesn't it seem neighborly to e.g. wear a mask inside stores, even if you think corona is not that big a deal? i mean, is that really such an onerous thing to ask?

Especially since masks are used to reduce the risk of you transmitting to others, not protecting yourself.

Also, saying masks and social distancing don't work is pretty ridiculous. You can argue that they aren't needed or are overkill, which may be what ddb is getting it, but saying that they don't work is just ignoring logic. If I have any infectious disease and I stand further away from you it reduces the risk of you getting it. Period.

people should be free to do what they want to do. Stay inside, wear a mask, social distance if that's your thing. Mandating it is a whole different can of worms. What we're starting to see, primarily in democrat run cities is something you would see in communist nations. It's incredible how willingly the general public is forking over their rights as Americans.
It's quite simple. If you are sick, afraid, or simply don't like people, then stay away. But you cannot continue to shut down businesses, schools, sports leagues, and everything else.
Doesn't anybody read history books? This is how **** starts. Starts with what we are seeing now. Before you know it you won't be able to travel, go to a concert or game, get a job, etc without a vaccine or some sort of proof that you are compliant to the way they want things to be.
When politicians play physicians it becomes very, very dangerous.

I know people may change the way they view me on here, and I don't really care because at the end of the day I care deeply about all of us. You don't shut down the country over this. you just don't. Virus' don't just go away. All we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. The purpose of a mass lockdown like back in March is so Hospitals don't get overrun. That's it. There is no other reason to shut down. Because as soon as you open back up the virus will still be around. If it's here, it's here until herd immunity occurs via majority of the population has had it, and vaccines I suppose even though I certainly will not take a vaccine.
our bodies are meant to fight off viruses and bacteria...every day our bodies breathe in over 100,000,000 viruses. when you lock yourself indoors and keep everything spotless clean you are in fact weakening your immune system making you more susceptible to getting sick because you're engine isn't working as much.

This is medicine 101 folks. I'm sorry but we're all being screwed over on this one. And more and more people are waking up to this reality in certain parts of the country.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1282 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:07 pm

SichtingLives wrote:It's kind of funny that there is no discernible way to tell the difference between a trolling 10 year old from an adult Trumpuppet on a forum.

you clearly being the trolling 10 year old based on this comment. This topic is not political despite it becoming very political in our media and around the world. It's a matter of health and "science". However unfortunately a massive amount of people in our country and in the world believe "science" is what someone tells them what to do on television.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1283 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:12 pm

threrf23 wrote:
GWVan wrote:
Now what is bugging me is four people close to me, my 21 year old son, and three friends in their 60s have had the virus in the last few weeks. All of them had a 24 hour bug and were fine after. I'm wondering if Florida's lackadaisical approach to lockdowns has allowed the virus to spread and mutate here to a less deadly version. Or is the test coming up positive for another coronavirus because it is too sensitive?

The virus has never presented a bigger (or much bigger) threat than the flu to those young and healthy. Even those in the 60s are likely to be okay if they are healthy and have no preexisting conditions or what not. But if enough of your peers get it, someone will die and some will end up hospitalized. They infect their parents - bad news.

Anyways deaths lag behind cases. Taking a quick glance at some Google charts - if you go back two weeks daily case totals in FL look about half as high as the summer peak. Daily deaths also look about half as high as the summer peak. Maybe not exactly, but with school back in session I'm sure a higher percentage of diagnosed cases are amongst younger folk.

Also, there seems to be lots of anecdotal evidence that symptom severity is correlated with viral load. Contracting Covid is not necessarily a straight up black or white, yes or no issue. If you are in a suburban area with lower case totals, and are avoiding large gatherings and not spending time around 20 somethings who are out partying and wearing masks situationally etc etc...then chances are you are exposed to less viral load.

it's also flu season. just like back in the spring when it "started". It didn't take a genius to figure out they would start pushing the lockdown narrative again in the fall. I didn't even sign up my daughter for her travel soccer team this fall because I knew it would get shut down. sure enough....they are shutting it down for the time being.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1284 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 pm

greenroom31 wrote:I'll just say I can't believe the mental gymnastics and conspiracy theories otherwise intelligent and rational people will adopt in order to avoid wearing a damn mask.

It's really not that hard a thing to do. It's not surrendering your rights or your freedoms or some nonsense. It's about taking a very simple step to help protect yourselves and others that is little to no inconvenience in reality until such time as a vaccine becomes available (hopefully soon).

And not to take a cheap shot but I must admit, when I read the "I live in Florida" part it all started to make sense...

wearing a mask simply doesn't do much if anything at all. Especially, considering people play around with it with dirty hands, put it below their nose, put it on, take it off on the regular. reuse it. Medical masks that surgeons wear are meant for sterile environments, and surgeons aren't even allowed to put on their own mask prior to surgery. if they do or someone else without gloves does it's compromised immediately. And then let's not even get into the types of masks people where. Half of which don't do a damn thing except make it look like you are going along with the program. Let's be real.

and that is a total cheap shot. first of all, I grew up in MA and spent the majority if my life in MA. I would never go back in a million years to MA. Ever. You should maybe try being down here and you'd quickly see what normalcy looks like. Well, not quite normalcy because there are people panicking here too, but you catch my drift.
leper-con
General Manager
And1: 3,954

Post#1285 » by leper-con » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:23 pm

ddb wrote:
greenroom31 wrote:I'll just say I can't believe the mental gymnastics and conspiracy theories otherwise intelligent and rational people will adopt in order to avoid wearing a damn mask.

It's really not that hard a thing to do. It's not surrendering your rights or your freedoms or some nonsense. It's about taking a very simple step to help protect yourselves and others that is little to no inconvenience in reality until such time as a vaccine becomes available (hopefully soon).

And not to take a cheap shot but I must admit, when I read the "I live in Florida" part it all started to make sense...

wearing a mask simply doesn't do much if anything at all. Especially, considering people play around with it with dirty hands, put it below their nose, put it on, take it off on the regular. reuse it. Medical masks that surgeons wear are meant for sterile environments, and surgeons aren't even allowed to put on their own mask prior to surgery. if they do or someone else without gloves does it's compromised immediately. And then let's not even get into the types of masks people where. Half of which don't do a damn thing except make it look like you are going along with the program. Let's be real.

and that is a total cheap shot. first of all, I grew up in MA and spent the majority if my life in MA. I would never go back in a million years to MA. Ever. You should maybe try being down here and you'd quickly see what normalcy looks like. Well, not quite normalcy because there are people panicking here too, but you catch my drift.

I think you should be more worried about a lying scheming president, who has tried to undermine the democratic process every chance he gets, rather than simply following good medical advise which has proven effective around other parts of the worlds.
If you think a mask is undermining your freedoms what do you think a Fascist Trump regime would look like.
threrf23
RealGM
And1: 4,401

Post#1286 » by threrf23 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:30 pm

ddb wrote:
wearing a mask simply doesn't do much if anything at all. Especially, considering people play around with it with dirty hands, put it below their nose, put it on, take it off on the regular. reuse it.

I bought into this at the very beginning of the pandemic. But generally, the virus is airborne, masks block your breath from your mouth from reaching others, and to a lesser extent vice versa. It's not that complicated.

sully00
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,716

Post#1287 » by sully00 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:32 pm

ddb wrote:

Then why do doctors wear masks in hospitals? This is so straight forward and a proven fact at this point I can't believe this conversation is till going on. We have over 6 months of data that show what happens when we do whatever we want virus spreads rapidly, hospitals overrun, and people die. When restrictions are put in place and people comply with those restrictions the cases reduce, hospitalizations go down, less people die. If we had done it right in the spring then you could be dealing with something that looked like the flu but because Governors were afraid of getting made fun of on Twitter they refused and let the virus spread through their communities.

