ESPN TrueHoop article on Chris Paul..

Moderator: bwgood77

Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

ESPN TrueHoop article on Chris Paul.. 

Post#1 » by Copperhead » Tue Jan 8, 2008 7:06 am

There were some great games this Saturday night. The Celtics and Pistons was a very serious affair. Portland against Utah was big for people like Martell Webster and myself.

But New Orleans in Phoenix was the game of the night.

It featured the tired Hornets, on the second night of a back to back, without an injured David West. The West's best road record was in for a serious test in the Valley of the Suns.

And if the Suns were playing the Nets the media would have been awash in talk of the two best point guards in the NBA locking horns. But that's old news. This was the battle of the two best point guards in the NBA.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-2 ... u-Now.html

Of course Paul would be shooting the 3 terribly that night. He's shot the 3 fairly well this season but that was a sucky night. But he still managed to hit the one that counted the most.
mtr15
Pro Prospect
And1: 39

Post#2 » by mtr15 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 9:54 pm

Great article. Even though I am in Toronto and follow the Raptors for the most part, the Hornets are my second favourite team because of Chris Paul. He is hungry, fierce and plays with a ton of passion. He is only going to get better and right now he is my # 1 choice for MVP.
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#3 » by Copperhead » Wed Jan 9, 2008 9:57 pm

mtr15 wrote:Great article. Even though I am in Toronto and follow the Raptors for the most part, the Hornets are my second favourite team because of Chris Paul. He is hungry, fierce and plays with a ton of passion. He is only going to get better and right now he is my # 1 choice for MVP.

:beer:

Return to New Orleans Pelicans