Scott takes it upon himself to end Paul's steals streak...

Moderator: bwgood77

mt dew
Ballboy
And1: 0

Scott takes it upon himself to end Paul's steals streak... 

Post#1 » by mt dew » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 pm

By benching Paul for the entire 4th quarter today, Scott basically told him, "Screw you and your steals record.....it doesn't mean anything. I'd like to see someone else break it one day."

How can anyone like Scott lack compassion if he isn't bitter in some way? (--I guarantee the bitterness has something to do with how much money each of them makes.)

If I was owner of the Hornets, I'd take it upon myself to fire Scott and clean out his office before the team arrived back in New Orleans.

Way to go, Coach!
Truthiracy
Sixth Man
And1: 71

Re: Scott takes it upon himself to end Paul's steals streak... 

Post#2 » by Truthiracy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, to be fair, it's just an individual accomplishment, it means nothing except the fact he stole the ball in 108 straight games. I wouldn't worry about it.
Debate the Conspiracy master on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/truthiracy3
Super_Mario_3
Senior
And1: 9

Post#3 » by Super_Mario_3 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:10 am

are you kidding me? new orleans is playing the front end of a back-to-back. with the game clearly out of reach, of course he had to take out the starters.

or would you rather that chris paul played the entire fourth, hornets lose a wide margin to the magic anyway, then cp3 would be exhausted for the houston game.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#4 » by StutterStep » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:41 am

And if CP3 gets injured, the OP would be asking that Scott be fired. You just cannot win with some posters.
theokie
Assistant Coach
And1: 617

Post#5 » by theokie » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 am

Chris Paul, Byron Scott, and most logical NBA fans dont care about the streak. They care about the season and Paul's health
spearsy23 wrote: Kevin Durant could save a dozen orphans from a fire and realgm would point out that Lebron would have just put the fire out.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans