ImageImageImage

Fear This, Deer! BIG Game 2 WIN vs Bucks 5/3 (Tied 1-1)

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Who Smokes the Big Cigar?

Tatum
4%
Brown
38%
Horford
No votes
Rob
No votes
Batman (Grant)
54%
White
No votes
Pritchard
No votes
Other/Coach/Team
4%

Total votes: 136

Shak_Celts
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,098

Re: Fear This, Deer! BIG Game 2 WIN vs Bucks 5/3 (Tied 1-1) 

Post#221 » by Shak_Celts » Thu May 5, 2022 6:31 pm

steefP2 wrote:
Shak_Celts wrote:
The Comedian wrote:
Some players are first half scorers, and some are second half, points count the same regardless. If Jaylen didn’t go off in the first half, we’re locked in a tight game for the second half.

Plus, Jaylen has a 72% TS in the 4th quarters so far in the playoffs. He’s picked his spots really well, his efficiency was just being dragged down by unsustainably cold three point shooting. That gloriously reverted the other way last night.

Is this a thing? Can you show me the splits, you know I don't know crap about stats (def not specific #s). I was pretty much talking about scorcher moments. Do most of JB's points come in the first half and Tat's in the 2nd? The only thing I remember off top is Tat is a 4th Q top-tier scorer.

https://www.nba.com/stats/player/1627759/traditional?Split=ingame

that's Jaylen

https://www.nba.com/stats/player/1628369/traditional?Split=ingame

That's tatum.

There's really nothing to it

There's not even a difference for Jaylen between first or 2nd half in the playoffs BUT tatum in the playoffs has been a much better 2nd half player. Also still hasn't missed a shot in the clutch lol. Both Jays performing very well in the 4th in these playoffs fwiw.

Thanks for the info.

I see where you guys get stats and I still wouldn't know what to press to find exactly what I'm looking for. I really appreciate you just setting it up for me. I know I should probably learn and I'm being lazy, but if it's not small bites of stats presented (like you set up) my eyes gloss over.

That's why I like when some of my favs put stats up, it's easy to grasp and not all over the place (okay, a very small % can be a lot :lol:)
NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!)
steefP2
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,679

Re: Fear This, Deer! BIG Game 2 WIN vs Bucks 5/3 (Tied 1-1) 

Post#222 » by steefP2 » Thu May 5, 2022 6:52 pm

I don’t mind being a stat monkey for folks

Return to Boston Celtics