Charlotte @ New Orleans (01/18/08)

Moderator: bwgood77

Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#21 » by Copperhead » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 am

Nice win! Geaux Hornets! Season series sweep over the Cats.
2poor
RealGM
And1: 0
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#22 » by 2poor » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:35 am

:rocking:
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#23 » by 2poor » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:38 am

oh my, oh my

:rofl:
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#24 » by Copperhead » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:40 am

:rofl: @ Bowen! That dunk caught me by surprise.
2poor
RealGM

Post#25 » by 2poor » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:41 am

The expression on his face is priceless. :rofl: :bowdown:

(reposted for next page, just too good to miss)
sarah42
Starter
And1: 2

Post#26 » by sarah42 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:04 am

lol 2 poor. he is so damn pale! pure magic. who knew he was athletic?

anyways - i didn't get to see the game. watched the raptors/hawks game - hawks are so young/athletic.

but what i read on the espn article about this win was that all 5 starters made an ally-oop pass in the first quarter? really?! tyson was the recipient of 4 and tyson helped out Big Easy D-Weezy with one as well! apparently.

like his new nickname? lol. first of all - the bobcats suck if they let the hornets make 5 ally-opp dunks in one quarter alone. second of all - are you telling me peja and mo-pete assisted tyson on an ally-opp?

lol--- these dudes aren't known for their passing ability. i hope tyson had some good passes. i really hate it when players throw up passes for their most athletic player to get a dunk, but make it a crap pass - resulting in their teammate to make an awkward attempt at converting - only to break a bone.

don't you hate it when that happens?
inmate347 wrote:
BTW, I still maintain that the 1984 Denver Broncos are Lebron's father
sarah42
Starter
And1: 2

Post#27 » by sarah42 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 am

hope the bench continues to do its thing. thats three or 4 games in a row that they played well in - granted 3 of the teams sucked, and houston is struggling - but if it continues, it'll only help the starters get some rest.

so good games from the bench against the : heat, rockets, sonics, bobcats.

is that right, and in order?

injuries keep coming. hope jackson will be back soon. he's been playing really well the last 4 games. and i hope julian gets some pt. he was picked high in the draft, and it we blow teams like this, he should get some burn! get it done BS!

and if we continue to lead until feb.3rd BS will coach the all star game! the lakers will fall without bynum. i think the pheonix coach coached last year.

only the spurs, blazers and maybe the nuggets seem like real competition.

i think we can handle the blazers and nuggets. and the spurs look medicore after their fast start. they're playing .500 ball, and just lost to the cavs at home! yuck.

meanwhile we are in the middle of an easy 5 game home stand, to buffer our home record into something more respectable for a team 15 games above .500, and we all know we play really well away from home!

and i think we made some team record with our field goal percentage. sick!
inmate347 wrote:
BTW, I still maintain that the 1984 Denver Broncos are Lebron's father
The Answer!
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,006

Post#28 » by The Answer! » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:55 pm

:laugh:

Are the majority of the pictures you post from ESPN, 2poor? Keep 'em coming.

Anyways, great home win for us yesterday night. 4 of our starters (Paul, Peterson, West & Chandler) had at least a +21 efficiency rating. In comparison, Jermareo Davidson led the Bobcats with a 0.
2poor
RealGM

Post#29 » by 2poor » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 pm

They're from Yahoo, which gets them from Getty Images.

Pretty telling when a scrub who came in to finish out the blowout leads the team in efficiency. :lol:

Return to New Orleans Pelicans