ImageImageImage

Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant)

Moderators: djFan71, sully00, Froob, snowman, ParticleMan, canman1971, The Comedian, Parliament10

exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#741 » by exculpatory » Sat Nov 6, 2021 6:25 am

Lots of stuff going on.
I have mostly dropped out from providing my originally sourced expert insights (w links) because of the truly nauseating, ignorant & despicable comments of our local contingent of anti-VAX anti-mask MORONS - one or two of whom randomly cite dimwitted docs on the fringe in garbage journals.
HI-LITES:
It is now literally unquestionable that vaccinated immunity >>>>> natural immunity and if you survive the illness & then get VAX, you are BETTER protected than the never infected but vaccinated.
Pills containing protease inhibitors by Pfizer & Merck will be game changes - WHICH NOT FOR A SECOND MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT GET VAXXED.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE BOOSTED - consequent to definite waning of effect & the highly transmissible Delta.
THERE IS A SURGE IN Europe right now. Every surge we have had in the USA has been preceded by a surge in Europe. BEWARE!
It is awesome that age 5-11 are eligible to be vaxxed now. I think that 6 months to 4 will be approved just after the New Year.
The UNVAXXED (including Aaron Rodgers) are despicable idiots & ICU beds are still being maxed out in a significant number of places PRIMARILY by the UNVAXXED leaving no room for the non-Covid critically ill.

PS I refuse to read even the basketball posts of our anti-vax ignorant/selfish contingent.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
Tyakack
Veteran
Posts: 2,923
And1: 3,879
Joined: May 14, 2014
   

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#742 » by Tyakack » Sun Nov 7, 2021 1:34 pm

"That's not my question". "Agreed" LMAO!! This is a beauty.

return2glory
RealGM
Posts: 15,062
And1: 7,506
Joined: Feb 24, 2005

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#743 » by return2glory » Sun Nov 7, 2021 10:52 pm

Andrew McCeltic
RealGM
Posts: 19,939
And1: 6,638
Joined: Jun 18, 2004
 

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#744 » by Andrew McCeltic » Sun Nov 7, 2021 11:49 pm

Tyakack wrote:"That's not my question". "Agreed" LMAO!! This is a beauty.



I actually thought this was more adult than the usual. She was sketchy on vax rates and remote work at the CDC, but prior to that they seemed close to shared reality..
Andrew McCeltic
RealGM
Posts: 19,939
And1: 6,638
Joined: Jun 18, 2004
 

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#745 » by Andrew McCeltic » Mon Nov 8, 2021 12:01 am

Fauci v Paul is messy, they’re both doing politics, Beijing isn’t transparent, it’s possible his hands are tied for diplomatic reasons but it’s also far from established that China is responsible.

Gain of function doesn’t inherently mean “gain of deadliness” - see https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02903-x

It’s a nebulous term. Probably is inherently risky but another risk/reward calculation. 1 in 4 billion chance of a massive totally unexpected bad-kind-of-serendipity change in function and then a 1 in 3 billion chance the accidental variant leaks from the lab vs 1 in 1 million chance you learn how something works and know how to destroy it..? Or is the risk of accident higher than the chance of discovery?
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#746 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 am

For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
Tyakack
Veteran
Posts: 2,923
And1: 3,879
Joined: May 14, 2014
   

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#747 » by Tyakack » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:11 am

I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.
User avatar
Ed Pinkney
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,647
And1: 4,268
Joined: Jun 23, 2007
Location: Australia
 

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#748 » by Ed Pinkney » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:30 am

exculpatory wrote:For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.



Tyakack wrote:I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.



Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#749 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:49 am

Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.



Tyakack wrote:I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.



Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?


I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
User avatar
canman1971
Senior Mod - Celtics
Senior Mod - Celtics
Posts: 14,011
And1: 7,462
Joined: May 13, 2003
Location: 17 Championship BLVD
       

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#750 » by canman1971 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:17 am

exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.



Tyakack wrote:I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.



Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?


I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.

It really should be pretty simple. However many unfortunately are misguided. My wife’s place had no outbreaks to date for over a year (She’s a nurse in a assisted living wing of her place). But a negligent person on the nursing side lied about her symptoms. Now, all these patients have tested positive and she was always reprimanded for pulling her mask down. And 5m plus dead. Go figure.
User avatar
Ed Pinkney
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,647
And1: 4,268
Joined: Jun 23, 2007
Location: Australia
 

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#751 » by Ed Pinkney » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:40 am

exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.



Tyakack wrote:I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.



Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?


I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.




It's good you kept providing the information, I just don't think there is any need to collectively or individually call people douchebags/morons/dimwits etc.
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#752 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:53 am

Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:




Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?


I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.


It's good you kept providing the information, I just don't think there is any need to collectively or individually call people douchebags/morons/dimwits etc.


And I most certainly do.

This is a very VERY serious matter. A once in a lifetime worldwide pandemic.

The unvaccinated are propagating the pandemic & killing lots & lots of people. This kind of willfully ignorant and/or selfish to the extreme behavior is beyond abhorrent.

