ImageImageImage

Boston Celtics Jersey

Moderators: bisme37, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey

CelticsRyan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Boston Celtics Jersey 

Post#1 » by CelticsRyan » Thu Sep 9, 2021 10:46 am

Hi guys,

I am a Celtics fan from the UK and was looking to buy a jersey for the new season. I was wondering when the new jersey will be out for the upcoming season. We have an NBA Store in the UK but the jerseys for the Celtics are out of date as they only have Kemba jerseys.

Cheers,
Ryan

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using RealGM mobile app
cl2117
General Manager
And1: 6,999

Re: Boston Celtics Jersey 

Post#2 » by cl2117 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 11:20 am

If you're in London, pretty sure he NBA store in Carnaby St. has Tatum jerseys. Nike store in Oxford Circus usually has top sellers as well, would be surprised if they didn't have a Tatum jersey for sale.

Also you can buy pretty cheap knock-offs online that aren't that bad...
UHar_Vinnie wrote:If you don't lean forward while hugging a dude, you are gonna have a wiener touching incident. You know this.
CelticsRyan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Boston Celtics Jersey 

Post#3 » by CelticsRyan » Thu Sep 9, 2021 12:02 pm

cl2117 wrote:If you're in London, pretty sure he NBA store in Carnaby St. has Tatum jerseys. Nike store in Oxford Circus usually has top sellers as well, would be surprised if they didn't have a Tatum jersey for sale.

Also you can buy pretty cheap knock-offs online that aren't that bad...
I went to that store about two weeks ago and it only had Kemba Jerseys in my size. It did have a couple of Tatum ones but they were in kids sizes. Do Boston release a new jersey every year? If so, is the new one out yet?

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Boston Celtics