Sorry NOLA: The Pelicans need to relocate [AGAIN] out of New Orleans

Moderator: bwgood77

Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Sorry NOLA: The Pelicans need to relocate [AGAIN] out of New Orleans 

Post#1 » by Zion Wembanyama » Thu Feb 2, 2017 9:23 pm

New Orleans is such an apathetic city for basketball! Granted I know the Hornets/Pelicans have mostly sucked since they've been in town, but since mid 2012, the Pelicans have had AD, one of the the best NBA basketball players in the world and the fans don't even support the team regularly. Local news doesn't even give a toot!

1. Get Benson the heck outta ownership and find someone competent.
2. Fire Demps (Give Gentry one full season with new management).
3. Move out of New Orleans (options = Seattle, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Virginia Beach, Mexico City).

Or do the complete opposite and I'll still be a fan. :noway:
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
pelifan
RealGM
And1: 21,691

Re: Sorry NOLA: The Pelicans need to relocate [AGAIN] out of New Orleans 

Post#2 » by pelifan » Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:18 am

JR SMITH_5 wrote:New Orleans is such an apathetic city for basketball! Granted I know the Hornets/Pelicans have mostly sucked since they've been in town, but since mid 2012, the Pelicans have had AD, one of the the best NBA basketball players in the world and the fans don't even support the team regularly. Local news doesn't even give a toot!

3. Move out of New Orleans (options = Seattle, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Virginia Beach, Mexico City).

Yea because you are based out of NC. If the Pelicans left New Orleans I wouldnt follow them.
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM

Post#3 » by Zion Wembanyama » Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:21 am

pelifan wrote:
JR SMITH_5 wrote:New Orleans is such an apathetic city for basketball! Granted I know the Hornets/Pelicans have mostly sucked since they've been in town, but since mid 2012, the Pelicans have had AD, one of the the best NBA basketball players in the world and the fans don't even support the team regularly. Local news doesn't even give a toot!

Yea because you are based out of NC. If the Pelicans left New Orleans I wouldnt follow them.

All the Pelican fans I know of are from LA and they say their fans are apathetic. I don't hear much about the team moving, but you and I both know LA has terrible basketball fans. It's all about the Aints down there.
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Fri Feb 3, 2017 6:27 am

JR SMITH_5 wrote:
pelifan wrote:

All the Pelican fans I know of are from LA and they say their fans are apathetic. I don't hear much about the team moving, but you and I both know LA has terrible basketball fans. It's all about the Aints down there.

Unfortunately it could be the reason why they loss the original New Orleans Jazz team in the first place :-?
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM

Post#5 » by Zion Wembanyama » Fri Feb 3, 2017 6:30 am

SD2042 wrote:
JR SMITH_5 wrote:
pelifan wrote:

Unfortunately it could be the reason why they loss the original New Orleans Jazz team in the first place :-?

:-?
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#6 » by SD2042 » Fri Feb 3, 2017 6:42 am

JR SMITH_5 wrote:
SD2042 wrote:
JR SMITH_5 wrote:

I'm not a Pels fan nor rubbing salt into any wounds here. But I'm curious as to why the move originally happened all those years ago?
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM

Post#7 » by Zion Wembanyama » Fri Feb 3, 2017 6:47 am

SD2042 wrote:
JR SMITH_5 wrote:
SD2042 wrote:

I'm not a Pels fan nor rubbing salt into any wounds here. But I'm curious as to why the move originally happened all those years ago?

I think the owner at the time, David Stern, wanted Charlotte to build a new arena and they wouldn't do it?
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano

Return to New Orleans Pelicans