I guess it was one way to get a vaccine.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1288 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:33 pm

leper-con wrote:
ddb wrote:

I think you should be more worried about a lying scheming president, who has tried to undermine the democratic process every chance he gets, rather than simply following good medical advise which has proven effective around other parts of the worlds.
If you think a mask is undermining your freedoms what do you think a Fascist Trump regime would look like.

Why are you talking about Trump? I’m not talking about Trump. Never came out of my mouth. This is a covid thread.

Mods? I’m being attacked by someone who disagrees with me and apparently he wants to talk about Trump.
GreenFor3
Pro Prospect
And1: 369

Post#1289 » by GreenFor3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:36 pm

ddb wrote:
GreenFor3 wrote:
ddb wrote:
Spoiler:
I have been really hesitant to post in here but I'm going to throw one post together and leave it at. First of all, Covid is real. But it's been real for a long time. coronavirus' are not a new thing. They have been around for decades. So please don't mistaken what I'm about to say and throw me into the category of conspiracist. Because I do believe that some people have died because of the most recent coronavirus. However, it's clear as day that the case numbers and death numbers have been manipulated to the fullest to push a narrative of fear that is media driven across the world. The scary part of all of this is there are countless clips and videos of Fauci, Gates, and many others talking about this stuff over the past couple of years. It's almost like they knew it was going to happen. Now, please allow me to share some statistics straight from the CDC. Oct 1, 2019 thru April 4, 2020 there was between 40-56 million flu cases of A or B (combined). Between 50-62k deaths from flu A/B. 410-740k hospitalizations. Where has the flu gone? Numbers are showing its down over 90%. That's very clearly because everything is now falling in the category of covid-19.

Masks, social distancing. Don't work. I live in Florida and have yet to put a mask on. We are all fine down here. Things are open, some people wear masks, some don't. I'm blessed to be here. Our numbers with the elderly population in Florida should be astronomical based on what politicians are pushing in certain areas with lock downs and mask mandates. Here's one of dozens of videos to help support my stance on that. And I don't want to hear "o, it's something Sean Avery posted and he's an idiot." I've seen this video and many others elsewhere, I just recall seeing that he posted it recently so that's where I went to grab the content.
Read on Twitter
?s=20

The bottom line. Covid-19 is real. Not a hoax. But not nearly as dangerous as its being made out to be. Mask mandates, lock downs, and social distancing IS A FRAUD. This is about control through fear. This is about mandating vaccines. This is about stripping freedoms and seeing how far they can go to control the general public. If you can go to a strip club, but you can't go to Church. Something is up. The list goes on and on. The "Great reset" is not a conspiracy theory. It's something that politicians across the world are already talking about in speeches.

So I suggest that even if you think I'm nuts....Do some real research beyond the CDC website, WHO website, etc. Talk to people on both sides of the fence.

The solution is very simple. If you have health issues, if you are old, or if you are afraid...you have every right to take precautions. But if you are healthy you need to be out there urging to reopen. Take your mask off. You will be fine. And by doing this we are ultimately protecting the vulnerable. Just like any virus, it can be overcome. Staying in your house by the masses only prolongs everything.

Lastly, when this vaccine is released. Do whatever your heart desires. I can tell you with certainty that I will not be taking a covid vaccine. same reason I don't take a flu vaccine. Just wait and see how many covid vaccine injuries there are. It's going to be a major problem. And when the vaccine doesn't work they are going to say it's because the virus mutated. Well....duh! All virus' do! It won't be long until Covid-20 is the what the media is driving. It won't be long until you can't even go to a Celtics game without proof of a vaccination or "immunity".

This is scary **** my friends. And I'm not talking about the virus. You know, there was a time not too long ago when there was a virus that unlike covid WAS an absolute death sentence. At first they said it was the "gay cancer". But then straight people started dying from it too. And yes, the volume of the disease wasn't nearly as widespread because we soon found out that it wasn't airborne. But for awhile the experts had no idea what it was, how it was transmitted, or where it came from.
HIV & Aids is still around, and I'd just like to remind people that during the onset of HIV/AIDS there wasn't a lockdown. Or masks. Or social distancing. Yet, if you got aids at that time you were dead. period. Just some food for thought. so why are we locking down, being forced to do all these bizarre things for a coronavirus?

