Tyson Chandler...

Moderator: bwgood77

jhern87
Starter
And1: 128

Tyson Chandler... 

Post#1 » by jhern87 » Sat Jan 3, 2009 4:44 am

This is an honest question..

How do you guys root for this guy? I just watched this coward ball his fist and pound Joel Pryzbilla's broken wrist during the game. Now I know most of you guys also just witnessed this so I have got to ask again, how do you root for such a scum bag? I will be extremely surprised if this guy isn't fine / suspended for multiple games. The simple fact that he thought he would get away with such a dirty attack just shows how completely stupid this guy is. That is all.
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Re: Tyson Chandler... 

Post#2 » by PDXKnight » Sat Jan 3, 2009 5:29 am

Come on man, this isn't the place for this. I'm not going to get into how I feel about the situation, but the refs dealt with it in a manner that they saw necessary. There's no need to nitpick with Hornets fans over this matter.
jhern87
Starter
And1: 128

Post#3 » by jhern87 » Sat Jan 3, 2009 5:33 am

Oden2 wrote:Come on man, this isn't the place for this. I'm not going to get into how I feel about the situation, but the refs dealt with it and the Hornets won anyways. There's no need to nitpick with Hornets fans over this matter.

I'm not "nitpicking" with any Hornets fans. Because I'm sure they're just as disgusted as I was watching that BS and know the way Chandler acts reflects on their organization as a whole. All that being said, good game tonight Hornets, you outplayed us.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,080
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#4 » by NO-KG-AI » Sat Jan 3, 2009 5:39 am

Chandler doing one thing not only defines him as a person, but also reflects our organization as a whole?

He and Przybilla have history, and a lot of guys seem to get into small things with Joel, so maybe Tyson isn't the problem, it's not like he's punching other guys.

Anyway, you are frustrated at the loss and came looking for something to fight about, you won't get it here, go have a drink and sleep on it.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Post#5 » by PDXKnight » Sat Jan 3, 2009 5:43 am

jhern87 wrote:
Oden2 wrote:Come on man, this isn't the place for this. I'm not going to get into how I feel about the situation, but the refs dealt with it and the Hornets won anyways. There's no need to nitpick with Hornets fans over this matter.

I'm not "nitpicking" with any Hornets fans. Because I'm sure they're just as disgusted as I was watching that BS and know the way Chandler acts reflects on their organization as a whole. All that being said, good game tonight Hornets, you outplayed us.

Well I would concur that the Chandler foul was pretty cheap, but creating a thread ON THE HORNETS BOARD complaining about one of their players isn't generally the best way to get many positive responses. This thread just seems unnecessary to me, though you're free to post at your own risk.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans