1) Clear out cap space: send Asik, Ajinca, Pondexter along 2018 pick to some team willing to take on their salary (Nets,Kings?)
2) Renounce everybody possible: Crawford, Toupane, Cook
3) With the core of Frazier, Holiday, Moore, Hill, Davis, Cousins, Diallo there is 87 mil committed, or around 14,5 mil in cap space
4) FA: Mills on a deal starting at 14,5 mils - good overall PG who is deadly from long range
5) Re-sign Holiday over the cap.
- split MLE between McLemore and Holiday (4:3 and compensate Justin on Jrue's contract if necessary); sign two out of these for a minimum, depending on availability: J. Sullinger, M. Scott, T. Robinson, C. Wood
6) Draft: with #40 take one of forwards who falls there (Motley, Bell, Bolden, Brooks, Swanigan, Ojeleye, Kuzma) or J. Hart
Frazier, Moore, Holiday, McLemore, Ojeleye, Scott, Diallo, Sullinger
Good team which fits well and has considerable depth and some potential upside. Wing rotation is decent (Hill, Holiday, McLemore, Moore) and depending on performance, there are assets to make moves after Jan 15. if SF needs to be upgraded.