ImageImageImage

Knicks fan here

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

larryclown
Banned User
And1: 0

Knicks fan here 

Post#1 » by larryclown » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:34 pm

Just searching for an owner with a brain??? Anyone on this board have a few hundred million and half of a brain. Then please go buy my team!! I cant take this heartless sorry 0ss team anymore
Dogen
RealGM
And1: 9,990

Re: Knicks fan here 

Post#2 » by Dogen » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:55 pm

larryclown wrote:Just searching for an owner with a brain??? Anyone on this board have a few hundred million and half of a brain. Then please go buy my team!! I cant take this heartless sorry 0ss team anymore

NY fans do deserve better than what you've been given. It's funny how every 4-5 games the team actually plays up to it's potential and has a close game. The fans are all clapping and urging them on. It's not like NY is a place where good basketball isn't appreciated. Yet the owners continue to let this circus go on. It's pathetic. Boston is so fortunate to have had Gaston finally sell the team a few years back. The new owners are good in business and seem to be true fans of the game. They worked with Danny on this project and are bringing it to fruition.
Hey you! Can we come together?
Egregious Blunder
General Manager

Post#3 » by Egregious Blunder » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:34 pm

ive lived in ny my whole life, and used to be about a 30% knick fan (70%Cs). all that changed when they hired isiah. i find it impossible to root for this team. its a disgrace. james dolan and cablevision has ruined the reputation of this proud team beyond all repair.
come over to the the green side. even when we were losing, it was still infinitely better than what you are suffering.
larryclown
Banned User

Post#4 » by larryclown » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:42 pm

Egregious Blunder wrote:ive lived in ny my whole life, and used to be about a 30% knick fan (70%Cs). all that changed when they hired isiah. i find it impossible to root for this team. its a disgrace. james dolan and cablevision has ruined the reputation of this proud team beyond all repair.
come over to the the green side. even when we were losing, it was still infinitely better than what you are suffering.

Sorry I can never switch teams its not in me....but I will hold up Fire Isiah signs.

The thing that sucks the most is that I know in my heart whats wrong with the the team, but we have a a coach/gm and owner that make millions of dollars a year and are paid professionals that have no clue whats going on??? It is painful to watch these two guys actually make money on this circus
AWalkerREMIX
Starter
And1: 8

Post#5 » by AWalkerREMIX » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:46 pm

God himself couldn't fix the Knicks at this point.
Maple Green
Starter
And1: 79

Post#6 » by Maple Green » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:20 am

Total revamp needed as a owner it is only my advice. Paying highest salaries scale in NBA can create or build a championship caliber team.
CeltsfaninDC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,335

Post#7 » by CeltsfaninDC » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:36 am

I gotta tell ya, whenever I feel down I just take a trip over the NYK board. It never fails to lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face.

Seriously though, what a mess. It was only this summer that the majority of that board thought they were better than the Cs after the trades. Now everyone wants to trade Curry and Zach. You can't say you didn't see this train wreck coming for some time now though. IT is the majority of that problem. Even if Dolan was gone, IT would still have made all those horrible decisions.

You need to pray for cap space and LeBron in 2010. Too bad hes coming to the Cs.
CeltsfaninDC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,335

Post#8 » by CeltsfaninDC » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:56 pm

and it just gets better and better
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... _new_york/

This was especially good to hear
"I'm not leaving until we get it done." - IT. From his lips to G-ds ears.

Does this mean it more likely or less likely that IT gets fired in a month?
rayofsunshine
Sixth Man
And1: 460

Post#9 » by rayofsunshine » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:59 pm

I'm convinced Mr. Thomas has some serious evidence against Mr. Dolan and can use it to blackmail him. That is only way I can see he still has a job.
Datruth345
Assistant Coach
And1: 441

Post#10 » by Datruth345 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:19 pm

Egregious Blunder wrote:ive lived in ny my whole life, and used to be about a 30% knick fan (70%Cs). all that changed when they hired isiah. i find it impossible to root for this team. its a disgrace. james dolan and cablevision has ruined the reputation of this proud team beyond all repair.

when did paul gaston buy the celtics?, he was a pretty incompetent owner
"...That, Mr. James, is etched in stone.” - Bill Russell
tonythewise
Veteran

Post#11 » by tonythewise » Thu Jan 3, 2008 10:22 pm

John Y Brown was a pretty horrible owner....

Return to Boston Celtics