New uniforms please!!!

Moderator: bwgood77

eso3
Sophomore
And1: 75

New uniforms please!!! 

Post#1 » by eso3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 am

The latest playoff success has made the Pelicans one of the hottest team in the NBA. Davis is finally showing his dominance on the big stage, Jrue is like Billups 2.0, Playoff Rondo, Mirotic shooting nothing but splashes and even guys like Moore have gained respect among fans.

But my eyes hurt every time I see them on the court. The Pelicans theme has no way of changing or getting better but could they at least improve the uniforms?

The red one is pasable but the white one with blue and gold has no swag at all. Horrible combination of colors and the design is pretty lame too. Play it simple like classic teams: Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, etc.

Does anyone else feel that a change of uniforms and colors is needed badly? That’s the only thing separating them from a title. They need swag

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Jonas DeRoss
RealGM
And1: 102,548

Re: New uniforms please!!! 

Post#2 » by Jonas DeRoss » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:09 pm

I think they jerseys are fine, maybe tweaks to the whites but white jerseys are usually boring.

pelifan
RealGM
And1: 21,691

Re: New uniforms please!!! 

Post#3 » by pelifan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:50 pm

eso3 wrote:The latest playoff success has made the Pelicans one of the hottest team in the NBA. Davis is finally showing his dominance on the big stage, Jrue is like Billups 2.0, Playoff Rondo, Mirotic shooting nothing but splashes and even guys like Moore have gained respect among fans.

But my eyes hurt every time I see them on the court. The Pelicans theme has no way of changing or getting better but could they at least improve the uniforms?

The red one is pasable but the white one with blue and gold has no swag at all. Horrible combination of colors and the design is pretty lame too. Play it simple like classic teams: Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, etc.

Does anyone else feel that a change of uniforms and colors is needed badly? That’s the only thing separating them from a title. They need swag

You think those are simple and classic because those teams are the 4 most winning NBA teams.

I think Pels color scheme and unis are a little boring. Blocky lettering. Just two jerseys a red alt and mardigras. A white alt in the style of Miami vice would look nice.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans