ImageImageImage

JT SPEARS THE DEER! BIG Game 6 WIN vs Bucks 5/13 (TIED 3-3)

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Who Smokes the Big Cigar?

Tatum
86%
Brown
4%
Smart
2%
Horf
No votes
White
5%
Grant
1%
Pritchard
2%
Theis
No votes
Other/Coach/Team
2%

Total votes: 130

Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,672

Re: JT SPEARS THE DEER! BIG Game 6 WIN vs Bucks 5/13 (TIED 3-3) 

Post#201 » by Fencer reregistered » Sat May 14, 2022 8:06 pm

darylbe wrote:
rd26 wrote:
darylbe wrote:Jayson tatum was godly. It was an incredible performance.
Not related to now, but
1. Since day 1,we knew rw3 was on his bull. After his surgery I said "screw it, we are winning the championship this year.". I was surprised he came back. I think current playoffs are too fast for him but at the same time, it would be important for experience. His current soreness pisses me off. I assume this is just recovery from a surgery he returned back too soon from. Going forward, I'd this dude Gunna play when it matters? Thoughts?

Why, when met with adversity, jaylens response is to try and force something and be superman? Every single time, he should pause pass the ball, and reset offense. But I swear every time, when we absolutely need it, he chooses to run iso like a jackass, dribble the ball off his shoe, do this theatrics with his hands turn the ball over, and bitch to the refs. Every time. Like, are we over it?

Thats what you got out of tonight? REALLY???

We never saw game 6, and JT never had this night without JB.

Get a grip

I saw tatum leave the court for 30 seconds, a 12+pt lead evaporate as **** hit the fan. Tatum came back in and capped off a godly performance of putting up like the next 10 Celtics points.

It was an incredible win and incredible performance. I'm just saying.

The Celtics were -8 in the 5 minutes Tatum didn't play. And they were +1 or so in garbage time.

They were +11 in the 7 minutes Jaylen didn't play.

Grant, Horford, Smart and White all had +/- in the 9-11 range, so the Celtics were fairly neutral with each of those guys off the court.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,672

Post#202 » by Fencer reregistered » Sat May 14, 2022 8:06 pm

darylbe wrote:
BK_2020 wrote:Ok who are the two poeople picking Pritchard for VC lmao, Payton's mom and dad?

Yo, how does Payton end up guarding giannis so much. Who's sick idea is that

The Bucks'.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
TSmith0197
Junior
And1: 336

Post#203 » by TSmith0197 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:54 pm

Fencer reregistered wrote:
1st banana wrote:
ConstableGeneva wrote:ESPN is disgustingly biased in favor of the Bucks I had to mute the 2nd half. Cringe.

Mike breen Jesus whatd Tatum plough his daughter or something every shot the bucks made he was like way too hyped.

Isn't Breen also a Knicks announcer?

Yes he is. While I don’t think most announcers care either way Breen can sometimes sounds like he favors other teams over Boston but I feel like it’s also his job to sound more hype for the bigger superstar in the game he is announcing.
Deivork
Starter
And1: 1,789

Post#204 » by Deivork » Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Awesome comeback win of course after the Game 5 cataclism.
But the fukcing League Pass web spoiled me the result, showing me Sunday's schedule on Saturday for no good reason (thus showing me there was a Game 7), so watching the game was 10-times less exciting the experience.

This team believes and so do I. Go Cs!

Return to Boston Celtics