LA times: Kobe is mvp winner

Moderator: bwgood77

Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#21 » by Boss_ » Mon May 5, 2008 7:14 am

Copperhead wrote:Ok. Why do Laker fans feel the need to come in here to explain anything?

Who cares this is an online sports forum to discuss all types of basketball (including nba awards) and the topic is relevant to this board because the mvp race was between kobe and cp. Besides, you guys could use the traffic so why complain, at least ya got something to read now.
Ballito
Starter
And1: 0

Post#22 » by Ballito » Tue May 6, 2008 12:39 pm

Bs I dont agree. Paul is the true MVP. At very least co-mvp. The media didnt even give Paul a fair chance
schneiderjazz
Assistant Coach
And1: 19

Post#23 » by schneiderjazz » Wed May 7, 2008 3:42 am

Well, I'm a Jazz fan and I thought Chris Paul deserved the MVP. He didn't win it, but nonetheless, props to him. Being the runner-up in his 3rd year and dominate the playoffs (so far) against two really good teams is nothing short of amazing. The Hornets are a very good and well built team with a good coach and a true MVP candidate for years to come. I hope you beat the hell out of the Spurs, but don't win the title, cause after all, I'm a Jazz fan. What argument will I have left if Paul wins a championship before Deron? :D

Good luck in the playoffs and just ignore the Kobe homers. They can be annoying.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans