Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
Max Moves: 100
Max Trades: 40
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 12, 2007
Waiver Time: 1 day
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League votes (4 votes to veto)
Min Innings Pitched: 25
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

DYNASTY STRUCTURE:

There is not a limit on keepers. All of your players on your roster may be
carried over from season to season.

Rosters will be frozen when the regular season ends to the time of our league's rookie/free agent draft. This draft will be only one round, the order of which will be decided by waiver positions. You may pick either a rookie or a free agent, but picking requires that you drop a player from your team.

Rosters must be cut down to 24 for the offseason, the date of this cut day is yet to be determined. This essentially makes you choose between your worst bench players and those on the IL.

You can trade draft picks, but only those from the current draft or the next draft. So, during this next draft, you can only trade current picks or 2008 picks. And during the 2008 draft, you can only trade 2008 and 2009 draft picks.

In the offseason, all trades must be posted in the league thread. Each party must state that they agree to the terms of the trade. During the fantasy season, trades can be processed through Yahoo's system. In both cases, a trade-reject time of 2 days will be enforced.

Following the rookie/free agent draft, the waiver wire will be open once again. Moves can be made freely (by announcing the move in our offseason league thread); however, you cannot add a player here without maintaining your 25-player roster limit.

The commissioner reserves the right to remove any owner from the league who demonstrates a high level of inactivity, or who, in their opinion, compromises the integrity of the league. Depending on the severity of the problem there will probably be at least one warning before removal. But, with the group we
formerly CelticsFan21
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18

Post#2 » by CFan21 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 8:09 pm

I think I'm going to use this spot to address current league issues. I should have a questionnaire of sorts up by the end of the night.
formerly CelticsFan21
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by CFan21 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 8:10 pm

Minor League Systems

Rankings:

1) A, bove310 (25)
1) (tie) Setterlund
3) A-, bigboy1234 (24)
4) A-, Chach (23)
4) (tie) TyCobb
6) B+, sly (22)
7) B, BBJ (20)
7) (tie) BennyBlanco
9) B-, Bleeding Green (18.)
9) (tie) SSK99
11) C+, kg2005 (16)
12) C+, sosafan70 (15)

System rankings: Once a month I will take it upon myself to grade and therefore rank each persons system. Rankings will consist of the categories: MLB-readiness/graduation, talent level, purpose. Each category will be given points out of 10.

Basketball Jesus:

Andrew McCutchen, Nick Adenhart, Philip Humber, Travis Snider, Alberto Callaspo, Travis Buck

2008 picks: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
System rank: 20 (7th)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 5

While prospects Callaspo and Buck have been promoted to the bigs, they are perhaps the two with the least projection. Callaspo and Buck are both good hitters for average but lack overwhelming fantasy value. By the time they lose their prospect eligibility they could be worth it to add. McCutchen could be on the fast track which gives BBJ +1 on what should have been a 4.

Talent Level: 7

McCutchen projects as a Carl Crawford type, and I'm really a believer in this kid. He should have some decent bats in that lineup when he gets there. In Snider BBJ grabbed perhaps the most talented hitter out of the last draft, but remember how far away this kid is. I like the Angels history with pitching prospects so I'm going to give Adenhart a vote of confidence as well. I just don't see Humber, Buck or Callaspo as impact fantasy players. Three out of these six are studs with the others not so bad either. BBJ also traded away a future 2nd round pick for a much-needed closer (Valverde), but given that this is a talent evaluation of the minor league system, this can't bode well for next year's draft.

Purpose: 8

BBJ has one of the only 2B prospects out there which is good insurance if Kaz Matsui doesn't stick. Both BBJs outfield (injuries) and rotation (depth) could use the help of some of these prospects but I fear that there will be little impact on this years squad.

Grade: B

Benny Blanco:

Daric Barton, Jeff Clement, Adam Jones, Adam Miller, Jose Tabata, Joey Votto

2008 picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
System rank: 20 (7th)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 8

Barton, Votto, Jones and Miller each have a strong chance of getting starting gigs by the end of the season. Everybody loves a mid-season infusion to the rotation. I got it from Rich Hill last year, BBJ had some Anibal Sanchez love going on and Benny should see much of the same from the flamethrowing Miller. I don't like Barton as a fantasy player but who knows, and Votto should be an impact guy in that Cincy lineup very soon. Jones has a shot at cracking that Seattle OF with a trade or an injury and even Clement could debut for Seattle, albeit at 1B.

