Shaq coming back west 

Post#1 » by feoekells2 » Wed Feb 6, 2008 6:00 am

Traded for Marion and Banks
The Answer!
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,006

Post#2 » by The Answer! » Wed Feb 6, 2008 6:14 am

It's not official yet. But in any event, terrible move for the Suns. Weren't they trying to avoid the luxury tax? And how in the world will a 35-year-old Shaq survive their tempo? :-?
mudyez
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#3 » by mudyez » Wed Feb 6, 2008 7:37 am

I'd really like to see this trade going down:

wade gets his pinky for brain (or was it batman+raobin?) and in combination with haslem its the perfect supporting duo for him...add a high draftpick and they may content soon again

as for phoenix: wow...I have to see mr. "cant stop a pick and roll" + mr. "whats helpside again?" play next to each other (without a real backup! they would average 11 fouls a night while oponents score 140 on them frequently (not saying the suns cant win nontheless)!

OT: Plz take a look at the link in my sig...there are only 2 slots open in the 08-fanatsy-draft (starting after the Allstargame) and it would be a pity if you would miss it!
king_of_kingz
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#4 » by king_of_kingz » Thu Feb 7, 2008 2:17 am

And for you....Mr. I think i'm a basketball fan but i'm a obvious douchebag who is only a fan of the spurs because they win, i'm not a loser but that's what the population at my school thinks of me.

mudyez wrote:I'd really like to see this trade going down:

wade gets his pinky for brain (or was it batman+raobin?) and in combination with haslem its the perfect supporting duo for him...add a high draftpick and they may content soon again

as for phoenix: wow...I have to see mr. "cant stop a pick and roll" + mr. "whats helpside again?" play next to each other (without a real backup! they would average 11 fouls a night while oponents score 140 on them frequently (not saying the suns cant win nontheless)!

OT: Plz take a look at the link in my sig...there are only 2 slots open in the 08-fanatsy-draft (starting after the Allstargame) and it would be a pity if you would miss it!

Return to New Orleans Pelicans