Jujuba69
Veteran
And1: 5

Whats wrong with Rasual Butler? 

Post#1 » by Jujuba69 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 3:04 am

he's getting DNP's in a row.

is he injured?
is he in the doghouse? why?

whats the deal with those DNP this week?

hes better than Bowen and Marquinhos, for sure!
With number 3, 6'9, From Virginia Union, Beeeeen Waaalace:
Casper
Ballboy
And1: 0

whats wrong with butler 

Post#2 » by Casper » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:02 am

It's not what's wrong with Butler How about what's wrong with with Scott, i cant call him coach cause he's not really coaching. He's not coaching the team there just playing and when they don't play well he blames the bench. mean when is the last time he even got a tech. Scott is too busy trying to please his so called superstars i guess he dont want to get fired again. if a change is made it should be him
Mr. Fundamental
Sophomore

Post#3 » by Mr. Fundamental » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:07 pm

Byron Scott is coaching really well, butler is so inconsistent when he does get the time that he doesnt deserve to play at all. Julian wright has also entered the doghouse of Byron which leads me to believe that maybe something off the court occurred, but with all the trade rumours flying around anything is possible. The truth is Hornets have a good bench just it isnt producing.
Casper
Ballboy

Post#4 » by Casper » Mon Jan 7, 2008 12:04 am

you cant believe Scott is a good coach when was the last time his team ran an offensive play all they do is high pick and rolls CP3 dribbles too much there is no real flow, he allways blames the roll players when things go wrong. BUtler, Jr Smith,Snyder, Wright. The starters can do whatever they want yeah they but good numbers but they play selfish.
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#5 » by Copperhead » Mon Jan 7, 2008 8:56 pm

Sounds like someone has a bone to pick with Scott. No, he isn't the BEST coach in the league but he's not the worst either. Seeing as the team is currently 23-11, I don't think many are complaining right now. :roll:

Currently, as I type this, the Hornets starting 5 are ranked like #2 or #3 in the league so if they're doing whatever they want, they can't keep doing whatever they want as long as they keep winning and until the bench either steps up, step out of their slumps, they will have to step out and be replaced by someone looking fill their spots. Simple.
jeremy1215
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#6 » by jeremy1215 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Byron Scott can't be any worse than Jim O'brien :lol:

Return to New Orleans Pelicans