10-9 when Mike James plays, 8-0 when he doesn't play

Moderator: bwgood77

spurket
Junior
And1: 0

10-9 when Mike James plays, 8-0 when he doesn't play 

Post#1 » by spurket » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:54 am

He's got the worst on court/off court net +/- of all the Hornets players.
rilstugly
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#2 » by rilstugly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:31 am

You have a point but forget that.(no offense) We need to look at the stats when Julian plays 20 + mins... I swear when he was playing more the whole team benefited from it... I love Mo Pete cuz he seems like a cool dude & he's been a great professional throughout his career but he's not producing like he should this yr... Offensively New Orleans are smooth juggernauts but having Pargo, Peja, & West in the same line-up recently have been killing us on D...There's NO WAY we should've lost to Sacramento a day after losing to L.A... Great teams don't let things like that happen.We're fighting for 1st place in the West, for an a MVP candidacy in Chris Paul,& most importantly a championship. There's no chance CP3 will get MVP if we don't place 1st & we desperately need that momentum & confidence going into the playoffs to continue with this great year we're having... Byron has been a great coach the entire year & I was really rooting for him to get this Coach of the Year Award but it looks like he's trying to shore up his playoff roster w/some of the so-so Vets we have & Julian is getting left out the loop again.Ju's not turning the ball over & he has confidence in his shot, add that to the fact that he's the only other playmaker on the team other that Paul,& I don't understand why he's getting his time diminished again. I'm VERY biased towards Ju but I promise I wouldn't have had a problem with his playing time if they won out the regular season. In crunch time I think Peja should play the 2 because we need his shooting & Ju can play the 3 because of his D. I love Pargo & Paul in the backcourt together but any team that is looking to win will exploit that,& has exploited it.I was dying watching the Orlando game where Hedo was scoring at will on Peja & the Utah game where Peja made a few great drives to the basket because of Utah's lackadaisical D in the paint. Mo Pete was actually playing great that game in the beginning of the 2nd half but I think Ju exploited those gaps much better & created more plays than Mo while CP was having a "off night" running the offense. We need Wells to stay in rhythm b/c he's our 2nd best post option but he's missing a lot of jumpers on the side that I know Ju could make with ease. I think we're still in good hands but I also think that like at Kansas during the Big 12 Championship games against Texas & when KU played against Florida Ju is an X-Factor with this team...Without him we can be very good but with him being a bigger part of the team we can be great.Greatness leads to championships & staying up to late leads to long rambling sessions like this... sleepy time.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
CP3/ Peja/ J. Wright/ D.West/ Tyson Chandler...Watch out fellas
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,087
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#3 » by NO-KG-AI » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:33 am

I wouldn't put much stock into it, he seems to come in when the games are out of reach really.

I agree on Julian being the X-factor, I guess my wishes were granted, eh rilstugly? ;)
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
luciano-davidwesley
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,247

Post#4 » by luciano-davidwesley » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:03 am

Mike James has not impressed me, was very poor against the Mavericks.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans