ImageImageImage

OT Home viewing setup

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,239

Re: OT Home viewing setup 

Post#21 » by djFan71 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:14 pm

canman1971 wrote:
djFan71 wrote:
canman1971 wrote:Thanks guys. As you can see, I figured it out. I just emailed it to myself and changed it to a jpeg file.

I'm not sure you did.... we only see the broken img icons. :)
It probably works for you since you're already logged in to the email, but not for the rest of us. Gotta use imgur or JB's site above or something.

Oh really, it's showing on my computer and phone :lol:

Cuz you're logged in on both... I just used JB's site to put up a screenshot of what we see:

Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,423

Post#22 » by Captain_Caveman » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:26 pm

Honestly, even though we recently picked up one of those LG OLEDs, I just stream everything on my laptop. Since I am US West Coast, a lot of games are on in the late afternoon, so I just watch from a couch. I tend to do a bonfire outside if the games are past dark.

Spoiler:
ImageImage
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#23 » by djFan71 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:26 pm

canman1971 wrote:
canman1971 wrote:
djFan71 wrote:I'm not sure you did.... we only see the broken img icons. :)
It probably works for you since you're already logged in to the email, but not for the rest of us. Gotta use imgur or JB's site above or something.

Any reason why my pics are sideways on JBs site?

That one I don't know. I'd think they'd just show up the same rotation as they are on your PC/phone. If you took them with your phone sideways, you may have to use an editor and rotate them first before uploading?
Captain_Caveman
RealGM

Post#24 » by Captain_Caveman » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:27 pm

canman1971 wrote:
canman1971 wrote:
djFan71 wrote:I'm not sure you did.... we only see the broken img icons. :)

Any reason why my pics are sideways on JBs site?

try imgur.com. You don't need to sign up or anything. Right-click to get the image address after it is uploaded.
https://imgur.com/upload
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
And1: 8,513

Post#25 » by canman1971 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:30 pm

Finally. Good lord. Obviously not a big deal, but once I start something, I need to figure it out and finish it. Some things you can't see are framed signed pics of McHale and Ainge I got when I was 15 and a framed caricature of the '85-'86 starting 5 plus Walton from Larry Johnson in the Boston Globe that I saved from when I got it 10/25/85. I almost forgot to include Bird's Wheaties's box. Still the original cereal in the box.
ImageImageImage
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by djFan71 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:32 pm

canman1971 wrote:Finally. Good lord. Obviously not a big deal, but once I start something, I need to figure it out and finish it.
ImageImage

Success!
GotDaSauce
RealGM
And1: 9,704

Post#27 » by GotDaSauce » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Captain_Caveman wrote:Honestly, even though we recently picked up one of those LG OLEDs, I just stream everything on my laptop. Since I am US West Coast, a lot of games are on in the late afternoon, so I just watch from a couch. I tend to do a bonfire outside if the games are past dark.

Spoiler:
ImageImage

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Love the outside setup! Shocked by how many people are saying the just watch on their laptops though. I need the big screen to watch games and space to pump my fist when necessary! :lol:
GotDaSauce
RealGM

Post#28 » by GotDaSauce » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:48 pm

canman1971 wrote:Finally. Good lord. Obviously not a big deal, but once I start something, I need to figure it out and finish it. Some things you can't see are framed signed pics of McHale and Ainge I got when I was 15 and a framed caricature of the '85-'86 starting 5 plus Walton from Larry Johnson in the Boston Globe that I saved from when I got it 10/25/85.
ImageImage

Beer fridge ready to go is epic! :D
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics

Post#29 » by canman1971 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:57 pm

GotDaSauce wrote:
canman1971 wrote:Finally. Good lord. Obviously not a big deal, but once I start something, I need to figure it out and finish it. Some things you can't see are framed signed pics of McHale and Ainge I got when I was 15 and a framed caricature of the '85-'86 starting 5 plus Walton from Larry Johnson in the Boston Globe that I saved from when I got it 10/25/85.
ImageImage

Beer fridge ready to go is epic! :D

Well, I can't be expected to walk the 30' or so to my kitchen and the other fridge :lol:
The_Ghost_of_JB
RealGM
And1: 17,696

Post#30 » by The_Ghost_of_JB » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:04 pm

JediMasterRevan wrote:
The_Ghost_of_JB wrote:I thought this may be a little interesting if people posted their home setups where they watch the Celtics games. First picture is my finished attic/man cave. I don't have the most expensive TV or sounds system but it works for me.

