ImageImageImage

Bob Cousy not a big fan of this Celtics team

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

Triple7
RealGM
And1: 8,318

Re: Bob Cousy not a big fan of this Celtics team 

Post#41 » by Triple7 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:38 am

Gomes3PC wrote:
bisme37 wrote:So who is the stabilizing, penetrating, veteran pass first point guard we should get?

I see this from lots of people and don't disagree but the type of player we're talking about is an endangered species and barely exists. Chris Paul, Rubio... and I mean I'm sure there are a few others but who are they?

It doesn't need to be a veteran. I'd take any of:

Brogdon
Dejounte Murray
Jalen Brunson
Halliburton
Fox

All of those guys are not untouchable with their current team.

Dejounte or Brogdon would be the best. Big guards that can score and defend. We wouldn’t have been in this situation, had we just resigned Rozier instead of getting Kemba.

Rozier
Jaylen
Hayward
Tatum
Timelord/horford

The ball movement and shooting would be fine with those guys. Defense won’t be bad as well.
BrianFitz
Rookie
And1: 1,509

Post#42 » by BrianFitz » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:29 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
BrianFitz wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:Who cares

I for sure care what Cousy has to say.

Good for you. I couldn’t careless. Doesn’t mean a thingggggg. But to be fair I mean I also don’t care what you care about so it’s equal opportunity here

Good for you. Your posting is an amazing thingggggg. So you don't care what an all time legend thinks. You don't care about discussing it. I would ask you why you are on a basketball message board, but in all honesty - I couldn't care less. Have a great day!
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#43 » by MagicBagley18 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:41 pm

:D
BrianFitz wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:
BrianFitz wrote:
I for sure care what Cousy has to say.

Good for you. I couldn’t careless. Doesn’t mean a thingggggg. But to be fair I mean I also don’t care what you care about so it’s equal opportunity here

Good for you. Your posting is an amazing thingggggg. So you don't care what an all time legend thinks. You don't care about discussing it. I would ask you why you are on a basketball message board, but in all honesty - I couldn't care less. Have a great day!

A day to reply and that’s what you brought.....oooooooooffff
Dogen
RealGM
And1: 9,990

Post#44 » by Dogen » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:59 am

If you don't have something nice to say, Bob... : )
Hey you! Can we come together?
thomas1897
Junior
And1: 86

Post#45 » by thomas1897 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:18 pm

Beginning with the initial comment/analysis the stabilizing piece who would be the answer and solution to the problem. Please provide a short list of three players that fit into the Celtic System. Also leave out players who have the talent but no mental stability and good conduct on and off the court. Players who are good citizens and come to play basketball and leave the drama at home or elsewhere.

Return to Boston Celtics