Need 8 Owners for 24 team H2H Start up keeper league!

Moderator: TyCobb

Battered22
Ballboy
And1: 0

Need 8 Owners for 24 team H2H Start up keeper league! 

Post#1 » by Battered22 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Hey all!

We are currently filling in a new start up keeper league. Link to rules are: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/rtkpacqak42c9y69/rules

We are looking for hardcore/serious fantasy baseball owners who are in it for the long haul. We want to get this league off the ground in hopes to mimic MLB baseball for many years to come. If you are interested, email me at marshbell22@gmail.com

Buy in is $100 per team.

How it works is you choose a number between 1-24 when you join (a number that is not already claimed). Each number is randomly assigned a team to which you will take. I will input the players from that team to your roster and you choose 5 minors and 5 majors to keep. After the first year, we will enforce a 10 keeper and up to 20 minor keeper limit. Rest of the players you don't keep will be in the draft. We have removed Marlins, Pirates, Tigers, Orioles, Giants, and Rangers and all those players from those orgs will be available in the draft. There are 3 commissioners (myself included) and we will pick numbers from the 3 remaining and those will be our teams.

Communication is through Slack. All information, league news, trades, selling, buying, questions, will be done through this.

Payouts are given to 1st-4th, consolation (1st-3rd), division winners, best record, and most points.

We are a dedicated group of guys hoping to get something going! E-mail or message if you are interested and I can provide more information. Thanks!

Return to Fantasy Baseball