I digress. go Celtics!

I don't want to get into the whole thing, but this part is simple to answer. HIV & Aids are transmitted through blood and sexual fluids, so you do not need to do social distancing or lock downs. Instead it's mitigated with preventing things like unprotected sex and needle sharing. Plus HIV hit the gay and drug communities first so people were much slower to respond as society didn't give a **** about either of them.

Obviously. Everything you said is well known. I only brought that up because at first when it first started spreading the medical professionals and govt officials did not know how, when, or where it was transmitted. There were no lockdowns. That is my only point in bringing that up. And it was a death sentence.

Fair enough, but you answered your own question somewhat. The fact that it was only hitting one community and not spreading outside of that group shows that it's not an easily spread airborne disease. Hence no need for lock down, masks, and social distancing. You just seem to be purposefully missing the point that different diseases have different methods of spreading and must be dealt with differently.
sam_I_am
RealGM
And1: 8,974

Post#1290 » by sam_I_am » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:47 pm

ddb wrote:

Yelling louder doesn’t make your anti-mask stance or your nonsense idea about masks weakening immunity any less ignorant or stupid. You are the one politicizing this concept on this forum - “democratic cities” is a dead give away. Masks did work in Korea, Taiwan and other areas where the population wore them back in Jan and Feb because of the swine flu. Masks are working here too - in hospitals and among front line workers where the spread has been cut down tremendously from what was seen in NYC and Lombardy before the idea caught on.

Am I in fear of my life or my family? No, not really. Because individual risk and the enormous risk and cost to our community are two separate issues. 2% risk of dying heavily weighted towards older and sicker people doesn’t sound horrible until you do the math. 6 months from now when 50 million people have tested positive and 2% dead means a million people ...... unnecessarily because a vaccine that will work is on the way .... it will be tragic. 99.9% of school age kids like Baron Trump never get sick. Well 0.1% times 55 million school age kids is 55 thousand kids. That is too many young lives to risk in the name of half baked conspiracy theories when a vaccine is just 2 months away. Should everybody risk a rushed relatively unproven vaccine? Probably not but if those on front line or at high risk become immune, many others may not need to.

The idea that we are being mind controlled by democratic governments is so moronic especially in light of the fact that our people are freely choosing to be as stupid as they want at a huge cost that will take generations of taxpayers to pay for.
watsonthedragon
Sixth Man
And1: 2,289

Post#1291 » by watsonthedragon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:50 pm

threrf23 wrote:
ddb wrote:
wearing a mask simply doesn't do much if anything at all. Especially, considering people play around with it with dirty hands, put it below their nose, put it on, take it off on the regular. reuse it.

I bought into this at the very beginning of the pandemic. But generally, the virus is airborne, masks block your breath from your mouth from reaching others, and to a lesser extent vice versa. It's not that complicated.

It's not complicated, but all of his examples pertain to the effectiveness of protecting the wearer by misuse, not protecting others. As your video shows, a properly worn mask will help prevent spread from yourself to others. I'm not sure how one would argue against this but to say that their own freedom it more important than the health of others. I suppose you could say the onus is on others to stay inside and away from people NOT wearing masks if they're nervous of COVID, but I'm not sure that applies during a global pandemic.
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#1292 » by ParticleMan » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:50 pm

ddb wrote:
ParticleMan wrote:maybe there is some overhyping of the covid threat, but let's be real, previous coronaviruses have not killed over a quarter of a million people in 6 months. nowhere close. saying covid-19 is just another coronavirus is like saying a tsunami is just another good surfing wave.

maybe you think it's overblown. fine. maybe you're even right. but there are others out there who are scared, possibly because they are older, they have respiratory ailments, or they're just more fearful people. doesn't it seem neighborly to e.g. wear a mask inside stores, even if you think corona is not that big a deal? i mean, is that really such an onerous thing to ask?

but did it? did it kill that many people?

well, i dunno man, i'm just going by what's reported by health organizations like the CDC:
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcases-updates%2Fcases-in-us.html#cases_casesper100klast7days

you don't even have to believe the reported cause of deaths, actually. you can just look at the excess deaths compared to a typical year (e.g. the average number of deaths over that time period for the last 10 years prior to 2020) and you get similar numbers of excess deaths; in fact, it's actually a bit higher, suggesting that the number of covid-19 deaths is actually underestimated:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
of course that doesn't prove it's covid-19 causing the excess, but it seems like the logical culprit, don't you think?

if you're gonna say somehow that these numbers are all manipulated by some grand conspiracy to grossly alter the numbers, well, ok, i guess i don't know how to argue against that. at that point you can make up any number you like, less or more.
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
And1: 8,513

Post#1293 » by canman1971 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Also, Flu cases are down dramatically from last year. Interesting.
leper-con
General Manager

Post#1294 » by leper-con » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:54 pm

canman1971 wrote:Also, Flu cases are down dramatically from last year. Interesting.

Social distancing, sanitizing, mask wearing will do that.
LarryBirdsFingr
RealGM
And1: 18,455

Post#1295 » by LarryBirdsFingr » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:56 pm

ddb wrote:
watsonthedragon wrote:

Especially since masks are used to reduce the risk of you transmitting to others, not protecting yourself.

Also, saying masks and social distancing don't work is pretty ridiculous. You can argue that they aren't needed or are overkill, which may be what ddb is getting it, but saying that they don't work is just ignoring logic. If I have any infectious disease and I stand further away from you it reduces the risk of you getting it. Period.

people should be free to do what they want to do. Stay inside, wear a mask, social distance if that's your thing. Mandating it is a whole different can of worms. What we're starting to see, primarily in democrat run cities is something you would see in communist nations. It's incredible how willingly the general public is forking over their rights as Americans.
It's quite simple. If you are sick, afraid, or simply don't like people, then stay away. But you cannot continue to shut down businesses, schools, sports leagues, and everything else.
Doesn't anybody read history books? This is how **** starts. Starts with what we are seeing now. Before you know it you won't be able to travel, go to a concert or game, get a job, etc without a vaccine or some sort of proof that you are compliant to the way they want things to be.
When politicians play physicians it becomes very, very dangerous.

I know people may change the way they view me on here, and I don't really care because at the end of the day I care deeply about all of us. You don't shut down the country over this. you just don't. Virus' don't just go away. All we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. The purpose of a mass lockdown like back in March is so Hospitals don't get overrun. That's it. There is no other reason to shut down. Because as soon as you open back up the virus will still be around. If it's here, it's here until herd immunity occurs via majority of the population has had it, and vaccines I suppose even though I certainly will not take a vaccine.
our bodies are meant to fight off viruses and bacteria...every day our bodies breathe in over 100,000,000 viruses. when you lock yourself indoors and keep everything spotless clean you are in fact weakening your immune system making you more susceptible to getting sick because you're engine isn't working as much.

This is medicine 101 folks. I'm sorry but we're all being screwed over on this one. And more and more people are waking up to this reality in certain parts of the country.

This is stupid and wrong. Love you brother, but you can't say that **** and not be thought of as completely delusional. Whack dude. Lol.
I don't believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can't be measured. You can't measure a ballplayer's heart. -Red Auerbach

Marcus Smart is an underrated shooter
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
leper-con
General Manager

Post#1296 » by leper-con » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:57 pm

DDB, I don’t want to talk about Trump. He already gets too much air time.
I want to talk about politicising a virus, masks and the best health care practices.
Conspiracy theories and wormholes. I was only pointing out that people seek and see conspiracy where they choose to see it. There are much bigger threats out there, right in front of people but they choose to ignore it because someone told them that wearing a piece of cloth on there face will help them but they find in cumbersome or political. Masks are effective, sanitizing your hands is effective, social distancing is effective. And its temporary until we get the virus under control, its thinned out the heard enough that the rest of us don’t need to worry, God forbid t hits someone we, you or anyone close to us. The problem is the “non believers” are causing the virus to spread, so unless there is a unformed policy, it will be ineffective.
In some ways you are right people aren’t using the right masks, wearing them correctly and touching there faces and contaminating them. But they have proven effective, as has social distancing but this can be solved by a national “mask education” strategy. I could go on but I really hate these type of debates/arguments. I am by nature a live and let live person, but common sense needs to win the day at times. I trust the science which is behind the CDC practices.

We also need to remember that we are also trying to slow the number of infections at one time, as we have limited hospital ICU beds for treatment.
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
And1: 8,513

Post#1297 » by canman1971 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:58 pm

leper-con wrote:
canman1971 wrote:Also, Flu cases are down dramatically from last year. Interesting.

That is what my point was. Not saying you thought otherwise. I like to be sarcastic to make a point.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1298 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:03 pm

GreenFor3 wrote:
ddb wrote:
GreenFor3 wrote:I don't want to get into the whole thing, but this part is simple to answer. HIV & Aids are transmitted through blood and sexual fluids, so you do not need to do social distancing or lock downs. Instead it's mitigated with preventing things like unprotected sex and needle sharing. Plus HIV hit the gay and drug communities first so people were much slower to respond as society didn't give a **** about either of them.

Obviously. Everything you said is well known. I only brought that up because at first when it first started spreading the medical professionals and govt officials did not know how, when, or where it was transmitted. There were no lockdowns. That is my only point in bringing that up. And it was a death sentence.

Fair enough, but you answered your own question somewhat. The fact that it was only hitting one community and not spreading outside of that group shows that it's not an easily spread airborne disease. Hence no need for lock down, masks, and social distancing. You just seem to be purposefully missing the point that different diseases have different methods of spreading and must be dealt with differently.

Okay so we cannot get rid of covid. Need to live with it much like the flu. Lockdowns aren’t the answer. Wanna wear a mask? Go ahead. Just don’t mandate everyone to. If people are that afraid of covid they shouldn’t be out and about. You’re fooling yourself if you think touching boxes from Amazon, or at the store, or eating at a restaurant is okay because you have a mask on. These are facts not opinions. So in other words masks are good to make people feel safe, when in reality they are perhaps maybe a little bit keeping you safe.
ddb
RealGM

Post#1299 » by ddb » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:04 pm

canman1971 wrote:
leper-con wrote:

That is what my point was. Not saying you thought otherwise. I like to be sarcastic to make a point.

The same people saying flu is down because of masks are the ones complaining that covid is up because of a lack of masks. Hahahaha.
GreenFor3
Pro Prospect
And1: 369

Post#1300 » by GreenFor3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:15 pm

ddb wrote:
GreenFor3 wrote:
ddb wrote:

Okay so we cannot get rid of covid. Need to live with it much like the flu. Lockdowns aren’t the answer. Wanna wear a mask? Go ahead. Just don’t mandate everyone to. If people are that afraid of covid they shouldn’t be out and about. You’re fooling yourself if you think touching boxes from Amazon, or at the store, or eating at a restaurant is okay because you have a mask on. These are facts not opinions. So in other words masks are good to make people feel safe, when in reality they are perhaps maybe a little bit keeping you safe.

No one is saying this is forever. There are already a few effective vaccines that are almost out. I know you said you're anti-vax already so I won't bother trying to convince you that they will be effective, but that is what everyone else is waiting for. Plus eating at a restaurant is dumb, that's why I haven't been to one since March. When it was warm it was usually outdoor only (depends on the state) and now they're only still open because people are panicked about the economy. Touching stuff doesn't get you immediately sick so you can mitigate that through hand washing. They've figured out that most of the spread is through the air and not on surfaces.

Return to Boston Celtics