ImageImageImage

CAN the Celtics be Fixed this year?

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

KGtabake
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,579

Re: CAN the Celtics be Fixed this year? 

Post#341 » by KGtabake » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:51 pm

There's only one thing this team should avoid at all costs. Play with the Nets and get eliminated. Not only for the ainge/king thing but mainly because i don't want to see Kyrie celebrating a win over us. It's a nightmare scenario and i will be really angry if it happens. Not that i will be happy if we miss the playoffs but if that leads to avoid humiliation by Kyrie in the 1st round, i'm all in.
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
playa-hater
RealGM
And1: 18,575

Post#342 » by playa-hater » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:28 pm

KGtabake wrote:There's only one thing this team should avoid at all costs. Play with the Nets and get eliminated. Not only for the ainge/king thing but mainly because i don't want to see Kyrie celebrating a win over us. It's a nightmare scenario and i will be really angry if it happens. Not that i will be happy if we miss the playoffs but if that leads to avoid humiliation by Kyrie in the 1st round, i'm all in.

that is a depressing fate for sure.
SHOOTERS SHOOTER SHOOTERS
darylbe
Rookie
And1: 554

Post#343 » by darylbe » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:25 pm

There's a decently high chance we don't make the playoffs and kemba only plays 40 games. I say run him into the ground like a player that makes 34mil a season. Other teams have no issue playing guys 40 mins a night. And we play these games.
batabatuta
Pro Prospect
And1: 760

Post#344 » by batabatuta » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:45 am

I highly doubt it could be fixed this year. There is just too much to do that flipping the switch is not an option.
KGtabake
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,579

Post#345 » by KGtabake » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Read on Twitter
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
London2Boston
General Manager
And1: 12,060

Post#346 » by London2Boston » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:09 pm

KGtabake wrote:
Read on Twitter

No one was saying this when they were the main reason for 2 ECF trips in 3 years. Simple facts is this roster sucks. They’ve been fortunate to have been high lotto picks drafted into a winning scenarios, but they are now going through that adversity they most high picks go through at the start of their careers. Let’s see how they respond.
playa-hater
RealGM
And1: 18,575

Post#347 » by playa-hater » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:40 pm

London2Boston wrote:
KGtabake wrote:
Read on Twitter

No one was saying this when they were the main reason for 2 ECF trips in 3 years. Simple facts is this roster sucks. They’ve been fortunate to have been high lotto picks drafted into a winning scenarios, but they are now going through that adversity they most high picks go through at the start of their careers. Let’s see how they respond.

*IF even true, I wonder who it may be. My guess Teague or TT.
SHOOTERS SHOOTER SHOOTERS

Return to Boston Celtics