The time for nice nice Patty Cake is long long long over.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
User avatar
greenroom31
Head Coach
Posts: 7,359
And1: 9,765
Joined: Nov 06, 2004

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#753 » by greenroom31 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:59 pm

Here’s what this debate ISN’T:

It’s not a debate about facts or medicine. There is near unanimous agreement from the experts that the vaccine is better than any potential side effects or risk.

It isn’t a debate about freedom. Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. When you put other people at risk because of your behavior, it’s no longer about freedom.

This is a debate about the right of uninformed people to make stupid decisions without consequences.

You think you’re smarter than all the Doctors and won’t follow their guidance to take a free vaccine, or even wear a mask to help protect others? Cool. Stay in your house and isolate forever.

You don’t get to put people at risk and face no repercussions because you’re willfully ignorant. You’re wrong about the facts. You’re wrong about freedom. Go be wrong alone.
sam_I_am
RealGM
Posts: 13,710
And1: 5,495
Joined: Jul 10, 2004

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#754 » by sam_I_am » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:03 pm

exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.


It's good you kept providing the information, I just don't think there is any need to collectively or individually call people douchebags/morons/dimwits etc.


And I most certainly do.

This is a very VERY serious matter. A once in a lifetime worldwide pandemic.

The unvaccinated are propagating the pandemic & killing lots & lots of people. This kind of willfully ignorant and/or selfish to the extreme behavior is beyond abhorrent.

The time for nice nice Patty Cake is long long long over.


What politically correct term you would use for someone who was bleeding to death and refused a life saving blood transfusion unless it was from an unvaccinated donor? This is really happening…..
User avatar
La Flame
Rookie
Posts: 1,186
And1: 1,739
Joined: Jun 21, 2017
 

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#755 » by La Flame » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:08 pm

France and Germany follow other European countries restricting moderna use in under 30 year olds. I thought the governments said you have to get it and its super safe. Why are they not allowing it anymore? I thought it was researched and tested? Safe and effective, you only might get a "rare" myocarditis issue, no biggie.

Being fat and unhealthy has more to do with dying from covid than this vaccine that doesn't work for ****.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/major-vaccine-fact-checker-funded-by-group-headed-by-former-cdc-director-with-1-9b-in-jj-stock/
Tyakack
Veteran
Posts: 2,923
And1: 3,879
Joined: May 14, 2014
   

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#756 » by Tyakack » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:32 pm

exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:
exculpatory wrote:For the thoughtful amongst us.
A load of solid information.

For the willfully ignorant douche bags amongst us
Read & learn from the best.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961933

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/962606

Creating a UN & PW for Medscape is easy, FREE & extremely worthwhile.



Tyakack wrote:I don't think I've ever seen someone name call as much as @ex and not get one single warning :lol: Luckily most here don't stoop to his childish level which is the only reason this thread is still going. That, and mods turning a blind eye to all his verbal attacks.



Yeah, maybe consider easing up on the language, exculpatory. Your approach is just going to make a number of posters, especially the ones with a different view, just go **** this guy - I don't care what he has to say and then not give any of the science he is referencing a second of thought.

Divisions are only getting more pronounced on so many issues these days that shouldn't even be debates to begin with. Maybe bringing people together with dialogue not monologue, compassion, understanding, empathy and tolerance might be a more productive approach?


I tried that approach for a long long time in the earlier iterations of this thread.
I posted tons of citations & explained the truth of what is happening over & over again.
Nope. No breakthroughs.
There IS NO debate. There is only 1 side of this argument. TRUE SCIENCE conducted by the best ID & epidemiological minds on the planet. And I have cited an innumerable amount of these studies to no avail.
And then I dropped out of this thread for a couple of weeks until this past Saturday.
I guess I will drop out once again.
It is a waste of my valuable time.
I can you tell this. My medical colleagues as a group are fed up to their ears with the unVaxxed getting critically ill & using up ICU beds that the non-Covid critically ill require. If not for the Hippocratic oath, many many docs across the country would not treat the critically ill unVaxxed Covid patient. They have lost all empathy & compassion.

PS The mods made it clear a while ago that this is “an almost anything goes” kinda thread.


"There is only 1 side to this argument" No, there's not.. And you ignoring that fact doesn't make it true. There are ALOT of people that don't agree with your stance for one reason or another. That doesn't mean they are right or you are wrong, but completely dismissing them as brain dead idiots is not helping your cause, at all. I do respect your passion behind the topic but your constant verbal attacks makes it nearly impossible for anyone that doesn't already agree with you to take you seriously.
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#757 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:17 pm

greenroom31 wrote:Here’s what this debate ISN’T:

It’s not a debate about facts or medicine. There is near unanimous agreement from the experts that the vaccine is better than any potential side effects or risk.

It isn’t a debate about freedom. Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. When you put other people at risk because of your behavior, it’s no longer about freedom.

This is a debate about the right of uninformed people to make stupid decisions without consequences.

You think you’re smarter than all the Doctors and won’t follow their guidance to take a free vaccine, or even wear a mask to help protect others? Cool. Stay in your house and isolate forever.

You don’t get to put people at risk and face no repercussions because you’re willfully ignorant. You’re wrong about the facts. You’re wrong about freedom. Go be wrong alone.


Bravo!

You are one eloquent dude!
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#758 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:27 pm

sam_I_am wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
Ed Pinkney wrote:
It's good you kept providing the information, I just don't think there is any need to collectively or individually call people douchebags/morons/dimwits etc.


And I most certainly do.

This is a very VERY serious matter. A once in a lifetime worldwide pandemic.

The unvaccinated are propagating the pandemic & killing lots & lots of people. This kind of willfully ignorant and/or selfish to the extreme behavior is beyond abhorrent.

The time for nice nice Patty Cake is long long long over.


What politically correct term you would use for someone who was bleeding to death and refused a life saving blood transfusion unless it was from an unvaccinated donor? This is really happening…..


Sam
1. I am not & will never be PC.
2. If I was PC, I cannot think of one - and I am a tournament-level scrabble player.
3. Since I am not PC, dumber than a grapefruit peeling stepped on by 100 passers by?
The amount of disinformation being disseminated is beyond abominable.
And, tragically, there are many willfully ignorant people in America who eat this stuff up.
And the longer tens of millions remain unvaccinated, the longer this accursed affliction continues.
Rob
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
BostonCouchGM
Analyst
Posts: 3,368
And1: 2,457
Joined: Jun 07, 2018

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#759 » by BostonCouchGM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:35 pm

exculpatory wrote:Lots of stuff going on.
I have mostly dropped out from providing my originally sourced expert insights (w links) because of the truly nauseating, ignorant & despicable comments of our local contingent of anti-VAX anti-mask MORONS - one or two of whom randomly cite dimwitted docs on the fringe in garbage journals.
HI-LITES:
It is now literally unquestionable that vaccinated immunity >>>>> natural immunity and if you survive the illness & then get VAX, you are BETTER protected than the never infected but vaccinated.
Pills containing protease inhibitors by Pfizer & Merck will be game changes - WHICH NOT FOR A SECOND MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT GET VAXXED.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE BOOSTED - consequent to definite waning of effect & the highly transmissible Delta.
THERE IS A SURGE IN Europe right now. Every surge we have had in the USA has been preceded by a surge in Europe. BEWARE!
It is awesome that age 5-11 are eligible to be vaxxed now. I think that 6 months to 4 will be approved just after the New Year.
The UNVAXXED (including Aaron Rodgers) are despicable idiots & ICU beds are still being maxed out in a significant number of places PRIMARILY by the UNVAXXED leaving no room for the non-Covid critically ill.

PS I refuse to read even the basketball posts of our anti-vax ignorant/selfish contingent.


you seem unhinged. Maybe step away? I get it, parroting msm talking points is your jam, but the insults and ALL caps is a bit too much no?
exculpatory
RealGM
Posts: 11,691
And1: 7,804
Joined: Nov 10, 2008

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 3 (Delta Variant) 

Post#760 » by exculpatory » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:50 pm

BostonCouchGM wrote:
exculpatory wrote:Lots of stuff going on.
I have mostly dropped out from providing my originally sourced expert insights (w links) because of the truly nauseating, ignorant & despicable comments of our local contingent of anti-VAX anti-mask MORONS - one or two of whom randomly cite dimwitted docs on the fringe in garbage journals.
HI-LITES:
It is now literally unquestionable that vaccinated immunity >>>>> natural immunity and if you survive the illness & then get VAX, you are BETTER protected than the never infected but vaccinated.
Pills containing protease inhibitors by Pfizer & Merck will be game changes - WHICH NOT FOR A SECOND MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT GET VAXXED.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE BOOSTED - consequent to definite waning of effect & the highly transmissible Delta.
THERE IS A SURGE IN Europe right now. Every surge we have had in the USA has been preceded by a surge in Europe. BEWARE!
It is awesome that age 5-11 are eligible to be vaxxed now. I think that 6 months to 4 will be approved just after the New Year.
The UNVAXXED (including Aaron Rodgers) are despicable idiots & ICU beds are still being maxed out in a significant number of places PRIMARILY by the UNVAXXED leaving no room for the non-Covid critically ill.

PS I refuse to read even the basketball posts of our anti-vax ignorant/selfish contingent.


You seem unhinged. Maybe step away? I get it, parroting msm talking points is your jam, but the insults and ALL caps is a bit too much no?


No it is not. Not even close.

I am a Republican & only watch the liberal channels when they bring on the smartest ID & epidemiology docs on the planet.

My sources are the peer reviewed original articles published in prime time journals by the best ID & epidemiology minds in the world.

I am far from unhinged. I have dedicated my life to excellence in the practice & teaching of medicine, and, out of the kindness of my heart, have taken the time to post Covid truth backed up by countless links. I have done this over these 3 hundred page Covid threads for the last 18 months for the benefit of the many on this board who want to hear it.

If you don’t like what & how I am posting 1) I do not give a flying **** & 2) don’t **** read it.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.

Return to Boston Celtics