ALL ACROSS THE USA FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA/$1000 ENTRY FEE/BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

Moderator: TyCobb

edbuzz
Ballboy
And1: 0

ALL ACROSS THE USA FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA/$1000 ENTRY FEE/BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE 

Post#1 » by edbuzz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 am

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. I ALSO RUN FANTASY BASKETBALL AND FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES.

I have 2 fantasy baseball leagues I'm recruiting for, one is an online auction redraft league. So anyone in the country can join.

The other is a live auction redraft league in NYC.

Standard 5x5 roto style.

We have preventative measures for lop sided trades which makes our league unique. You can invest your money and time and not worry about some b.s. taken place. Inquire.

18 teams is the goal for each league.

text me for more details, 718 687 3251

or email me at edbuzz@optonline.net

If you're looking for a league with only fair trades, middle aged family men 40's through 60's, who enjoy this as much as you do, then we are the league for you. We'd take a youngster or two if they are respectful. LOL. We enjoy this, we are not sharks or professionals. Anyone with any fantasy baseball knowledge would do just fine in our league.

DOING AN ONLINE AUCTION FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME IS THE BEST. YOU CAN'T BEAT IT.

Grab a partner, bring your laptop if you're joining the live auction, we hold it in a banquet room of a restaurant with free wifi and hot food. We have an auctioneer help run the the auction

It's a blast.

We use CBS sports

NO KEEPERS

Good luck finding a league that best suits you.

Ed

Return to Fantasy Baseball