The second one is my living room. Better TV and a better sound system but it's not quite as quiet as the attic.

I love that first set up.

MK and Street Fighter for halftime entertainment.

Thanks. I could never pull that off in the living room. It's amazing the wife let me put those Funkos in the living room lol.
*Insert witty signature here.*
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics

Post#31 » by canman1971 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:28 pm

The_Ghost_of_JB wrote:
JediMasterRevan wrote:
The_Ghost_of_JB wrote:I thought this may be a little interesting if people posted their home setups where they watch the Celtics games. First picture is my finished attic/man cave. I don't have the most expensive TV or sounds system but it works for me.

The second one is my living room. Better TV and a better sound system but it's not quite as quiet as the attic.

I love that first set up.

MK and Street Fighter for halftime entertainment.

Thanks. I could never pull that off in the living room. It's amazing the wife let me put those Funkos in the living room lol.

Haha, I have Jaws ones my wife got me and a Jaws game of Funkos. Not sure if you can see it in the pic.
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#32 » by djFan71 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:18 pm

Beyond img support, I don't have much to offer to the thread. Nothing dedicated/special about my Cs viewing. Just our normal TV, usually late at night pacific after everyone on the east coast is asleep.

Very rarely on the laptop.
GotDaSauce
RealGM

Post#33 » by GotDaSauce » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:23 pm

djFan71 wrote:Beyond img support, I don't have much to offer to the thread. Nothing dedicated/special about my Cs viewing. Just our normal TV, usually late at night pacific after everyone on the east coast is asleep.

Super clean setup! I like it!
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,593

Post#34 » by bisme37 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:02 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:

I’ll post my set up but more importantly you don’t want this smoke in super street fighter 2

Does anyone remember when Street Fighter first came out in the arcades and it had big rubber buttons for punch and kick? The harder you hit/pressed the button the harder your strike was in the game.

I absolutely ruled on it with those big buttons, would defeat all comers in the arcade. But then they changed it to the 3 small buttons for punches and kicks and I suddenly sucked at it lol.

Been wanting one of those original arcade Street Fighters with the big rubber buttons for ages.
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#35 » by MagicBagley18 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:37 am

djFan71 wrote:Beyond img support, I don't have much to offer to the thread. Nothing dedicated/special about my Cs viewing. Just our normal TV, usually late at night pacific after everyone on the east coast is asleep.

It’s all you need man! on my big screen everyone gets on me because I haven’t added surround sound or anything yet but tbh the last year with corona and a new born I haven’t had the time or I did and it’s not on my priority list
playa-hater
RealGM
And1: 18,547

Post#36 » by playa-hater » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:12 am

When ESPN or TNT have the games, 85 inch in the living room, but for most games I have to stream on my Microsoft touch screen. I usually split the screen and watch 2 different streaming sites since one is always crashing..

my dang azz condo's cable service doesn't having NBA league pass as an option.
SHOOTERS SHOOTER SHOOTERS
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#37 » by djFan71 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:48 am

MagicBagley18 wrote:
Spoiler:

It’s all you need man! on my big screen everyone gets on me because I haven’t added surround sound or anything yet but tbh the last year with corona and a new born I haven’t had the time or I did and it’s not on my priority list

Yeah, definitely. Ours is probably small-ish by today's standards, but I'm good with it for quite some time.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#38 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 am

Nothing fancy for me. Haven’t even upgraded to a 4K tv since my cable company doesn’t even offer 4K broadcasts yet. Lol

zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 89,883

Post#39 » by zoyathedestroya » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:08 am

Mobile phone, to no one's surprise.

Spoiler:
Captain_Caveman
RealGM

Post#40 » by Captain_Caveman » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 am

zoyathedestroya wrote:Mobile phone, to no one's surprise.

Spoiler:

Yeah, in retrospect, I guess this can be construed as a humblebrag thread (especially to non-Americans), although I am sure no one intended it as such. I don't care how people watch, but it is also sort of fascinating to see the diversity of ways we all experience watching this team.

Return to Boston Celtics