ImageImageImage

Lets help ray allen make the starters in the all stae team!!

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

celticsboy34
Freshman
And1: 0

Lets help ray allen make the starters in the all stae team!! 

Post#1 » by celticsboy34 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:11 pm

guys there are only 15 days left ..... please vote for the big three everysingle day and tell ur friends and family to do it to.

we all know that kg is in and that ray is chasing kidd and it was a close difference so if we all vote for ray he might have a chance to start.

we also know paul will be in new orleans as a reseve

go celtics
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,802

Post#2 » by meatball sub » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:38 pm

i don't think Ray Allen deserves an AS vote, even for the bench. With that said Pierce and KG definitely do deserve to start for the East and SHOULD unless one of the fan whores (Wade, VC) gets undeserving votes.
greenbeans
RealGM
And1: 14,099

Post#3 » by greenbeans » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:42 pm

bove310 wrote:i don't think Ray Allen deserves an AS vote, even for the bench. With that said Pierce and KG definitely do deserve to start for the East and SHOULD unless one of the fan whores (Wade, VC) gets undeserving votes.

why shouldnt Ray even GET a vote?? i definitely think he should be a reserve. and Paul is NOT starting, hes a F and with KG and Lebron at your position all you can hope for is a warm seat on the bench
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,802

Post#4 » by meatball sub » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:52 pm

Ray shouldn't get a vote because he doesn't put up enough stats. All Star voting is about stats. He's an extremely important part to our record but I think Redd deserves it much more than Ray Ray.

And you're right about Pierce, I just consider him a 2/3 just like Lebron. Here's my starting 5:

D12
KG
Lebron
Pierce
Kidd
risktaker91
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#5 » by risktaker91 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:55 pm

^ I agree, I think Ray's stats aren't enough for him to make the team. I don't think Pierce will be starting, even though he deserves it more than Wade and Carter.

Kidd
Wade
James
Garnett
Howard

I think that's the starting 5 for the East.
cisco
Veteran
And1: 48

Re: Lets help ray allen make the starters in the all stae te 

Post#6 » by cisco » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:09 am

celticsboy34 wrote:guys there are only 15 days left ..... please vote for the big three everysingle day and tell ur friends and family to do it to.

we all know that kg is in and that ray is chasing kidd and it was a close difference so if we all vote for ray he might have a chance to start.

we also know paul will be in new orleans as a reseve

go celtics

Why? He doesn't deserve to start. Why not try to get Pierce the start instead of Ray? He deserves it. He's the best/leading scorer on the best team in the league.

Return to Boston Celtics