Moderator: bwgood77

jazzfan1971
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,107

Mo Pete 

Post#1 » by jazzfan1971 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 pm

What''s his status?
"Thibs called back and wanted more picks," said Jorge Sedano. "And Pat Riley, literally, I was told, called him a mother-bleeper and hung up the phone."
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Re: Mo Pete 

Post#2 » by Copperhead » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 pm

He went down with a knee injury at which time Rasual Butler was inserted into the starting lineup in his place. Before the injury he wasn't playing too well. Really inconsistent. Kind of the same way Rasual Butler was last season except I think Butler was worse. Byron Scott says a starter can't/won't lose his starting spot because of injury but I think right now the Hornets are playing pretty well and I think he's at the point of "if it ain't broke...". The last game Mo played in was against Boston on Friday. He got about 4 or 5 minutes and didn't really do anything. The game before that he played well off the bench giving 16 points in 18 minutes. It appears he's going to have to work his way back into the rotation. The last 3 games for him has been DNP-Coaches Decision.
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#3 » by Copperhead » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:40 am

Tonight Rasual pretty much sucked and Mo came in and took some of his minutes. Mo had a better game (other than that awful missed dunk) in his 19 minutes than Rasual did in his 26.
peteyjones13
Analyst
And1: 357

Post#4 » by peteyjones13 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 am

I watched Mopete get stiffed his final year in Toronto, where Sam Mitchell ridiculously didn't give him any minutes, and I see the same thing happening now in New Orleans. He's a great set shooter, a much better shooter than Rasual Butler, he's solid on D. Just watching you guys struggle to knock down shots, your answer is on your bench in Mopete! It's kind of insane that he's not getting minutes.
tosi
Assistant Coach
And1: 504

Post#5 » by tosi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm

inconsistency is mo pete's prob
fart wrote:I agree. get over it people. MJ is ridicoulsly overrated that people have developed this perception that no one can challenge him for GOAT.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans