Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $1000 buy-ins

Moderator: TyCobb

gfriley
Freshman
And1: 0

Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $1000 buy-ins 

Post#1 » by gfriley » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:02 pm

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. They are all traditional 5x5 leagues. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 6th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league. The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com.

$1000 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 24th at 8:00 pm EST) – new league created this year due to request from other managers

$500 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 24th at 5:30 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Tuesday March 26th at 9:00 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

$250 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Wednesday March 27th at 9:00 pm EST) – currently 12 teams in the league

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Return to Fantasy Baseball