As I said, I'm not a big fan of Barton in fantasy but Votto could be the successor to Adam Dunn by 2008. Miller has big time potential. Clement has a good chance to rake but not at Safeco and his value is diminished if he's moved to 1B. With Jones also hitting at Safeco I can see him as a Coco Crisp circa Indians 2005 type of player which is worth a roster spot. Tabata is the wild card in this group because though raw, he is the only elite offensive talent in this group. Well, maybe Votto too. That just sold me on a respectable 7.

Purpose: 5

This group has three 1Bs and who among them are going to unseat Prince Fielder. Votto is going to be valuable at the Util spot but the other raise questions. Clement and Jones are going to be playing for the hapless Mariners at Safeco. Miller is going to be a strong infusion to Benny's rotation for whoever among those pitchers struggles (Chuck James? Maine? Arroyo?). Tabata will make a good replacement one day in the Yankees outfield and should replace one of Benny's aging stars.

Grade: B

bigboy1234:

Cameron Maybin, Clayton Kershaw, Reid Brignac, Angel Villalona, Colby Rasmus, Carlos Carrasco

System rank: 24 (3rd)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 6

I'm actually willing to give bigboy1234 something of a pass in this category because he's made it known that he is going for the future and not this season. Villalona is a long-term project and everybody but Brignac have ETAs of 2009. Yet this group is talented. Brignac could be an addition down the stretch and contribute decent numbers. Maybin is such an overwhelming talent I can see him getting a look this year as well. Guys like Kershaw and Rasmus should get a look at jobs by some time in 2008.

Talent Level: 10

Undoubtedly up there as one of the 2-3 most talented systems I count 4 probable impact players in there and two wild cards. Maybin, like McCutcheon has a real shot at being a Carl Crawford type, except maybe with even a little more power. Rasmus is in the Maybin mold except he's white and he's a year further a way. Interesting. I like Kershaw as maybe the most projectable starting pitcher outside Bailey and Hughes though he is a little bit raw. Brignac is one of two SS in the minor league systems, but he has a job waiting for him (Sean Rodriguez doesn't), and should make a valuable contributor by 2008. Villalona is talented but too much of an unknown commodity to have a handle on him and Carrasco is a young boom-or-bust guy in the Phillies system.

bigboy1234 needs help in the outfield so I like the idea of Maybin and Rasmus waiting in the wings. Though Furcal is a steady SS already, he doesn't really fit bigboy's youth movement which is why I can see Brignac fitting in soon. The last thing he needed was another 3B but the two pitching prospects make a ton of sense for this squad.

Grade: A-

Bleeding Green:

Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Ubaldo Jimenez, Eric Patterson, Fernando Martinez, Elijah Dukes, Sean Rodriguez

System rank: 18 (9th)

Elijah Dukes is playing right now on the D-Rays squad. He's got the talent, but will he be able to put it together to make himself valuable for a whole season? Eric Patterson isn't very far away but then again he isn't very good either. Rodriguez is ready but will never see the light of day on the Angels (O-Cab and Aybar block him). Jimenez could contribute soon, but I still have questions whether he will be very valuable. This system has some players coming, but only one of them should make any impact.

Fernando Martinez earns high praise in my books and he alone brings credibility to this farm system. Admittedly Salty is still the top catching prospect in baseball but let's see him bounce back before we annoint him king again. I like Dukes' talent but I dont know if he'll succeed. I like Rodriguez's talent but I don't know when he'll succeed. Patterson and Jimenez are simply a waste.

Saltalamacchia and Rodriguez are blocked, Jimenez is a pitcher at Coors and Dukes is a little bit wacko. Patterson is unneccesary after O-Hud, Kelly Johnson and Brandon Phillips solved BG's 2B problem. If Fernando Martinez weren't in this system...

Grade: B-

bove310:

Felix Pie, Carlos Gonzalez, Philip Hughes, Evan Longoria, Scott Elbert, Donald Veal

System rank: 25 (1st)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 9

Philip Hughes is going to be dynamite in Yankee Stadium and he's going to be fresh for bovey's playoff run this year. After wondering whether Eric Chavez or Edwin Encarnacion are the answer, bove should also have Evan Longoria raking by sometime late this season. Felix Pie is ready and waiting but could be this year's Lastings Milledge. Good old bove has a wave of need players coming this season and a second wave planned for 2008.

Talent Level: 8

One of the two best pitching prospects in baseball and two lefties with great projectability score bove one of this league's best pitching grades. Though I've never been a huge Pie fan (I think he makes a better player than fantasy player), Carlos Gonzalez has huge potential. A deep class of 3B allowed bove to snag one of the youngest and most advanced prospects of those impact players with Longoria.

There's nice balance in this system. Bove could use another quality starter, an elite 3B, an upgrade at 2B and lastly solidification of that last OF spot. He didn't reach for a 2B and filled all those other needs. Three pitchers including a real impact guy in Hughes should bolster his staff. Longoria is going to make Chavez and Encarnacion expendable soon and either Gonzalez or Pie could be the answer over injury-prone Baldelli or Kearns.

Grade: A

Chach:

Billy Butler, Justin Upton, Franklin Morales, Clay Buchholz, Jacoby Ellsbury, Chuck Lofgren

2008 picks: 1st, 2nd, 2nd (Sett), 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th (Sett), 6th
System rank: 23 (4th)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 7

Chachi doesn't have a great deal of guys on the verge in his system, which is too bad because I can see him as a surprise contender this year. Billy Butler is going to be a great addition towards a playoff run. I see Ellsbury as having an outside shot playing on the big club this year. That said, one impact player graduating is better than three average ones.

Talent Level: 9

Butler has great fantasy potential and might not quite be Travis Hafner, but he should be a great asset even just at Util. None of the other guys look like potential top 25 fantasy players but all could fit in between 30-100. Buchholz and Morales both have great stuff and the poise to make it at the next level. Ellsbury also has that poise and the Johnny Damon comparisons are legit. Chach has a knack for picking guys who are on the fasttrack to success. Buchholz and Morales are pitching prospects in each of their systems with the greatest potential for success. Coupled with Lofgren and Ellsbury they are going to provide an explosive wave in 2008. If Justin Upton has a bounceback year this grade should turn into a 10. I haven't even mentioned the future picks that Chach is stockpiling.

Purpose: 7

Butler is the elite batting threat that Chach needs to replace the departed Miguel Cabrera. When Barry Bonds retires Chach is going to need either Ellsbury or Upton to solidify that last outfield spot (although Upton may get blocked). The wave of starting pitchers should prove helpful but it's really a top closer-in-waiting that Chach needs to add.

kg2005:

Justin Huber, Kevin Melillo, Kevin Slowey, Alexi Casilla, Glen Perkins, Chris Parmelee

System rank: 16 (11th)

Whoop-de-doo, Huber, Slowey and Perkins should be in the bigs this season. Slowey is the only one I see as being worthy of a roster spot, and I think he could actually be good long-term. The other two, not so much.

Talent Level: 5

kg2005 has 4 Twins prospect, a couple of them decent, but none in the elite level that you look for in these prospect drafts. I'm not a big Casilla guy, but I do think Parmelee could hit at the next level. The other two, Melillo and Huber, don't really project as anything special.

The game plan was to stockpile all the Twins. Schmeh.

Grade: C+

Setterlund:

Homer Bailey, Yovani Gallardo, Adam Lind, Hunter Pence, James Loney, Jeff Samardzija

2008 picks: 1st, 1st (safan), 2nd (BBJ) 3rd, 4th, 6th
System rank: 25 (1st)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 10

This guy really knew what he was doing during the draft. Sett is obviously going for it this season and five of his guys could make an impact. Bailey and Gallardo should be up by around the all-star break and both guys have ace-caliber stuff. Lind and Pence are two guys who have already given credence that they can mash at the major league level and Pence can even run as well. Loney should be up some time this season and could hit upwards of .310 in that Dodgers lineup. Sett is going to have options.

Don't discount this system because the guys are MLB-ready. Bailey especially has ace written all over him. Gallardo and Samardzija could get there as well but they've still got a little more to prove. Pence is a guy who should provide power, average and steals. Lind could give Sett power and average. And Loney just average but he hit .380 in AAA. Actually now that you mention it, Lind hit .394 in AAA and .364 in his big-league stint. Don't forget those two first round picks next year either.

Everybody loves front-line pitching and this system has got a good amount of it. Backing that up are two outfielders and a first basemen, positions Sett is stocked at. Then again he's stocked just about everywhere so what is he supposed to do about it.

Grade: A

sosafan70:

John Danks, Neil Walker, Eric Hurley, Thomas Diamond, Nate Gold, Matt Sulentic

2008 picks: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
System rank: 15 (12th)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 5

Out of this group only Danks will be in the majors this year and it's not looking too bright for even him. Danks is a back of the rotation power pitcher in a hitters' park and should struggle with his ERA. Walker switched positions and needs another year of seasoning and Diamond and Hurley might get a late season call-up but a rotation spot in 2007 is doubtful. Gold probably won't ever make the big leagues and Sulentic is a distance away from doing anything.

Talent Level: 5

I don't think Danks is going to do a great deal in the majors. Diamond has a chance to be an Ian Snell-type but Ameriquest isn't going to be kind to him. I like Hurley to be the successor to Kevin Millwood but that's not to say he'll be a real ace either. Gold as I said probably won't crack the majors. Ever. Walker would be a great bat if he were still a catcher, but at 3B, not so much. Think Shea Hillenbrand. Matt Sulentic is a definite offensive talent but he's got a long ways before we know how projectable he's going to be. Traded away next year's first rounder as well. That's worth docking a point.

The game plan was to stockpile all the Rangers. Shmeh.

Grade: C+

SSK79:

Jeff Niemann, Brian LaHair, Brent Lillibridge, Bryce Cox, Michael Bowden, George Kottaras

System rank: 18 (9th)

Jeff Niemann is a huge talent (literally) and he should be the Devil Rays other major league pitcher by late in the season. SSK had a formidable team last year but he could use another quality starter like all the rest of us. Bryce Cox had an outside shot at the Boston closer job but it looks like Papelbon could be in the pen for good. If so, that's a wasted pick. Kottaras isn't far away but he's blocked for the next couple seasons by V-Tek in Boston.

Talent Level: 6

I won't take off for Brian LaHair, but I will take off for picking Lillibridge #1 in the prospect draft. Niemann salvages this group but altogether it was done sloppily. Cox and Kottaras are two of the less projectable of the Red Sox formidable prospects. Guys like Lars Anderson and Daniel Bard should translate better into fantasy. There's really not a lot of big-league potential in this group.

Purpose: 6

Niemann and Bowden make sense because of the availability (or lack thereof) of starting pitching. Bryce Cox could well be a future closer and at the time of the pick Papelbon was still starting so the intentions were good but the pick doesn't look as good right now. Kottaras was also a valiant attempt because Paul Lo Duca probably isn't the long term answer at catcher. The slip up with the #1 pick and the Red Sox-bias leads to this mediocre grade.

Grade: B-

sly:

Ian Stewart, Marcus Sanders, Tim Lincecum, Luke Hochevar, Jacob McGee, Brett Sinkbeil

System rank: 22 (6th)

sly snagged MLB-ready Tim Lincecum in the draft and should immediately get stellar results. I've said getting one impact guy is better then several average players, and that's the case with sly's team. Stewart and McGee have outside shots of making their debuts this season but don't count on it. sly should have a particularly strong wave of players in 2008.

sly is particularly strong in pitching with one of baseball's top prospects in Lincecum. McGee and Hochevar have the stuff to be top-of-the-rotation guys with the big time numbers you look for in a year or two, but each might suffer from Jake-Peavy-syndrome. I like the drive Sinkbeil has, adding all that muscle which should make him durable long term. Who knows if Marcus Sanders will bounce back and be that elite base-stealing threat. I still think Ian Stewart is going to be a star some day even if he's not quite on the fasttrack anymore.

Among sly's biggest needs are elite starting pitching and a top 3B. He has 4 nice, young SPs in the system and a top 3B. Makes a lot of sense to me. Steals aren't really necessary on his team but when have they not been a valuable commodity.

Grade:B+

TyCobb:

Brandon Wood, Jay Bruce, Dexter Fowler, Billy Rowell, Brandon Erbe, Will Inman

System rank: 23 (4th)

MLB Readiness/Graduation: 7

I don't want to sound like a broken record so I will just say that Brandon Wood is a real impact player who should positively contribute during TyCobb's playoff push. Everybody else in this system is a project but Wood is a complete stud.

Talent Level: 9

Along with bigboy1234, myself and bove, TyCobb has one of the most talented systems. Based on pure talent alone he's doing really well. Jay Bruce is the hot name right now that's been thrown into the Maybin, McCutcheon, Upton, toolsy outfielder group and he should be a legit threat in due time but Dexter Fowler is an interesting name as well. A lot of scouts love this guy. Great speed, will play in Coors and the bat is still developing. I'm a firm believer that Billy Rowell is going to rake. Erbe has great stuff but is still putting it together. Inman had scary control last season and I wonder if he can replicate it. I think one of these two will fail to live up to expectations which is the only reason TyCobb doesn't get a 10.

I can't knock the guy for getting so much talent in his system but it doesn't really fit together well. David Wright, Aramis Ramirez, Troy Glaus and Andy LaRoche are already on the big club so Brandon Wood and Billy Rowell don't fit perfectly, but it is the golden age for 3B and you can't argue with all those bats. Burrell isn't the answer and if Kemp isn't either then one of Fowler or Bruce should fit in. I really feel like if anything the pitching is a question mark but both SP prospects are far away. Whatever. These guys are still studs.

The results of the 2007 drafts...

PROSPECT DRAFT:

Round I:

1. sunshinekids99 - Brent Lillibridge
2. CFan21 - Homer Bailey
3. sly - Tim Lincecum
4. CFan21 - Yovani Gallardo
5. bove310 - Evan Longoria
6. Benny Blanco - Adam "Pacman" Miller
7. TyCobb - Jay Bruce
8. Basketball Jesus - Andrew McCutchen
9. bigboy1234 - Clayton Kershaw
10. kg2005 - Kevin Slowey
11. Bleeding Green - Eric Patterson
12. Chach - Franklin Morales

Round II:

1. Chach - Clay Buchholz
2. Bleeding Green - Fernando Martinez
3. kg2005 - Glen Perkins
4. bigboy1234 - Reid Brignac
5. Basketball Jesus - Nick Adenhart
6. sosafan70 - Nate Gold
7. Benny Blanco - Jose Tabata
8. bove310 - Scott Elbert
9. bigboy1234 - Colby Rasmus
10. sly - Luke Hochevar
11. TyCobb - Dexter Fowler
12. sunshinekids99 - Michael Bowden

Round III:

1. sunshinekids99 - George Kottaras
2. TyCobb - Billy Rowell
3. sly - Jacob McGee
4. CFan21 - Eric Hurley - traded
5. bove310 - Donald Veal
6. Benny Blanco - Joey Votto
7. CFan21 - Adam Lind
8. Basketball Jesus - Philip Humber
9. bigboy1234 - Angel Villalona
10. kg2005 - Alexi Casilla
11. Bleeding Green - Elijah Dukes
12. Chach - Jacoby Ellsbury

Round IV:

1. Chach - Chuck Lofgren
2. Bleeding Green - Sean Rodriguez
3. kg2005 - Chris Parmelee
4. CFan21 - Hunter Pence
5. Basketball Jesus - Travis Snider
6. sosafan70 - Thomas Diamond
7. Benny Blanco - renounced
8. bove310 - Miguel Montero
9. CFan21 - James Loney
10. sly - Brett Sinkbeil
11. TyCobb - Brandon Erbe
12. sunshinekids99 - Bryce Cox

Round V:

1. sunshinekids99 - renounced
2. TyCobb - Will Inman
3. sly - renounced
4. CFan21 - Carlos Gomez - dropped
5. bove310 - renounced
6. Benny Blanco - renounced
7. sosafan70 - Matt Sulentic
8. Basketball Jesus - Alberto Callaspo
9. bigboy1234 - Carlos Carrasco
10. kg2005 - renounced
11. Bleeding Green - Ubaldo Jimenez
12. Chach - renounced

Round VI:

1. Chach - renounced
2. Bleeding Green - renounced
3. kg2005 - renounced
4. bigboy1234 - renounced
5. Basketball Jesus - Travis Buck
6. sosafan70 - renounced
7. Benny Blanco - renounced
8. bove310 - renounced
9. CFan21 - Jeff Samardzija
10. sly - renounced
11. TyCobb - renounced
12. sunshinekids99 - renounced

___________________________________________________________________________________

ROOK/FA DRAFT:

Round I:

1. sunshinekids99 - Daisuke Matsuzaka
2. sosafan70 (2)(3) - Takashi Saito
3. sly - Mike Piazza
4. BBJ - Jose Valverde
5. bove310 - Chris Burke
6. Benny Blanco - Bobby Crosby
7. sosafan70 - Eric Byrnes
8. Basketball Jesus - Ronny Paulino
9. bigboy1234 - Jose Lopez
10. kg2005 - Adrian Beltre
11. Bleeding Green - Orlando Hudson
12. Chach - Jonny Gomes

Round II:

1. Chach - Cla Meredith
2. Bleeding Green - Dave Roberts
3. kg2005 - Ian Snell
4. bigboy1234 - Adam Loewen
5. CFan21 - Adam Wainwright
6. sosafan70 - Kei Igawa
7. Benny Blanco - John Maine
8. bove310 - Angel Guzman
9. CFan21 - renounced
10. sly - renounced
11. TyCobb - renounced
12. sunshinekids99 - renounced
formerly CelticsFan21
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by CFan21 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 8:11 pm

Happy sosa? Haha.
formerly CelticsFan21
sosafan70
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#5 » by sosafan70 » Thu Apr 5, 2007 4:28 am

Very! There was also a reason why I needed a thread, but I can't remember now

Dallas Mavericks: Where Good over Evil Happens
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by CFan21 » Sat Apr 7, 2007 6:10 pm

I'd like to make note that I had forgotten to change the waiver priorities. They are now in the reverse draft order. Nobody has used waivers to pick up a player yet so all is well.
formerly CelticsFan21
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by CFan21 » Mon Apr 9, 2007 6:01 am

I realize that this way of evaluating the minor league systems is still very flawed. I'll probably switch up some stuff with how I grade it but in general I think the important things are whether the players will do anything for you in the actual fantasy baseball aspect anytime soon, the talent level of the system, and whether or not these guys have value to your team. I also might add in an aspect about where guys were drafted and how they're developing.
formerly CelticsFan21
bigboy1234
Assistant Coach
And1: 7

Post#8 » by bigboy1234 » Mon Apr 9, 2007 12:40 pm

What the hell, how does Sett have a better minor league team than me, my team is ballin'!

Seriously though:

Homer Bailey=Cam Maybin
Yovani Gallardo=Clayton Kershaw
Adam Lind<Reid Brignac
Hunter Pence=Colby Rasmus
James Loney=Carlos Carrasco
Jeff Samardzija<Angel Villalona

The only mistake I may have made was picking Carrasco over Drabek, but both BA and BP love Carrarco so I couldn't pass on the safer thing. Everyone on my team except Carrasco has star fantasy players written all over them, you picked all safe options which usually turns into waiver wire players. Not hating on your system just saying how much of the **** mine is.

Nothing against you, just felt the need to critique your critique's. :wink:
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by CFan21 » Mon Apr 9, 2007 4:54 pm

Well I will agree that Brignac plays a more premium position but Lind might translate better into fantasy numbers. The two reasons I gave you a point lower than me and bove are that your guys have so much development left and so much room for things to go wrong. And also Villalona, how much do any of us know about him?
formerly CelticsFan21
kg2005
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by kg2005 » Mon Apr 9, 2007 8:10 pm

I would not have graded myself so nicely.
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,826

Post#11 » by TyCobb » Mon Apr 9, 2007 11:40 pm

My minor league team > Everyone elses.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
bigboy1234
Assistant Coach

Post#12 » by bigboy1234 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:06 am

TyCobb wrote:My minor league team > Everyone elses.

jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes
sunshinekids99
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 228

Post#13 » by sunshinekids99 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:19 am

Not bad Sett and I agree my minors are nothing to talk about. But I think a couple of those guys make it.

Perhaps grading offseason moves and pickups made before the season starts? Sorry don't want to give you more work, but I think it would be cool.
bigboy1234
Assistant Coach

Post#14 » by bigboy1234 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:38 am

Yeah, I'm with SSK, Sett you definitely gotta grade all the trades. (I love encouraging you to do more work.)
CFan21
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by CFan21 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm

Hah I refuse to do any more work now. Someone else can do it if they want to (bigboy).
formerly CelticsFan21
kg2005
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by kg2005 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Whose got an early 2 game lead? This guy.
kg2005
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#17 » by kg2005 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:33 am

kg2005 wrote:Whose got an early 2 game lead? This guy.

How weird, I just noticed that no one else won more than 5 categories last week.
sosafan70
RealGM

Post#18 » by sosafan70 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:34 am

I completely forgot we had a thread

Dallas Mavericks: Where Good over Evil Happens
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,939

Post#19 » by meatball sub » Fri May 11, 2007 5:14 am

if someone told me i'd be in 3rd place with how my offense has performed thus far...i wouldn't have believed them.
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,939

Post#20 » by meatball sub » Sat May 12, 2007 7:23 pm

I'd like to announce there has been a trade:

TheBoveShow sends:

K Rod
Carlos Delgado
Jermaine Dye

to Last Place for:

Matt Holliday
Robinson Cano