Game 58: Big Bad Boogie Birds vs Rockets - Thursday 8ET

Moderator: bwgood77

PaKwAn
Veteran
And1: 1,541

Re: Game 58: Big Bad Boogie Birds vs Rockets - Thursday 8ET 

Post#41 » by PaKwAn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 am

Aurelius wrote:Watched a majority of the game because I am interested in what this team can do. A couple things I noticed:

1. They came out way too hyped up. This led to a lot of dumb mistakes.
2. Defensive rotation was poor.
3. Wing play needs to improve.

I think within a few games the team will mesh and look 100x better. They should try to grab Matt Barnes or some wing player that gets cut.

trust me just say no to matt barnes... 2 kings players that would have been nice over here though is darren collison and garrett temple.
Aurelius
Junior
And1: 699

Post#42 » by Aurelius » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:12 am

PaKwAn wrote:
Aurelius wrote:Watched a majority of the game because I am interested in what this team can do. A couple things I noticed:

1. They came out way too hyped up. This led to a lot of dumb mistakes.
2. Defensive rotation was poor.
3. Wing play needs to improve.

I think within a few games the team will mesh and look 100x better. They should try to grab Matt Barnes or some wing player that gets cut.

trust me just say no to matt barnes... 2 kings players that would have been nice over here though is darren collison and garrett temple.

Fair, Barnes is a head case. It just seems like Hill would be better coming off the bench.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,481

Post#43 » by bwgood77 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 am

pelifan wrote:Image

On the best parade night of the year, so I'm a little worried about how empty the arena will be.

See, that was it, all along. I KNEW, if you just started a game thread...

pelifan
RealGM
And1: 21,691

Post#44 » by pelifan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 am

bwgood77 wrote:See, that was it, all along. I KNEW, if you just started a game thread...

I'll sign the contract.
pelifan
RealGM

Post#45 » by pelifan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 am

IggieCC wrote:
Read on Twitter

LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,573

Re: RE: Re: Game 58: Big Bad Boogie Birds vs Rockets - Thursday 8ET 

Post#46 » by LightTheBeam » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 am

PaKwAn wrote:Houston is no joke,the lou williams addition is huge for them... our guards have to be better than that as well... that has to be addressed this summer to balance the roster up.

Wait a minute, "our guards" you are legitimately a Pelicans fan now? Don't get me wrong I came here and joked around cuz I was emotionally overreacting we traded my favorite player. But.. did you start as a Kings fan or like us because Cousins?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using RealGM mobile app
PaKwAn
Veteran

Post#47 » by PaKwAn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:43 am

RipPizzaGuy wrote:
PaKwAn wrote:Houston is no joke,the lou williams addition is huge for them... our guards have to be better than that as well... that has to be addressed this summer to balance the roster up.

Wait a minute, "our guards" you are legitimately a Pelicans fan now? Don't get me wrong I came here and joked around cuz I was emotionally overreacting we traded my favorite player. But.. did you start as a Kings fan or like us because Cousins?

i only started following the kings during j-will's rookie year and have been a fan of the kings ever since. im just done with the negativity that comes with that team every year(that negativity is contagious as a fan)... i still like the team to do good though but im done being too attached to the kings especially with vivek running the show... i guess with AD being very likeable along side Cuz made it an easier transition for me..although if cuz went over to the lakers or warriors i wouldn't have followed him over there...
Castor_Troy
Senior
And1: 67

Post#48 » by Castor_Troy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:52 am

PaKwAn wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:

i only started following the kings during j-will's rookie year and have been a fan of the kings ever since. im just done with the negativity that comes with that team every year(that negativity is contagious as a fan)... i still like the team to do good though but im done being too attached to the kings especially with vivek running the show... i guess with AD being very likeable along side Cuz made it an easier transition for me..although if cuz went over to the lakers or warriors i wouldn't have followed him over there...

You followed the negativity out the door...good riddance!
PaKwAn
Veteran

Post#49 » by PaKwAn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 am

Castor_Troy wrote:
PaKwAn wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:Wait a minute, "our guards" you are legitimately a Pelicans fan now? Don't get me wrong I came here and joked around cuz I was emotionally overreacting we traded my favorite player. But.. did you start as a Kings fan or like us because Cousins?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
pelifan
RealGM

Post#50 » by pelifan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:02 am

Castor_Troy wrote:
PaKwAn wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:Wait a minute, "our guards" you are legitimately a Pelicans fan now? Don't get me wrong I came here and joked around cuz I was emotionally overreacting we traded my favorite player. But.. did you start as a Kings fan or like us because Cousins?

We're trying to get PaK to extend this summer. But I wouldn't rule out a kings return.
nymets1
Head Coach
And1: 1,353

Post#51 » by nymets1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:40 am

It probably be good for the Pelicans to play a road game, Demarcus playing his 1st game at home vs a rockets team maybe wasn't meant to get off to a great start.
"Bodysurfing and always drive with the windows down"

"UCF 2017 only undefeated national champions"
Castor_Troy
Senior
And1: 67

Post#52 » by Castor_Troy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 pm

pelifan wrote:
Castor_Troy wrote:
PaKwAn wrote:

We're trying to get PaK to extend this summer. But I wouldn't rule out a kings return.

No thanks, no room for bandwagoners
PaKwAn
Veteran

Post#53 » by PaKwAn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Castor_Troy wrote:
pelifan wrote:
Castor_Troy wrote:You followed the negativity out the door...good riddance!

No thanks, no room for bandwagoners

:kiss :cuddle :kiss
JSrose115
Junior
And1: 10

Post#54 » by JSrose115 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 pm

PaKwAn wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:

In other words, he hopped on that NOLA bandwagon lol
PaKwAn
Veteran

Post#55 » by PaKwAn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 pm

JSrose115 wrote:
PaKwAn wrote:

In other words, he hopped on that NOLA bandwagon lol

:nod:

Return to New Orleans Pelicans